Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 01:01 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,389,297 times

Advertisements

Let's keep a rolling list of Trump's blatant hypocrisy and question why conservatives don't even have enough integrity in their beliefs and principles to care and criticize the President where he has fallen short of his own proclamations. I'm sure there's a lot more.

With Trump, it's all "do as I say, not as I do." Even as a conservative, that should bother you. And before Trump shills come in with "but, Obama!..": he's no longer President, and his past hypocrisy doesn't undo or justify Trump's current hypocrisy. There are other threads where Obama rightfully gets heat for his stuff.

What happened to a leader leading by example? Can we ever get one of those here again?

Vacationing & Golfing
Trump THEN: shameful how much Obama golfs, I would never do it!
Trump NOW: golfing every 5th day and constantly at his resorts; spending most of travel & security of any President in recent memory.

Unemployment & Stock Market
Trump THEN: The unemployment rate and all the good economics stats are a lie! Real rate is 5x higher, just Fed money driving the past 7-year stock market growth.
Trump NOW: Look how low the unemployment rate is, all because of me! I'm a genius who made the stock market climb for the past 6 months!

Anonymous Sources
Trump THEN: If it's an anonymous source, it's Fake News!
Trump NOW: Look at this FOX News article with anonymous sources - it proves my argument! Did I mention recently how I loved WikiLeaks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2017, 01:07 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,453,318 times
You seem very eaten up over the thoughts and actions of others. It might do you some good to stop worrying about others and focus on yourself more.

You only have one life. Don't waste it being bitter and angry on the internet because we currently have a president that you don't like and because some people simply don't view him with the same rancor that you do.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:10 PM

20,606 posts, read 8,376,653 times
How do Democrats feel about the blatant hypocrisy in their own party?

Old 08-08-2017, 01:11 PM

79,902 posts, read 43,880,406 times
You can't expect others to do what you will not do yourself.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:14 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,387,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Let's keep a rolling list of Trump's blatant hypocrisy and question why conservatives don't even have enough integrity in their beliefs and principles to care and criticize the President where he has fallen short of his own proclamations. I'm sure there's a lot more.
I'd think you'd be more concerned about it with the Democrats and the Democrat party.

They after all are the ones losing elections.

But if you want to keep making lists of the party & president you don't support, then have at it. Don't let us stop you.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:15 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,547,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'd think you'd be more concerned about it with the Democrats and the Democrat party.

They afterall are the ones losing elections.
There are no elections right now. What matters is how our Command and Chief runs the country and he is failing bigly. Keep spinning and deflecting.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:16 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,387,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
There are no elections right now.....
Democrats have lost every special election since Nov 8th. There may be more. Speaks for itself.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:18 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,389,297 times
Quote:

They afterall are the ones losing elections.
Sure, so let's go ahead and just put it out there: the Democratic party is composed of hypocrites, and it's a shame. There. Not gonna argue against it. Happy?

Now, back to the point you're trying to avoid: what do you have to say about TRUMP'S hypocrisy?. You're probably his top cheerleader, so why do you give him a free pass.on these things?

It matters even more because, after all, he won the election and is supposed to be leading this nation forward. How good of a leader is he if he can't lead by example?

Old 08-08-2017, 01:20 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,547,890 times
Quote:
Democrats have lost every special election since Nov 8th. There may be more. Speaks for itself.
Who cares about elections right now? I don't. I am not Democrat and I am not a Republican. I care about what direction the country is going and right now it is going down the drain with Trump.

Deflect. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Last edited by Timmyy; 08-08-2017 at 02:06 PM..

Old 08-08-2017, 01:24 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,889,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
You seem very eaten up over the thoughts and actions of others. It might do you some good to stop worrying about others and focus on yourself more.

You only have one life. Don't waste it being bitter and angry on the internet because we currently have a president that you don't like and because some people simply don't view him with the same rancor that you do.
LOL! What are you, CD Forum's answer to Dear Abby? Shut up and get a life unless you happen to be a member of Cult 45? Why don't you make your wisdom known in the crazy threads around here where people think a nuclear war with N. Korea would be a good idea or thread after thread beating up on the millenials merely for being young people or urging war in America's streets should Trump be legally impeached? I suspect that the poster you replied to is not the only one "who needs to get a life." You must be a troll in training or maybe a bot or a paid poster.

Whatever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies