Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 08:01 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Pick up any of his speeches and read the transcripts. Read a transcript of any of his interviews during the campaign or since he was elected. He's just not very knowledgeable about this job or anything a president does. At all.

There's my proof. If you cannot listen to the words coming out of his mouth and realize he has no clue what he's doing, I dunno how you can ever expect to see that he's just not particularly intelligent and lacks knowledge of government and politics here and abroad.

Status Quo, for 1000 Alex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2017, 08:03 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Well, half of people have IQ's under 100.

BTW, anyone who equates intelligence and wealth doesn't have much of the former. If trump hadn't inherited so many millions from his father, he'd probably be working at a struggling used-car dealership. And he'd be far richer if he'd invested that inheritance in index funds rather than making so many failed deals.
If this hasn't been brought up a million times.

Guess what? There are people who are actually stupid: they inherited money, and lost it all.

Try saying something unique.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:03 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
So far, all you anti-Trumpers can do is list what you consider stupid sound bites (often taken out of context anyway), but can't prove his entire person is stupid.
LOL.

So, I guess when Trump said "Grab 'em by the *****," I guess that was taken out of context?

Old 08-07-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
I don't think he's dumb. I think he's unqualified.

Unqualified. What are the qualifications to be President?

Old 08-07-2017, 08:05 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Unqualified. What are the qualifications to be President?
On paper, being an American citizen, being 35 years of age, and receiving enough electoral votes.

So, perhaps I should amend my original statement. He's fully qualified to be president. He's not qualified to be a good president.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
LOL.

So, I guess when Trump said "Grab 'em by the *****," I guess that was taken out of context?

Actually, it was. You took it as he grabs women by the p*ssy. That isn't what was said, or what they were actually talking about, when he said it.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:06 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
LOL.

I said "often" taken out of context. "Grab 'em by the *****," was actually said in jest, and has nothing to do with stupidity.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Well, half of people have IQ's under 100.

Isn't that the Democrat Base?

Old 08-07-2017, 08:07 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Or the voters just preferred an idiot.
The voters preferred someone who believed as they do, who was able to articulate the problems in Washington, and actually talk about solutions, not just speak the same old tired rhetoric every politician speaks. Trump talked about why the country doesn't work and why their jobs were disappearing (war on coal, unfair trade agreements, H1-B visa program, illegal aliens entering in record number and being protected in many cities, out of control "refugee" resettlement causing increases in crime, excessive corporate taxes driving manufacturing offshore, the failure of Obamacare, and so much more).

He made sense. He still makes sense. And his policies are making improvements already.

And by the way, Trump is NOT an idiot. Obama was the idiot. Released killers back onto the street and terrorists back to battle against us. Failed to do anything about N. Korea's development of ICBM's, made an illegal "deal" with Iran without Congress (the Constitution does not give him that authority), snubbed our allies (especially Israel) and caused the overthrow of Mubarak (friendly to the US) in favor of a Muslim Brotherhood dictator. His entire presidency was a failure. What a stupid man he is!

Old 08-07-2017, 08:08 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ya, honest people are losers, in your mind.
Project much?
These numskulls still haven't figured out why they lost!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies