Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 06:22 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
All she says is that he's in the military. How is that smearing him?

Trumpies are so sensitive!
BS

Saying someone is in the military and calling someone an extremist is not even close to being the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 06:25 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Actually, the question should be "How long will it take for Trump to throw Kelly under the bus?" I wouldn't accept a job from him for all the money in the world, literally.
Exactly. It's not us who are savaging and smearing Trump's staff; it's Trump himself. And instead of manning up, calling whoever into his office, and informing them he doesn't need their services anymore, he posts insulting derogatory Tweets about them in the hopes that they will quit. Trump is a *****. I am shocked that anyone with three brain cells to clink together would even accept a job at the White House now.

Old 07-30-2017, 06:43 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
Trump CAN NOT CONTROL HIMSELF. I don't care who he hires/appoints to help him. Trump will screw it up one way or another.

Old 07-30-2017, 06:46 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trump CAN NOT CONTROL HIMSELF. I don't care who he hires/appoints to help him. Trump will screw it up one way or another.
"Trump has No Path To Victory."

/end

Old 07-30-2017, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
The congress, lobbyist and liberal witch hunt media can't control him but they want too.

Old 07-30-2017, 06:52 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
How long will it take liberals to savage and smear Gen. John Kelly now that he will be W. H. Chief of Staff for President Trump.

Would you believe immediately, before he even gets his first day as CoS in the White House.

The first liberal loon is Representative Barbara Lee of California (who was a military brat herself) tweeted on Friday, "By putting Gen John Kelly in charge, Pres Trump is militarizing the White House & putting our executive branch in the hands of an extremist."
The selection of Mr. Kelly was quickly praised by both Republicans and Democrats, who expressed hope that he would bring a swift end to the distracting feuds among the president's staff.

We will see how long it will takes for more voices like lunatic Lee.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-wit/23055570/

Dem on John Kelly: Trump putting 'extremist' in White House | TheHill
Do not worry POTUS will destroy the man's reputation before any one else can. LOL

Old 07-30-2017, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Kelly will not be doing his own reputation any good, by agreeing to work for Trump. Anyone who does that, has two strikes against them, before ever going to bat.
Looks like we have a crack in the wall of silence so many fools are denying. He has two strikes against him and damaging his own reputation. Don't worry no one will believe it.

Old 07-30-2017, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Kelly will not be doing his own reputation any good, by agreeing to work for Trump. Anyone who does that, has two strikes against them, before ever going to bat.
Looks like we have a crack in the wall of silence so many fools are denying. He has two strikes against him and damaging his own reputation.
Don't worry no one will believe it. Kelly is a great guy, that "nobody" can deny.

Sometimes I stutter.

Last edited by phma; 07-30-2017 at 07:47 AM..

Old 07-30-2017, 07:44 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Oh please. I remember your diatribes during the Obama Administration.

Maybe you're a devoted subject to a man who thinks he was elected king, but the rest of us are not.

You obviously think the Bill of Rights should be suspended. Sorry: FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Here's my critical attitude:

Trump is an idiot.

California has the 6th largest economy in the world.

California is not the only one with illegals.

I already served my country honorably which is more that the draft dodger in the WH can say.

Finally, what love before the election are you talking about? All I heard was hate and insults coming out of Trump's mouth!

Is your preacher talking about love for Trump's Administration?
Can't rep you again, so thank you for your service.

Old 07-30-2017, 07:48 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
John Kelly said to use a sword to kill reporters. He doesn't really warrant respect. He's just another pathetic Trump stooge at this point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies