Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2017, 01:45 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, proof that the trump cult is running out of things to defend this bozo with.
Anti-Trumpers were out of ammo at the start. Surrender the only option but no one wants to go near them.
Their panties were so soiled it couldn't be recognized as a white flag when they raised them.

Trump supporters will never give up the fight to "MAGA".

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
The Mooch was inserted just to start a fire. There is a method in the madness. My guess is that Sessions will be moving to DHS when the Senate is in recess. The new AG will either fire Mueller or significantly narrow the scope of his investigation. Appearances can be deceiving, the White House is not in chaos. The left keeps making the mistake of underestimating Trump. He is at least 3 steps ahead of them at all times.
The senate will not allow Trump to impede the investigation.

They'll make sure it happens.

I don't know why people keep saying he can end it, cause he can't. The GOP is behind the investigation, not Democrats. It's happening regardless of how Trump feels or what he does. He might fire Mueller under the AG office (how does that not look guilty?), but the Senate can just appoint him for their own investigation.

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova;49027271
[B
]Nothing is off the record[/b] with liberals. The mooch actually believed the left would be fair. After all that kind of language is very liberal and the left went after him. It is best mooch leaves. Not smart enough for Washington to talk to them in their kind of language only reserved for the radical left. The guy reaped what he sowed.His liberal mouth got him in trouble.
No, nothing that you say in a recorded interview with the media is off limits. Everyone know s that. It isn't a liberal thing, it is a common knowledge thing. If the mooch really thought that his interview was off the record he is stoopider than his 10-day boss.

Old 07-31-2017, 01:46 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
You hope who is permanently destroyed? It probably doesn't matter who you are referring to,what a harsh statement to make. Hateful statements on the left are what keep many of the right, still pulling for Trump.
Keep pulling for him as he continues to make a mockery of our country and politics. Anyone with eyeballs can see this is a disastrous experiment that is not going to end well. Donald is ill equipped to be holding any political office much less POTUS.

Old 07-31-2017, 01:46 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
The Mooch was inserted just to start a fire. There is a method in the madness. My guess is that Sessions will be moving to DHS when the Senate is in recess. The new AG will either fire Mueller or significantly narrow the scope of his investigation. Appearances can be deceiving, the White House is not in chaos. The left keeps making the mistake of underestimating Trump. He is at least 3 steps ahead of them at all times.
I have heard this theory literally since Priebus got the boot, general consensus is that it doesnt move the red line for Congress, it will be seen as obstruction of justice, Congress still has to confirm the appointment.

Old 07-31-2017, 01:47 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Trump only hires the best people. He knows all the best people. He only hires rich people - because, although he says he likes poor and uneducated people, he doesn't want to hire them. If they are not smart enough to con people out of money, then they have no place in public service.

Trump is a joke. A bad joke. I swish I could say Republicans are patriots who will get rid of the guy, but facts show otherwise. I do hear some Trump voters calling for impeachment....but those are reasonable people. He is still supported by 70% of Republicans.

His support among independents - who often lean right - is 33%.
Now that should say something!

Hope Springs Eternal. Don't worry, the Generals will fix it - you know, like Flynn, Petraus and the other traitors.

Old 07-31-2017, 01:48 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
That's the part that floors me. THey support this firing because he acted unprofessionally, but still support Trump.

What's the justification there?
There is no justification. Insanity. Pure and simple.

Old 07-31-2017, 01:48 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Holy Cow, where did you get that information so fast? I have to say, it makes me a happy lady. I couldn't stand the jerk. Maybe now, Trump will start listening to a few people who have a little better idea about how politics work. And maybe more on his staff will understand what one says will be repeated and like it of not: PC does have a place. I think the words his staff and he himself needs to learn is : watch what you say and how you say it.

Mouldy old Schmo, no it isn't too much drama to fast. it is time to get the house in order so the president can get on with things that matter.

It's too late. Clearly 45 has shown that he is unable to learn.

Old 07-31-2017, 01:49 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Well.. Trump is an outsider to DC and what can he do? He does not have a crystal ball and if someone is not fitting into his staff they have to be sent packing. He can't have a secret Dem or anyone else in the room that will leak info to in an attempt to undermine him.

It is better to sever ties then to try and make something work.

Trump moves fast so get on board or get out of the way.

Old 07-31-2017, 01:49 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
I'm glad. The guy was a lose cannon, and I'm a Trump supporter. Mooch seemed like a major league JERK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies