Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2017, 08:31 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,097,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
34 govs

MAGA
Awesome so he shouldn't be having so much trouble passing laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2017, 08:53 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
This guy was a Republican in 2015. The man is in a state that is majority Republican.

If this were to happen in California, maybe I'd consider it more noteworthy. But a former Republican switching back to Republican in a state that's majority voted Republican isn't really an omen.

Also, entirely unrelated, but doesn't the name "Jim Justice" sound like an underwhelming superhero?
How can I be more clear?

I'm not being partisan, I'm only saying the left are so underestimating the reality of what is happening.

Keep living under the delusion that somehow the results of 2016 can be reversed.

AGAIN... try to keep up... I am not a r e p u b i c a n... I D I D N O T V O T E F O R T R U M P

I'm only pointing out the obvious! PLEASE ...catch up and get a clue to the reality of reality!

damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Pancakes!
with maple syrup ...mmm

Old 08-03-2017, 08:55 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
WV is NOT an "overwhelmingly GOP state." They haven't elected a Republican governor in 20 years, Democrats controlled both chambers of the legislature for 80+ years straight until two years ago, and the last time WV's congressional delegation was majority GOP before two years ago was 1931. They may be headed toward being a solid GOP state like its southern neighbors did a while ago, but they're not there yet.
Obama made West Virginia a Republican state. Obamacare sealed the deal.

The Obama administration has done more for the Republican party than any administration since Reagan.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Obama made West Virginia a Republican state. Obamacare sealed the deal.

The Obama administration has done more for the Republican party than any administration since Reagan.
Even Reagan couldn't have forced the left and right to reveal how absurdly corrupt DC is like Trump has.

All the people posting in here against him are just borg bots with no clue about the reality of who is controlling them.

They're all a bunch of MSM lemmings trained to hate R's and love D's unconditionally !!!

Trump is the most liberal R I've ever seen! They are just animals chewing off their legs because they're told to. The definition of ignorance and idiocy.

Old 08-03-2017, 08:59 PM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Soon it will be all GOP governors if the Democrats don't stop running on bathrooms and Russia.
and "gun bans"

Old 08-03-2017, 09:20 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times
If it's not Lyin' Hillary, it's Maxine Waters; or Pocahontas; or Pelosi; or some pencil neck geek that I never heard of whining about someone's rights; or some professor with dirty hair telling me that I am a moron; or some reporter smugly asking gotcha questions on camera.

Who needs that stuff? No wonder they can't win.
The only thing Democrats have left are members of the dependent class. And a lot of those are college professors who only work 6 hours a week.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
WV is NOT an "overwhelmingly GOP state." They haven't elected a Republican governor in 20 years, Democrats controlled both chambers of the legislature for 80+ years straight until two years ago, and the last time WV's congressional delegation was majority GOP before two years ago was 1931. They may be headed toward being a solid GOP state like its southern neighbors did a while ago, but they're not there yet.
States like Kentucky, Alabama and even Georgia were solidly "D" states not to long ago, but not liberal and there in lies the problem with your argument.

Even when Democrats had full control of West Virginia, no one called it liberal, same with the other states.

This is an argument of ideology more than party ID/

Old 08-03-2017, 09:32 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Meh. Sounds like desperate self-preservation to me. Sometimes switching parties works, sometimes not.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:33 PM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Meh. Sounds like desperate self-preservation to me. Sometimes switching parties works, sometimes not.
He'd feel lonely at Democratic governor conferences, with so few attendees.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Even Reagan couldn't have forced the left and right to reveal how absurdly corrupt DC is like Trump has.

All the people posting in here against him are just borg bots with no clue about the reality of who is controlling them.

They're all a bunch of MSM lemmings trained to hate R's and love D's unconditionally !!!

Trump is the most liberal R I've ever seen! They are just animals chewing off their legs because they're told to. The definition of ignorance and idiocy.
How has he revealed how corrupt DC is ? I have yet to see him expose anyone.

As for the bot argument, i assume you had genuine disagreements with the Obama administration, why do you assume anyone who disagrees with you and Tump are then bots ?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies