Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 08:19 AM

34,234 posts, read 18,584,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
When Michelle Obama said that you righties lost your minds.
Carry on.
She also said it was the first time she was proud of her country when here husband was elected President. So all those previous years she pretty much hated America. An America that gave her, and her husband Affirmative Action to get them through the schools they attended.

Trump is fighting an uphill battle as the media HATES him, and just makes stuff up to take away from his agenda, and accomplishments. If the media hates Trump it also hates half of America. Think about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 08:19 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And? The evidence Trump was responsible for his deportation is what? And we need something more than the word of a Trumpling.

Besides, one deportation in six months says he's working hard for the American people?

Sounds like a cakewalk to me.
That's the thing with you blind. You keep saying: Show me the benefits. They're plastered all over, and yet you dismiss them.

This is exactly why you lost in the first place.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:22 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,965,617 times
I don't believe all these Trump brag threads. Why try so hard to try to convince us? 65% of Americans don't approve of the job Trump is doing and we're only six months into a very long term. Starting a thread telling us you like him won't change our minds.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:22 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
So many nay-sayers predicted he wouldn't win... and then that he wouldn't last. It seems everything in the enemy's arsenal has been thrown at him and here he is charging full steam ahead. Still working for the American people.

Finally proud to be an American!
Surely you are being sarcastic, or you are simply trolling. I have not seen any evidence whatsoever that he is "working for the American people". He is working for one person only, and that is Donald Trump. This guy could not care less about our welfare or our prosperity, the POTUS gig is all about propping up his bloated ego.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:24 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
I'm impressed with just how much of a circus Trump has turned The White House and the office of the Presidency into.

I don't like the guy, really didn't think he could destroy the great USA and he hasn't. BUT none of us could have predicted the continuing drama -- and Russia isn't even the big part of it.

Pushing world leaders to get to the front, handshake power grabs that are SNL worthy, personal attacks on celebrities, reporters, networks, unorganized White House office, focusing on non-issues, worried about crowd size, always worried about crowd size even with a captive audience of Boy Scouts who had no choice but to listen to him speak that day -- lol. They didn't go to the Jamboree to see him -- they went to the Jamboree to go to the Jamboree.....LOL.

Hosting world leaders at a private club rather than The White House , odd and not very American.

BUT all the time living his life of luxury, people thinking he's just like them.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Okay -- I take it back I'm very impressed with that. He is a good salesman.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:25 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:

Finally proud to be an American!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
When Michelle Obama said that you righties lost your minds.
Carry on.
my guess is that's exactly why he decided to turn it around and use it on leftists like yourself

Old 08-02-2017, 08:29 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
That's the thing with you blind. You keep saying: Show me the benefits. They're plastered all over, and yet you dismiss them.

This is exactly why you lost in the first place.
That's the thing with the cult, they say stuff with absolutely nothing factual supporting it and whine when people don't believe them.

You claim Trump's working for the American people yet post absolutely nothing factual supporting your claim.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:31 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
You have a president who can't get a bill passed even though his party has the majority in all three branches of government. He's like the little league team who still can't score a run, even after the other team went home.

His administration is crippled by infighting with staff members quitting and being thrown under the bus right and left. He behaves like a petulant child with his incoherent tweet storms.

His own military thinks he's a joke as witnessed by his recent transgender-phobic attempt at legislation by Tweet. Every branch of the military says they are ignoring the order.

He's attempting to remove protection for endangered species and national monuments and is decimating all environmental regulations at both national and international levels, setting our country back by decades. Our once great country is the now the laughing stock of the world.

His lack of transparency about his active business interests and bro-mance with a Russian dictator have generated a bi-partisan cloud of suspicion over the administration who in turn are lying and changing their story by the minute.

And you are proud of Trump. Well, that just says a lot about you.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:32 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
She also said it was the first time she was proud of her country when here husband was elected President. So all those previous years she pretty much hated America. An America that gave her, and her husband Affirmative Action to get them through the schools they attended.

Trump is fighting an uphill battle as the media HATES him, and just makes stuff up to take away from his agenda, and accomplishments. If the media hates Trump it also hates half of America. Think about that.

HOW could he be fighting an uphill battle when he won the election and Congress is controlled by his party?

Aren't you getting tired of making up all this 'Poor, poor, widdle Donny, nobody likes him' BS as an excuse for his incompetence?

Old 08-02-2017, 08:34 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
That's the thing with the cult, they say stuff with absolutely nothing factual supporting it and whine when people don't believe them.

You claim Trump's working for the American people yet post absolutely nothing factual supporting your claim.
How many times do I have to do this? (by the way, you can find out for yourself but I know you posted these replies just to demean me)

-Trump took us out of TPP

-Trump created a commission on child trafficking

-Trump has influenced The Stock Market, now at the highest in history

-Trump took action against ISIS (ex.59 missiles dropped in Syria), ISIS is now weakened

-Trump's tough on Illegal immigration -- is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)

-Trump Pulled out of the Paris accord

-Trump approved Keystone

- Trump approved VA to terminate bad employees

-Trump created over 600,000 jobs

-Trump saved $89 Billion in regulation rollbacks

- Trump is giving power to states whether to drug test unemployment recipients

-Trump caused NATO allies to boost spending by 4.3%

-Trump negotiated the release of 6 US citizen humanitarian workers who were held captive in Egypt

-Trump signed an executive order for the agriculture industry to help boost production.

- Trump signed Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act into law

- Trump passed No Sanctuary for Criminals

- Trump is targeting dangerous/violent MS13 gangs

-Trump passed Kate's Law

etc. etc....

Last edited by DonJuanQuixote; 08-02-2017 at 08:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies