Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2017, 05:34 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I got some harsh news for you...I guarantee you that the majority of the US military would support Trump in a civil war!!!
Very true!

But hey...the left wing dopes have an army..the salvation army

Old 08-05-2017, 05:36 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Very true!

But hey...the left wing dopes have an army..the salvation army
The Salvation Army are liberals????? Who knew?????

Old 08-05-2017, 05:36 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Oh, there it is. Another *****fest about the injustices white men face.

Who is specifically attacking white military members? And white cops? I thought blue lives mattered? So now it's just white cops that matter? And does this include all of the white people who murder cops? Does this include gay and transgender white men, including the ones that a white man said cant serve in the military?

How many white men in America have been lynched, enslaved, deported and had their guns taken away from them?

I'm sure the answers to these questions will be even more amusing than this post.

Woe is white man.

The "war on white men" is in your head.

Remind me, what is the demographic of majority of D.C. is made of? And those who run these multinational media outlets? Hmm?
It shows me how utterly ridiculous the republican party is to continue to want a national capital in some pit like washington DC (parasite city) where republicans receive about as many votes as third parties and communist parties, and get gunned down on a baseball field in a city where they cant even carry a gun and some of the strictest anti gun laws in the country

a felon like marion barry can get reelected in that cesspool but republicans never will, yet this our nations capital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
But it isn't the Trump haters who are talking about a civil war. It's you. It's white right wing men who are doing the hating against all the people you've just named in your post.
I believe you've just screwed the pooch with you entire premise.
I never said anything about a civil war because trump isn't going any where, first of all. Secondly we are not at that stage , trump is not a revolutionary right wing leader by any means. He hasnt even begun to talk about welfare, affirmative action, the hopelessness of our inner cities, the racial problems,etc. he isnt even really very right wing. Trump is a first step towards a real right wing revolution but he isnt organizing paramilitaries and militias among his voters by any means

Old 08-05-2017, 05:37 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,876 times
War you say. Against the US the liberals or the press?

Trump will be indicted by a GOP appointed and controlled DOJ.

Trump will be impeached by a GOP controlled House.

Trump will be convicted by a GOP Senate.

Trump will be replaced by a GOP in member.

All these people in the process were directly or indirectly empowered by GOP supporters.

Seems to me if Trump supporters wage war they should all kill themselves.

I will be happy to make the Kool Aid for you. Let's pick passion fruit so you can think the gays did it to you.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:39 PM

1,194 posts, read 726,264 times
War you say. Against the US.

Quote:
Trump doesn't get ousted by the liberals or the press.

Trump will be indicted by a GOP appointed and controlled DOJ.

Trump will be impeached by a GOP controlled House.

Trump will be convicted by a GOP Senate.

Trump will be replaced by a GOP in member.

Seems to me if Trump supporters wage war they should all kill themselves.
i'm sure the RINO's will be dealt with!!!

Old 08-05-2017, 05:39 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
I got some harsh news for you...I guarantee you that the majority of the US military would support Trump in a civil war!!!
They'd support the presidency, not Trump.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:40 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Trump might have to have the black bag ops boys disappear a few of these anti American traitors.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:41 PM

1,194 posts, read 726,264 times
Quote:
They'd support the presidency, not Trump.
You're right the legitimate presidency of "Trump"

Old 08-05-2017, 05:42 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Not so sure about that. When Trump tweeted his new military 'policy' last week, the military came out the next day and said 'not true.'

He's now arguing with McMaster about Afghanistan. The man who got five deferments and ran away from military service cause his feet hurt (though he could still amazingly play tennis!) thinks he knows how to manage a war and wants to fire the general in charge.

Trump is a backstabbing phony. Don't be so sure anyone but his torch and pitchfork crowd would defend him. In fact, Trump is not a fighter, and if challenged--he'll go hang at Maralago before taking up arms and protecting the 'dump' he lives in.

Old 08-05-2017, 05:43 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,282 times
Quote:
No, the US military would support the US government.

A modern civil war would be a fight between two (potentially more I suppose) different terrorist groups. The US government would merely do it's best to maintain peace, and more accurately, security. A civil war would most likely lead to restrictions in basic civil liberties. The American republic would crumble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies