Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 11:47 AM

35,073 posts, read 17,024,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Our lunatic Lee is the match for your lunatic Iowa Rep. Steve King.

We don't have to trash Kelly. Scaramucci will do a fine job of it shortly.

"In this corner we have four star Marine Corp General John Francis Kelly".
"And in this corner we have Anthony Scaramucci, a Wall street foul mouthed bloviator that speaks for the President's inner self."
"The match is a championship 15 rd bout, or until only one man is left standing."

"Gentlemen, when the bell rings, come out fighting".
Scaramucci won't last long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 12:02 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,958,477 times
Two control freaks butting heads - the probem for Kelly is that he's not the boss so he can't win.

Old 07-30-2017, 12:18 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Scaramucci won't last long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Our lunatic Lee is the match for your lunatic Iowa Rep. Steve King.

We don't have to trash Kelly. Scaramucci will do a fine job of it shortly.

"In this corner we have four star Marine Corp General John Francis Kelly".
"And in this corner we have Anthony Scaramucci, a New York, Wall street, foul mouthed bloviator that speaks for the President's inner self."
"The match is a championship 15 rd bout, or until only one man is left standing."

"Gentlemen, when the bell rings, come out fighting".
This is excellent progress !!! we agree on lunatics in congress

Now can I get a ticket for the "Rumble in the Rose Garden".

Old 07-30-2017, 12:19 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Well, no I don't. They aren't iimportant to me.

That said, I said absolutely NOTHING about Donald's tweets. You would be well advised to pay attention and at least try to comprehend. Here...this is what I said:

Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia
How long will it take liberals to savage and smear Gen. John Kelly now that he will be W. H. Chief of Staff for President Trump.

The silly fools aren't smart enough to know their continual smears, pretty much starting in full force when Old Cankles called us DEPLORABLE, aren't important and we pay ZERO attention to them. If anything, their stupidity will ensure another 4 years, should Donald decide to run again.

It must really suck to be that damned dumb.
Nah.

It must really be terrible to be stuck in a looping continuum of irrelevance. Sad!

Oh, Trump is still an adulterer, a liar and an idiot. BUT, he is white so you're fine with everything else! Sad!

Old 07-30-2017, 12:21 PM

35,073 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Well, no I don't. They aren't iimportant to me.

That said, I said absolutely NOTHING about Donald's tweets. You would be well advised to pay attention and at least try to comprehend. Here...this is what I said:

Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia
How long will it take liberals to savage and smear Gen. John Kelly now that he will be W. H. Chief of Staff for President Trump.

The silly fools aren't smart enough to know their continual smears, pretty much starting in full force when Old Cankles called us DEPLORABLE, aren't important and we pay ZERO attention to them. If anything, their stupidity will ensure another 4 years, should Donald decide to run again.

It must really suck to be that damned dumb.
Especially if the opposition is Maxine Waters or Kamala Harris.

Old 07-30-2017, 12:39 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Looks like we have a crack in the wall of silence so many fools are denying. He has two strikes against him and damaging his own reputation. Don't worry no one will believe it.
Kelly was an advisor to Leon Panetta. Trump will use that via some other mouthpiece to smear the general when Trump wants to do so.

It's totally predictable that Trump supporters won't believe anything bad about their demigod. They live in denial: such a safe and happy place for Trumpers. Sad!

Old 07-30-2017, 12:55 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,760,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Actually, the question should be "How long will it take for Trump to throw Kelly under the bus?" I wouldn't accept a job from him for all the money in the world, literally.
Can't believe, I agree with something you say.

Old 07-30-2017, 01:24 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
What I want to know is how long will it take the Republicans to turn on Trump? They aren't getting anything accomplished with him in office. He is doing nothing but making himself and the party look bad. They have nothing to lose by doing it. Impeaching him would be the responsible thing. Replacing him with Pence would restore dignity to the office. No amount of firing/hiring is going to save the administration, even a respected general like John Kelly, unless Trump himself is replaced.
Pence? You take a simpleton, arm him with a lot of bad ideas and put him in a position of power. What could go wrong?

Old 07-30-2017, 01:25 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Good news seldom gets headlines. The media thrives on intrigue and salacious discord.
If people must watch Fox and CNN they should remain skeptical and remember they are watching
pundits inside the elite bubble. Their opinions don't represent most middleclass working peoples opinion.

I'll give an example : Chris Wallace was talking about the language of Scary Mooch. He said he never heard that kind of language before. No reason not to believe him. He's not typical of people who have worked in construction or on a factory floor or any number of blue collar jobs. He has never been in the military apparently. I heard worse in boot camp. The language I've heard describing a boss has often been much worse. I was even the boss being described at times. It doesn't faze me.

Don't watch the news ANY of it in fact I don't watch TV. I listen to NPR even that is taken VERY lightly.
No one who holds office represents the middle class, mostly because they don't exist anymore.
I've heard worse language as a kid at my house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
The people working for the President of the U.S.on behalf of this country should have better control and comport themselves with the dignity of the office, not act like some goomba on the streets of New York. The language he used doesn't faze me either, but it's not appropriate for someone in his position.

For those who supported Trump they tend to think it's ok and that it proves that he's not a politician.
All it really proves is that has no class even more so he proved that he could say anything offend other nations, gay people, and anyone else he wanted and still get voted into office. As you said it's not appropriate. Which proves that people didn't listen to what he said they blinded voted him into office not really knowing what they were going to get.

Old 07-30-2017, 01:28 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
[quote=EDnurse;49015808]
Quote:

It must really be terrible to be stuck in a looping continuum of irrelevance. Sad!
Tell us more about it.
What is it like to be stuck for months in that Russia, Russia, Russia looping continuum now that it is turning out to be irrelevant enough to finally move on to other information. Were the tin foil hats causing the dizziness going in or coming out. After people testifying and no collusion found and the focus is coming back to the criminal Democrats. Did that cause a rip in the fabric, or fabrication, of the empty space between the ears, of the space time continuum allowing escape ?

Quote:
Oh, Trump is still an adulterer, a liar and an idiot. BUT, he is white so you're fine with everything else! Sad!
Yeah, sad !!!
The same old tired racist comments and irrelevant personal shiny button issues. When are the followers going to get behind the new "Better Deal" message of their party leaders ? When are they going to start trying to win elections and stop about crap people don't care about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies