Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 03:27 PM

34,228 posts, read 18,561,496 times

Advertisements

OK, I get it. However, they are ALLEGATIONS. He may be guilty, he may not be guilty. Just because he is with Fox News does that mean he is convicted without due process? If he is guilty, he should receive the punishment, just like Anthony Weiner, but wasn't Weiner given a few passes first? I am not saying Bolling deserves a pass if he is guilty. Fry the **** if he is guilty.

Old 08-05-2017, 03:30 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Fox News anchor Eric Bolling suspended after allegations of sending lewd image to female coworkers

Fox News anchor Eric Bolling suspended after allegations of sending lewd image to female coworkers - Washington Times
Yup. As I said, FOX News is a network run BY perverts FOR perverts. The place is crawling with moral maggots. Trust me, there's plenty more pervs on the staff of FOX News. This won't be the last such story.

Ken

Old 08-05-2017, 03:30 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I don't believe the report.
You don't believe the attorney comment either?

Old 08-05-2017, 03:31 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
It is reported and look where the possible story came from with nothing to back it up? Of all the people working FOX, he is probably the least likely to do anything like this. And we wonder why so many are talking about FAKE news. This is the perfect example. Heck I could accuse anyone I know of beating me up, but does that make it so? Heck I can claim the bacon I had for breakfast a little while ago was from a lion instead of a pig>

desertdetroiter; btw, you must not know a thing about FOX or Eric. He is anything but one of the frat boys as you call them. check his bio and find out what type of a guy he appears to be. Boy some of you will do anything you can to put those you disagree with down, won't you?

Let's see how this really plays out and what happened if anything?
Well they can always investigate if the genitalia those pictures if they belong to Bolling.

Last edited by jojajn; 08-05-2017 at 03:42 PM..

Old 08-05-2017, 03:36 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I don't believe the report.
Why, because you believed in Fox News all these years and found them 2nd only to church?

Old 08-05-2017, 03:37 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
OK, I get it. However, they are ALLEGATIONS. He may be guilty, he may not be guilty. Just because he is with Fox News does that mean he is convicted without due process? If he is guilty, he should receive the punishment, just like Anthony Weiner, but wasn't Weiner given a few passes first? I am not saying Bolling deserves a pass if he is guilty. Fry the **** if he is guilty.
If you didn't do it would you say that "you don't recall"? Something like that you would recall.

“Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made,” his attorney, Michael J. Bowe, told The Huffington Post.

Old 08-05-2017, 03:40 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Why, because you believed in Fox News all these years and found them 2nd only to church?
Yeah, and remember all those "church folks" who ended up being pervs too.

Ken

Old 08-05-2017, 03:55 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This gives you people something to ponder over today........nothing like click bait to bring in the hoards of spreading Fake News.

If you believe this one.......your really looking for entertainment lacking in your own life.
Evidently Fox is pretty convinced.

Eric Bolling suspended from Fox News - Aug. 5, 2017

Old 08-05-2017, 04:06 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,471,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
If you didn't do it would you say that "you don't recall"? Something like that you would recall.

“Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made,” his attorney, Michael J. Bowe, told The Huffington Post.

He's so busted. The attorney's statement isn't a denial. Let's decipher:

"recalls no such inappropriate communications"

"recalls no such" simply means he doesn't remember. Using the word "inappropriate" leaves wiggle room for him to say that it was consensual.

"does not believe" isn't an outright denial. This means he's not sure, maybe he did and maybe he didn't.

Old 08-05-2017, 04:23 PM

23,529 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
All the perverts collected on one station- FOX doesn't it figure. They are the values party....
well there are perverts and then there are perverts.

Depends on your definition of what a preversion is vs bad taste.

About time someone began a cleansing program of msnbc and cnn and the dem legislators. Power and celebrity corrupts, CNN and MSNBC are not immune.

In fact bill clinton was the king of bad taste, or was that perversion?

The liberals are very forgiving of strays and are sure to embrace Bolling for his past distant transgressions much like they embraced Clinton. Why heck, perversion aside, you can expose classified information, which some may consider a perversion, and then be pardoned and given free surgery to complete your sex change.

the same concerted effort to bring down trump and FOX hopefully will be directed at competitors. The country cannot stand if talking heads are found to have strayed.

So the logic is that if a guy strays anything he says and does is to be discarded? Dems better take inventory of some of their most esteemed past and present lesser gods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies