Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 04:39 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times

Advertisements

How long will it take liberals to smear Kelly? Oh I don't know, maybe we need a couple of troll threads to do it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 07:31 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Come on now. How could you have possibly known you would have ended up with the atrocious excuse for a president we have now? I seriously doubt anyone could have predicted Trump would act as inappropriately as he does.
Considering the way he acted at some of those debates, talking about his penis size, I don't think his sexual innuendo to the Boy Scouts was out of character.

Old 07-30-2017, 07:35 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,906 times
If he doesn't try and f*** up our nation like Trump is doing then there won't be any reason to smear him.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:19 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Reading the article cited in that OP, there's nothing but rhetoric.
When you're dealing with liberals, is there ever any substance?

Old 07-30-2017, 08:34 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
When you're dealing with liberals, is there ever any substance?
Back in the days of the Pentagon Papers, the Civil Rights movement and Watergate, there usually was substance. And I myself am a liberal extremist. Do my posts have substance?

Old 07-31-2017, 02:28 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Come on now. How could you have possibly known you would have ended up with the atrocious excuse for a president we have now? I seriously doubt anyone could have predicted Trump would act as inappropriately as he does.

I thought the effect of Trump as president, would be much worse that it has been. His almost total impotence as a leader, has paralyzed his agenda.

Old 07-31-2017, 03:21 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
I thought the effect of Trump as president, would be much worse that it has been. His almost total impotence as a leader, has paralyzed his agenda.
7 months in, and already a lameduck.

Old 07-31-2017, 03:38 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Considering the way he acted at some of those debates, talking about his penis size, I don't think his sexual innuendo to the Boy Scouts was out of character.
That was bad to talk about, but he didn't bring it up. Marco Rubio did, and had been for weeks on the campaign trail. What other presidential candidate had stuff like that said about him?

Old 07-31-2017, 03:42 PM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
That's fine with me. He already accomplished what I voted for - Supreme Court pick and immigration enforcement. I always knew the rest was going to be difficult because he's not a party man. I wanted a watchdog press too since we never get much of one when the Democrats are in office, though they've gone overboard. So has Trump with his Twitter.

Old 07-31-2017, 03:58 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
How long will it take liberals to savage and smear Gen. John Kelly now that he will be W. H. Chief of Staff for President Trump.

Would you believe immediately, before he even gets his first day as CoS in the White House.

The first liberal loon is Representative Barbara Lee of California (who was a military brat herself) tweeted on Friday, "By putting Gen John Kelly in charge, Pres Trump is militarizing the White House & putting our executive branch in the hands of an extremist."
The selection of Mr. Kelly was quickly praised by both Republicans and Democrats, who expressed hope that he would bring a swift end to the distracting feuds among the president's staff.

We will see how long it will takes for more voices like lunatic Lee.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-wit/23055570/

Dem on John Kelly: Trump putting 'extremist' in White House | TheHill
lol, your narrative was crushed in the first two replies.

It is super simple Phma, if you are looking to see who is creating the crazy, who is damaging reputations, who is destroying the white house and it staff? Who? It is Trump! Trump is the primary source of all your WH issues, dump trump he is the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies