Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 11:08 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Good to know you'd rather see the government allocate our money on this instead of pursuing rapists and pedophiles.
Or they can pursue criminal animal abusers AND rapist and pedophiles.

Quote:
It rarely happens that people think "well if we get caught it's a big fine".
How about some prison time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 11:09 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Fins up! Don't drag!

LOL!!! When people abuse animals like this, I always think they should have the same thing done to them as they did to the animal. I'm not saying I would actually want it carried out, but that's what goes through my head.

Old 08-10-2017, 11:09 AM

25,573 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Morons dragging shark behind speedboat
That's a parable, right? I mean you are actually talking about The Democratic National Committee dragging the Clintons along behind them, right?

Old 08-10-2017, 11:13 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
LOL!!! When people abuse animals like this, I always think they should have the same thing done to them as they did to the animal. I'm not saying I would actually want it carried out, but that's what goes through my head.
What I don't understand is, somehow it's okay to drag one backwards slowly to drown it... but when going full tilt it's cruel? I don't know... maybe it's from being from NY and popping deer with head shots, rather than a heart shot to see it run for any distance to suffer and Bleed out... if this method was faster what's the issue? If the shark is in season then what's the big deal?

Where was the outrage over this!?
Video released of customer throwing alligator through Wendy

Dude did a "fire in the hole!" With a North American death log!!!

Old 08-10-2017, 11:16 AM

Torturing animals for fun is cruel.

Old 08-10-2017, 11:18 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
What I don't understand is, somehow it's okay to drag one backwards slowly to drown it... but when going full tilt it's cruel? I don't know... maybe it's from being from NY and popping deer with head shots, rather than a heart shot to see it run for any distance to suffer and Bleed out... if this method was faster what's the issue? If the shark is in season then what's the big deal?

Where was the outrage over this!?
Video released of customer throwing alligator through Wendy

Dude did a "fire in the hole!" With a North American death log!!!

I've not heard of people dragging them slowly to drown. I just don't want to see any animal suffer.

And remember, "You don't need 10 bullets to kill a Deeeaaaah!"

Old 08-10-2017, 11:20 AM

Quote:
I don't know... maybe it's from being from NY and popping deer with head shots, rather than a heart shot to see it run for any distance to suffer and Bleed out...
Are you admitting that you have enjoyed watching an animal suffer for your enjoyment? I don't understand.

Old 08-10-2017, 12:12 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
I'm not a shark lover. Nasty cold blooded killers. But not even a shark deserves to be tortured and mutilated. Anyone who does that to any animal is a piece of crap.

Old 08-10-2017, 12:20 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
So why did these guys kill the shark in the first place anyways? If they are out game fishing and this shark isn't the game that they are after, why did they do what they did to it? Why didn't they just throw it back? From my understanding, it's not like catching a Gar where Fish & Game prefer it be destroyed.

Old 08-10-2017, 12:48 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yep. One of their moms is the chair County Commissioner. One of their dads works as the County Planning Manager. Another guy who was not a part of the shark dragging incident but is friends with these guys and was involved in other incidents is the son of a wealthy local lawyer who has political ties and a lot of influence in the area. He even got MTV to film a reality show with his so (one of the abusers) as the star.. They live in a 30,000 square foot mansion on the beach. These are privileged young men who seem to derive great pleasure from abusing animals.
Ahh haa! That would explain why... either ranking in government, police, or a dope fiend with no regard for any life including theirs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies