Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 10:39 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
I forgot how the Tea Party started, but you would think if anything it would rise again at this time. After all the talk about give us the house, Senate and White House, we will repeal Obamacare. Give them to House, Senate and White House and no repeal. lol

Weren't there literally dozens of official attempts to repeal Obamacare when the Republicans only had the House(like 5 years ago). Now that they have the power they barely try. lol

They've been trying. They don't have a big majority so as few as three Republican Senators, traitor McCain being one can stop it, and have each time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 10:40 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,614,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
They've been trying. They don't have a big majority so as few as three Republican Senators, traitor McCain being one can stop it, and have each time.
McCain is a traitor because he said no?

Old 08-02-2017, 10:48 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
No kidding!

Could you just imagine the spittle-flecked outrage on the left, if Melania Trump were collecting $500,000 a speech from Russian bankers and corporations????

However, the Clintons can do that, and more, and not only doesn't the lunatic left have a problem with it, they wanted to elect Hilary president.

Many sites name Trump as having gotten $1M-1.5M for speeches but I guess you're fine with that, right?

Just one of many examples: 10 Highest-Paid Public Speakers In the World

Old 08-02-2017, 01:25 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,597,011 times
Quote:
This is why Trump was elected. People are sick of the big government, big debt, high tax, status quo.
If that had been the case than Gary Johnson would have been elected.

Old 08-02-2017, 01:29 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
If that had been the case than Gary Johnson would have been elected.
Yep.

"We voted to destroy the system! By voting for one of the existing system's parties!" <== Short Bus Logic

Old 08-02-2017, 01:44 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
We should vote out Republicans who don't support immigration reduction a reform.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:42 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:
I think you underestimate Trump's business acumen, and negotiating skills. Maybe purposely. However, Reagan was a great President, and he was just an actor.

True but he never needed russia to help him win an election like trump did.

Old 08-02-2017, 06:43 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:

Only a russian comrade would call John McCain a traitor

Old 08-02-2017, 06:45 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Only a russian comrade would call John McCain a traitor
As a politician, John McCain is a TRAITOR.

Old 08-02-2017, 07:09 PM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
True but he never needed russia to help him win an election like trump did.
True, & this is the other thing, Mr. Trump, the Reality Show Entertainer & POTUS is much more in sync with the Actor playing a POTUS (Comacho) in the dystopian, however simultaneously darkly comedic film, Idiocracy than he is with any other POTUS in real life.

Quote:
Who Said It: Presidential Hopeful Donald Trump or ‘Idiocracy’ President Camacho?

...So, just for fun, we dug up some Camacho quotes, and put them side-by-side with the Donald’s. Can you tell the difference?

1. “Remember, new ‘environment friendly’ light bulbs can cause cancer.”

2. “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created, I tell you that.”

3. “I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me.”

4. “I beat China all the time. All the time.”

5. “If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it’s Big Business. Or two words — Big Business.”

6. “Listen, you mother****ers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”

7. “This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bull**** has got to stop.”

8. “Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it!”

9. “So you’re smart, huh? I thought your head would be bigger. Looks like a peanut!”

Quiz answers on the next page!
Who Said It: Presidential Hopeful Donald Trump or ‘Idiocracy’ President Camacho? – Flavorwire

Who Said It: President-for-now Trump or ‘Idiocracy’ President Camacho?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies