Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 10:15 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times

Advertisements

I'm surprised that Trump didn't win NH considering many of the residents have a fine tradition of outdoor sports including hunting and shooting. Trump is pro Constitution whereas Hillary wanted to dismantle the Second Amendment.

One would think that that alone would have handed him the win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 10:21 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I'm surprised that Trump didn't win NH considering many of the residents have a fine tradition of outdoor sports including hunting and shooting. Trump is pro Constitution whereas Hillary wanted to dismantle the Second Amendment.

Trump may very well have won NH.

The YUGE amount of voter fraud in NH is just coming out in the open.

New Hampshire Legislature Acts Amid Voter Fraud Probe

Old 08-03-2017, 10:25 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Not false at all. And simply reposting the link isn't argument. Please feel free however to post the name of anyone official from the WH or government cited by WaPo.

I thought so.
Ah, so "officials" tell the truth and others do not?

This is the very definition of an authoritarian personality...

Let me in on a secret. Government lies. Early and Often. The Trump admin has, IMHO, lied about 3X as much as the regular Gubment liars.

You can bet that these transcripts are accurate.

Old 08-03-2017, 10:26 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:

The new sports are needle sharing, pretending that your "Free State" is gonna stick it to the majority and holing up deep in the hollow.

Old 08-03-2017, 10:26 AM

10,926 posts, read 21,997,495 times
Quote:

Which is why we need to get rid of same day voter registration.

Old 08-03-2017, 10:33 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
The election was pretty close in NH, so if you consider potential fraud, Trump will just take it as a win.

Old 08-03-2017, 10:51 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggerlee666 View Post
My favorite was that he said the wall "is the least important thing, but the most significant politically", because that's what he ran on and conned his base. He punked them.
you are absolutely correct .

it is Trump privately admitting he is a liar but needs to save face publicly. Trump does not give a damn about the wall , its costs or if it ever even gets built. Trump just wanted a big simple thing for low information voters to cling too. And frankly it worked. To paraphrase Barnum, "Nobody ever lost an election by underestimating the gullibility of the american public."

Old 08-03-2017, 10:53 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
Wrong link or not, there's a flaw here. Trump didn't win NH. OP perhaps works for CNN?
Trump said he won NH.

"I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den," - Donald Trump, the current occupant of the White House aka "the dump".

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 08-03-2017 at 11:03 AM..

Old 08-03-2017, 10:58 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:

He lost by less than 3000 votes and some folks think he only lost because of people being bussed in to NH from Massachusetts and taking advantage of the state's lax same day registration laws. From what I understand it's a problem that the left in NH has been denying the existence of for many years now.

Old 08-03-2017, 11:05 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,991,123 times
Quote:

Right there up with the best of Fake News web sites.

LINK

Why is it all of the Trump people go to these obscure biased web sites. And then state as fact.

Junk News (again)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies