Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 03:27 PM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times

Advertisements

Steven Miller was great -- we need to see MORE of him!
Pathetic Jim Acosta trying desperately to turn the bill into a racist ant-American thing.
Watch the Dems take off with this -- they are so out of touch and desperate......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 03:30 PM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
I am willing to spend more for work done by legals. And i do it daily and have for years.

I had a question for early on Walmart shoppers. Were they aware that they were raising the standard of living in China every time they walked in the door at Walmart. And that one day, there would be some serious competition for jobs. An idiot who thought about for 10 seconds could see it coming. But American shoppers wanted cheap. In order to get it they were willing to lower their own standard of living.

Sure the undocumented pay taxes. But not enough to cover the births and education for 5 or 6 little gifts from G-d. Everybody thought those illegals roofing houses and mowing lawns would remain single and celibate.

I hope Miller keeps trying to educate American voters. And the idiot reporter who thinks American immigration policy is defined by a poem on the Statue of Liberty.

Old 08-02-2017, 03:31 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Everything coming out of his camp is veiled or blatant racism. It's scary and has to be confronted head on.
Funny how lefties are calling this racist but there's never an explanation of how this is racist. Are you all saying unskilled workers that are not favored in this plan are of a particular race? Which race would that be?

Old 08-02-2017, 03:33 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
I'm glad to see Trump doing something that most Americans will support. I think it's well past time that we curtail low-skilled immigration to this country.

Old 08-02-2017, 03:38 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
That is disturbing. My country is unrecognizable.

On the other hand, things like this will force the GOP to take a stand against this administration, I think. So, there's that.

Old 08-02-2017, 03:40 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
No this is horrific

DREAMer accused of brutally raping woman in Seattle suburb | Fox News

Illegal immigrant freed by sanctuary law charged with rape | Daily Mail Online

Support for illegal immigration, dreamers,amnesty etc. will make the ass kicking the democrats receive in 2018 and 2020 even worse than the one they suffered in 2016
Yet the thread you started has nothing to do with "Illegal" immigration but new rules for "Legal" immigration and who could be let into the country.
It's amazing how you Trumpees get off message so quickly !

Are you pulling a KellyAne Conway on us?

Old 08-02-2017, 03:49 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,018,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Everything liberals don't like is straight up racist except giving priority to illegals. Then it's just fine.
It's not about giving anyone priority. I know plenty of Americans of all races who can't speak proper English. Can we kick them out or do a 1-1 exchange?
Most people complain about the minimum wage increases causing trouble, what happens when you are used to getting a new roof for 10k and the new price is 20k bc they can't exploit immigrants anymore?

Old 08-02-2017, 04:02 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
The only thing horrific is watching left wing fanatics here and elsewhere having a problem with common sense immigration that benefits the American people.
FINALLY, some immigration reform that's not geared to helping and catering to illegals. WOW, who would have ever thought might might happen in our lifetimes.

^^^^^^This. Let's make policy, and pass laws that have our own American citizens' best interest in mind. I am tired of putting everyone else but the American taxpayer first. I hope Obama felt the smack down!

Old 08-02-2017, 04:03 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
I saw Acosta after the exchange and he thought he crushed Miller. I think he has figured out that he gets air time elsewhere by being a jerk. This is his third or fourth time and the rest of the media are sitting there like a putz watching him eat into their time.

Old 08-02-2017, 04:11 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
I saw Acosta after the exchange and he thought he crushed Miller. I think he has figured out that he gets air time elsewhere by being a jerk. This is his third or fourth time and the rest of the media are sitting there like a putz watching him eat into their time.
The left MSM zombies are only entertained by how confrontational their talking heads can be. MSM has abandoned news for sensationalism, ratings, and cash.

The bots are being played for advertising dollars.

It all started with the OJ chase and courtroom circus. That was the moment they realized that sensationalism paid better than actual news reporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
Here is additional video of the Miller speech. I find it very uplifting and inspiring. MAGA
Now it's the left who can hang Godwin's Law around their hypocritical necks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies