Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 07:24 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Any question that the lying liberals in congress will actually make healthcare less expensive ? I'm skeptical at best.
So why don't you pull out that replacement Republican health care plan from under your mattress. Oh wait, there isn't one
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 07:36 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Some states give pre-natal care because since we are going to pay to raise the baby, it makes sense to try to help to assure a healthy baby, or so I read.

Illegal aliens use the emergency room at 3 times the rate of a citizen. They use it to birth their anchor babies at no cost to themselves.

CA is not the only state to extend benefits to illegal aliens.

Old 07-30-2017, 07:48 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ya... """You Liar""" was the truth announced from the Republican galley.... and everyones head jerked to see who said it, with hisses.
Obama was lying.

Joe Wilson was right about that.

| National Review

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/ille...care-subsidies

https://cis.org/Edwards/Double-Stand...avors-Illegals

Joe Wilson could have been more tactful and saved it for a better time. However, the media largely ignored that Obama was in fact lying, and focused on attacking the man who pointed out that Obama was lying.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:00 AM

3,782 posts, read 4,249,635 times
They have always had free healtchcare. It was not that the hospital or doctor did not bill them, it was they never paid, and since most do not have legit jobs, it is hard to collect, hard to find them, etc. Hospitals write off this amount every year.
Here's an article from a left leaning newspaper dated 2002 that show the problem.
Hospitals Feeling Strain From Illegal Immigrants - The New York Times

One more recent, 2007
Border town hospitals straddle care and costs - Health - Second Opinion | NBC News

Old 07-30-2017, 08:02 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
It's very odd seeing a letter targeting illegal immigrants written in English.
It's photoshopped to make it look like it was pulled out of an envelope and not even smoothed out. It's the latest cutsie tactic.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:09 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Have you even been to FL ? It's not the illegals driving up the Auto insurance. It's the completely crappy drivers many of whom should not even have licenses.
I lived in Miami. The crappy drivers that you speak of are the illegals. Have YOU ever been to Florida? Those people act like they went from donkey cart straight to car. I know exactly who drove those costs up.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:10 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Obama was not the only one in DC lying. They all do.

When the hero of the right John Cornyn was AG in Texas he ruled Matricular Consuelar cards were legal id. They could be used to open bank accounts and buy houses. I know of a guy who was deported for being illegal. He owned 2 houses in Houston.

Illegals have been coming to Houston to have their babies for way over 60 years. The county picks up the tab.

One third of the drivers in Texas have no car insurance. It is estimated by UT and the Texas workforce commission that well over 1/3 of the construction trade is illegal. Nobody will ever be able to convince me that those who do the hiring are not aware of that.

Instead of trying to get the governments to fix the immigration system, we could all just stop using the services of the people who hire illegals.

That could happen tomorrow.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:28 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
I would like to point out again that we all know the politicians lie, it was that the liberals on this very forum, City Data, have LIED, repeatedly, stating that illegal aliens didn't get free healthcare.

I am showing you that some liberals on this forum have been dishonest. They have lied to you. Some people on here actually believed them, believed that illegal aliens did not get welfare. The liberals on here have said, many times, that illegal aliens do not get welfare. YES, they DO.

They lied, lied, lied, and lied some more. No matter how many times we told them that yes, illegal aliens DO get welfare, they said 'No, they do not".

This is my figurative smack upside the head for all of those liberals who have lied, over and over again, and who continue to lie about illegal aliens getting free healthcare. I am not talking about getting E/R visits and not paying the bill, I'm talking about they are getting free health care including DENTAL, including VISION, including all other types of care not just E/R care.

This is your piece of evidence for the next time a liberal on here wants to lie through their teeth to you and tell you that illegal aliens don't get any type of welfare at all. Yes, they do.

And you are paying for it.

Old 07-30-2017, 09:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
So why don't you pull out that replacement Republican health care plan from under your mattress. Oh wait, there isn't one

Just repeal the entire Obamacare. All of it... Then start completely over if they want Healthcare and not a tax disguised as insurance, that is mandatory to get healthcare.(Fascism)

Old 07-30-2017, 09:19 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I would like to point out again that we all know the politicians lie, it was that the liberals on this very forum, City Data, have LIED, repeatedly, stating that illegal aliens didn't get free healthcare.

I am showing you that some liberals on this forum have been dishonest. They have lied to you. Some people on here actually believed them, believed that illegal aliens did not get welfare. The liberals on here have said, many times, that illegal aliens do not get welfare. YES, they DO.

They lied, lied, lied, and lied some more. No matter how many times we told them that yes, illegal aliens DO get welfare, they said 'No, they do not".

This is my figurative smack upside the head for all of those liberals who have lied, over and over again, and who continue to lie about illegal aliens getting free healthcare. I am not talking about getting E/R visits and not paying the bill, I'm talking about they are getting free health care including DENTAL, including VISION, including all other types of care not just E/R care.

This is your piece of evidence for the next time a liberal on here wants to lie through their teeth to you and tell you that illegal aliens don't get any type of welfare at all. Yes, they do.

And you are paying for it.

By all means.... The end justifies the means, to get there. Lying, corruption, and murder, are the MO of Communist.

Who lied? Obama or Joe Wilson?
Who lied and said you can keep your doctor?
Who lied and said you can keep your plan?
Who lied and said he was nor spying on Americans?
Who lied?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies