Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 08:44 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,364,015 times

Advertisements

At this point, I think he's going to die in his sleep (to be clear, from natural causes), and the presidency will pass to Pence. I also think that if this happens, it's likely that Pence will go on to serve another term. If Trump survives to run again, I think the presidency will go to the Democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2017, 08:50 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
At this point, I think he's going to die in his sleep (to be clear, from natural causes), and the presidency will pass to Pence. I also think that if this happens, it's likely that Pence will go on to serve another term. If Trump survives to run again, I think the presidency will go to the Democrats.
the map in 2018 is unfavorable to Democrats. Not the other way around

Old 08-06-2017, 08:50 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,957,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
At this point, I think he's going to die in his sleep (to be clear, from natural causes), and the presidency will pass to Pence. I also think that if this happens, it's likely that Pence will go on to serve another term. If Trump survives to run again, I think the presidency will go to the Democrats. I also believe that Senate will flip regardless of who is sitting in the Oval. Not sure about the House
I was thinking the same thing. It's likely Trump will die of a heart attack or some other natural illness during his term. He's not young and he is not in good physical health. If Pence takes office, it should be a good run. Calm, at least. I also agree that Trump if he survives, he will not be reelected unless he does something huge to improve his performance in the eyes of America.

Old 08-06-2017, 08:53 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I was thinking the same thing. It's likely Trump will die of a heart attack or some other natural illness during his term. He's not young and he is not in good physical health. If Pence takes office, it should be a good run. Calm, at least. I also agree that Trump if he survives, he will not be reelected unless he does something huge to improve his performance in the eyes of America.
he will be elected thanks to the crappy candidates Dems have

Old 08-06-2017, 08:54 PM

5,790 posts, read 5,104,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
OK, the next 7.5 years will be a long wait for you though it seems
Don't know about me, but the next however many months or years will be hell for your cheetos as he deals with leaks everywhere making him look like an idiot that he really is with everything he does.....

Old 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,389,775 times
who is causing the trump presidential to be bad, trump or the 1000 of liberal that doing every thing they can to end it. what if the liberal and the media was to quit fighting the dude and just get the work done. everything that they been trying to impeach on, is so small, it wouldnt ever raise an eyebrow ant where else. just maybe, the problem is not trump

Old 08-06-2017, 08:58 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I understand why many voted for Trump. They were tired of the political establishment that has always ran our country. But it has become very obvious he has no idea what he is doing.
Perhaps, but there have been no negative consequences except perhaps the fact that Obamacare was not repealed. You have a problem with that?

Old 08-06-2017, 08:58 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,364,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
It's also possible that if he survives, he'll choose not to run again, and Pence will recieve the nomination. But hey, I'm just speculating. Nobody really knows what the future holds, so we'll all just have to wait and see how things work out. One thing is for sure: whatever happens, it won't be boring.

Old 08-06-2017, 09:01 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Perhaps, but there have been no negative consequences except perhaps the fact that Obamacare was not repealed. You have a problem with that?
Do I have a problem with what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies