Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 12:12 PM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
He has repeatedly said he "wants to increase legal immigration" and I'm pretty sure he is for some type of amnesty for illegals. That makes his name mud to me.
That doesn't mean open borders AT ALL. That is a big stretch to think that means he wants amnesty for illegals. If he does, then I am against that.

Old 08-06-2017, 12:14 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Talking Fox News host Eric Bolling accused of sending "lewd text messages" to female colleagues

Fox News = Horn Dog News

What's up, boys...

Old 08-06-2017, 12:15 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Boy a real live caveman. Attractive women and men increase ratings, Megan Kelly and many others are quite capable. Harassment should not be tolerated in the work place, you would think Fox News would have learned their lesson. The woman that Bolling was texting is now a university professor, so much for your eye candy theory.
I never said they weren't educated or not intelligent. I'm saying their viewpoint is mostly worthless. Megan Kelly turned out to be a piece of crap. It got to where I couldn't stand her progressive slant and showboating.

Old 08-06-2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
That doesn't mean open borders AT ALL. That is a big stretch to think that means he wants amnesty for illegals. If he does, then I am against that.
Well call it whatever you like. I've heard him say several times he would like to see immigration increased. That's a deal breaker. I agree with many of the things he says, but he's said other things I disagree with. I couldn't care less about his personal or sexual life.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:18 PM

285 posts, read 225,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Sometimes a certain workplace environment becomes SO toxic that it has to be shut down and rebuilt elsewhere. It sounds like the harrassment started at the top and therefore, all felt free to engage in it.

This happens in field offices of corporate America as well. IF the environment is that toxic and about to result in lawsuit after lawsuit - Corporate America will simply close that particular office and relocate particular employees elsewhere AND split them up.

It can happen and I've seen it.

Fox needs to start over; get rid of the worst offenders; change the management and start over as a REAL news organization with a right-wing slant but drop the stupid and misogynistic slant. NO ONE wants a picture of your d***.
Yeah, I was just thinking "sounds like a typical dysfunctional corporate environment to me." Of course there are some decent corporate workplaces, but a lot of them are full of hostility and harassment at all levels.

Old 08-06-2017, 02:02 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
I never said they weren't educated or not intelligent. I'm saying their viewpoint is mostly worthless. Megan Kelly turned out to be a piece of crap. It got to where I couldn't stand her progressive slant and showboating.
This is what you stated, what did you mean when you said they are just men haters and just there as eye candy.
Quote:
These women are either trying to make some money or have a different political view from Bolling or are just men haters in general.

Let's face it women on fox news are just there for eye candy and perky personality.
This is all on Fox News for allowing this behavior to exist, he is still sending around pictures of his privates after everything that happened at Fox News. Sounds like they have a ling way to go.

Quote:
I did hundreds of appearances on Fox and Fox Business from 2008 - 2011, and had multiple experiences with Bolling that caused grave concern to my friends and family. Bolling referred to me as ‘Dr. McHottie’ on air on four different occasions, and called me ‘smart, beautiful, and wrong’ on air twice,” Heldman wrote in her Facebook post.
“Bolling would also contact me via phone and text after shows, sometimes to apologize for his behavior (and then do it again), and sometimes just to talk. He said he wanted to fly me out to New York for in-studio hits and to have ‘fun.’ He asked me to have meals with him on several occasions, but I found excuses not to go. Once, he took me up to his office in New York, showed me his baseball jerseys, and in the brief time I was there, let me know that his office was his favorite place to have sex,” she added. “I know other women have had similar experiences with Bolling, which means that lots of folks at Fox knew about his behavior well before 2017.”
New Sexual Harassment Allegations Leveled Against Fox News' Eric Bolling | HuffPost

Old 08-06-2017, 02:15 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,388,492 times
To be fair, the accused Mr. Bolling denies the communication.

HuffPo said the anonymous sources said this incident allegedly happened "several years" ago. Curious that it is just now coming to light.....

Old 08-06-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is what you stated, what did you mean when you said they are just men haters and just there as eye candy.

This is all on Fox News for allowing this behavior to exist, he is still sending around pictures of his privates after everything that happened at Fox News. Sounds like they have a ling way to go.

New Sexual Harassment Allegations Leveled Against Fox News' Eric Bolling | HuffPost
So what if he flirted with some of his coworkers? Why should I care about that?

Old 08-06-2017, 03:58 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Quote:

If you don't care about it, why are you posting about it?

Old 08-06-2017, 04:00 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,903,640 times
Quote:
Your idea of flirting is sending women photos of one's genitals!??!?!?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies