Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 11:33 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So the fact that Trump proclaimed that he would not take vacations or play golf while in office because he had so much to do doesn't bother you a bit. The fact that he outright lied to his supporters like you doesn't bother you a bit?
Dear.

I'm glad you asked.

Adults who are not Trump Deranged, don't hang onto every single syllable said over the last 2 years looking for something to fault the President for. This done on a daily basis and on fake news posted by WaPo, NYT, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, & MSNBC.

Hopefully this clears it up for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 11:38 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Oh, thank The Good Dude. Now, can someone please break his phone?

Old 08-03-2017, 11:39 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Glad I dont live anywhere near it. Can you imagine the traffic tie ups involved. Driving in Jersey is tough enough.

I've been curious about this, there are some fine motorcycle roads in the area and I wonder how much Donny's presence affects them?

Old 08-03-2017, 11:40 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump to go on 17-day getaway to private golf club in NJ: report | TheHill

Can't imagine what that's going to cost taxpayers that will end up in his personal bank. The man obviously doesn't work.
Exactly! He is on vacation every day even when in the White House.

Old 08-03-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear.

I'm glad you asked.

Adults who are not Trump Deranged, don't hang onto every single syllable said over the last 2 years looking for something to fault the President for. This done on a daily basis and on fake news posted by WaPo, NYT, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, & MSNBC.

Hopefully this clears it up for you

It confirms your support for a consummate liar very well.

Old 08-03-2017, 11:41 AM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Dear.

I'm glad you asked.

Hopefully this clears it up for you.
Adults however, do look at a person's actions, their past actions, what they say and have said, and what they do to determine the character of that person. By the way, would you please provide links that everything that the above media have posted is fake?

Old 08-03-2017, 11:43 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Oh man - can't wait to see what this does to the Trump Golf Count (as of August 2, 2017 Trump Golf Count: 41*, Cost to Taxpayer: At least $55,451,041).

Such a deal we're getting here!

Old 08-03-2017, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Probably going there to get out from under General Kelly's thumb.

Yeah, I don't see that being a long-term relationship.

Old 08-03-2017, 11:44 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Article is based on article from AP which doesn't cite one single source for the information. But it does say this.....
Bill Clinton and Barack Obama both spent August vacations on Martha’s Vineyard, the tiny Massachusetts island that serves as a summer playground for the rich and famous. George W. Bush retreated to his secluded Crawford, Texas, ranch to clear brush and ride his mountain bike.

I call fake news until it actually happens. And if it does, Trump will not have done anything that his predecessors had done in the month of August. Especially since the WH AC doesn't seem to be working correctly.

i.e. Trump Derangement Topic
You didn't notice him going to FL almost every weekend to play golf. When that got shut down for the summer he then went to NJ. He is always on vacation.

Old 08-03-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Adults however, do look at a person's actions, their past actions, what they say and have said, and what they do to determine the character of that person. By the way, would you please provide links that everything that the above media have posted is fake?

Lotsa luck with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies