Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 07:12 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times

Advertisements

J.K. Rowling is true to her past of lying. Rowling lied and had to pay for her lie when she stole the Harry Potter character from the original creator.

Now Rowling lied in a tweet about President Trump and is caught again with making false accusations.

Rowling has not retracted her false tweet even though other famous people have caller Rowling out on her false accusation as there is prove that she is wrong!

Rowling is just a rich, lying person who stole from the creator and made a lot of money based on her lie!

Just another fake Liberal who believes that her opinion will sway Trump supporters and all she does is showing how fake she is and what her real character is to not retract her false tweet!

She could have seen an edited version but once people made it clear to her that she was wrong, she should have retracted and apologized for her false accusation. By not doing so it looks like slender!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...out-trump/amp/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2017, 07:14 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
What the hell are you talking about?

Old 07-29-2017, 07:15 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
J.K. Rowling is true to her past of lying. Rowling lied and had to pay for her lie when she stole the Harry Potter character from the original creator.

Now Rowling lied in a tweet about President Trump and is caught again with making false accusations.

Rowling has not retracted her false tweet even though other famous people have caller Rowling out on her false accusation as there is prove that she is wrong!

Rowling is just a rich, lying person who stole from the creator and made a lot of money based on her lie!

Just another fake Liberal who believes that her opinion will sway Trump supporters and all she does is showing how fake she is and what her real character is to not retract her false tweet!

She could have seen an edited version but once people made it clear to her that she was wrong, she should have retracted and apologized for her false accusation. By not doing so it looks like slender!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...out-trump/amp/
Isn't Rowling British?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_disputes_over_the_Harry_Potter_series

Not seeing anything about plagiarism? Ahh..I found it..it says that the suit was settled in Rowling's favor

Old 07-29-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I heard that she is from Minnesota.

Born in Yate, Gloucestershire, England

Old 07-29-2017, 07:44 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,329,485 times
JK Rowling is an imbecile. She tweeted out that trump ignored a child in a wheelchair and then deleted the tweets . He did not ignore the child,He went right up to the child at start of the press conference. The left is just sick, just desperate and so weak

In total, the tweets rowling put out read:

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them.” - Maya Angelou. Trump imitated a disabled reporter. Now he pretends not to see a child in a wheelchair, as though frightened he might catch his condition. (unless related to him by ties of blood, and therefore his creations) are treated with contempt, because they do not resemble Trump.

My mother used a wheelchair. I witnessed people uncomfortable around her disability, but if they had a shred of decency they got over it. So, yes, that clip of Trump looking deliberately over a disabled child's head, ignoring his outstretched hand, has touched me on the raw. That man occupies the most powerful office in the free world and his daily outrages against civilised norms are having a corrosive effect. How stunning, and how horrible, that Trump cannot bring himself to shake the hand of a small boy who only wanted to touch the President. "

34 second mark is the real clip not the edited coverage Rowling put out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=q42gfpT47uE

Old 07-29-2017, 07:45 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
What the hell are you talking about?
She is talking about a scumbag. Not so different from other scumbags that put out fake news and lies to slander the President.
We see them expose themselves all the time like two dollar hookers, trying to attract mister I want to feel good, by showing some high thigh.

Old 07-29-2017, 07:47 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
JK Rowling is an imbecile. She tweeted out that trump ignored a child in a wheelchair and then deleted them . He did not ignore the child,He went right up to the child at start of the press conference. The left is just sick, just desperate and so weak

In total, the tweets rowling put out read:

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them.” - Maya Angelou. Trump imitated a disabled reporter. Now he pretends not to see a child in a wheelchair, as though frightened he might catch his condition. (unless related to him by ties of blood, and therefore his creations) are treated with contempt, because they do not resemble Trump.

My mother used a wheelchair. I witnessed people uncomfortable around her disability, but if they had a shred of decency they got over it. So, yes, that clip of Trump looking deliberately over a disabled child's head, ignoring his outstretched hand, has touched me on the raw. That man occupies the most powerful office in the free world and his daily outrages against civilised norms are having a corrosive effect. How stunning, and how horrible, that Trump cannot bring himself to shake the hand of a small boy who only wanted to touch the President. "

40 second mark is the real clip not the edited coverage Rowling put out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=q42gfpT47uE
So an English fantasy writer represents all the American liberals? MMMKAY.

Old 07-29-2017, 07:50 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She is talking about a scumbag. Not so different from other scumbags that put out fake news and lies to slander the President.
We see them expose themselves all the time like two dollar hookers, trying to attract mister I want to feel good, by showing some high thigh.
Slander the president? The president is the master of slander.

Your post is actually unintentionally funny.

Old 07-29-2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
So an English fantasy writer represents all the American liberals? MMMKAY.
Not a not of Libs worth 1B:

J.K. Rowling Net Worth 2017, Bio, Wiki - RENEWED! - Celebrity Net Worth

The ultimate welfare Mom story.

Old 07-29-2017, 07:54 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Slander the president? The president is the master of slander.

Your post is actually unintentionally funny.
I see you couldn't resist ( even though that is the official position of your leaders ) your poke at humor too.
it worked !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies