Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 12:25 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,422,044 times

Advertisements

I am female, so this is not meant as a criticism of women. We females have our nature, which is necessary for any society. But men also have their nature, which is also necessary.

Now, of course, women have some male traits and men have some female traits. But overall, there are general tendencies. Women are less interested in competition and more interested in cooperation. Women are more interested in love, and less interested in violence.

Of course you will find exceptions all over the place. Please just look at general tendencies. Women are MUCH less interested in violence than men are, or in violent sports.

Our society has been increasingly feminized mostly by liberal/progressive ideology.

So this means men will hide their violent competitive natures and become hypocrites. And our nation will deny the need for strong defense.

This is why, I think, Trump was elected. He seems to be tough. I am not saying I like Trump, just that I can see why half the country does like him, and his supporters are more likely to be male.

The wimpification of our society is a problem. Women don't mind as much as men, because at least our natures are not being warped by it. But men's are.

The election of Trump is a backlash.

The other day I was outside and I stomped on a bug. A man who happens to be a Liberal saw me and he said "Why'd you kill that bug? it wasn't hurting you." When I was a kid I never killed bugs, I could not stand to cause harm to any living thing. I was brainwashed into liberal ideology. But I have gradually over many years tried to de-program myself. Women used to be a lot tougher than we are now, also. Men certainly were.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2017, 12:34 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
The feminization of men in our society is being done on purpose by the Leftists to weaken the country. Militarily and economically on the world stage by filling both complexes with ultra sissies who couldn't negotiate or fight their way out of a wet paper bag and who will easily tuck their tails and run instead of fighting to be on top.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:36 PM

221 posts, read 187,373 times
Let me see if I understand you...a person has to be a Liberal to revere the sanctity of life?

Old 08-08-2017, 12:37 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
This is a real problem. I've seen it happening for decades, my entire life. I don't understand why the liberal/progressives want men, and women to "be the same". We're not the same, we are physically, and mentally different, and that is a good thing. The entire ADHD treatment of younger males is a concern as well. Boys, are boys, and should be able to act as such.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:38 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,038,880 times
It's all a conspiracy. I will not rest until all your husbands bathe in Loves Baby Soft each and every morning!

Old 08-08-2017, 12:39 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
The other day I was outside and I stomped on a bug. A man who happens to be a Liberal saw me and he said "Why'd you kill that bug? it wasn't hurting you." When I was a kid I never killed bugs, I could not stand to cause harm to any living thing. I was brainwashed into liberal ideology. But I have gradually over many years tried to de-program myself. Women used to be a lot tougher than we are now, also. Men certainly were.
Did he have this printed on his t-shirt? He just came up and offered his belief to you?

Why do people feel compelled to just make crap up and come here and post it?

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingding View Post
Let me see if I understand you...a person has to be a Liberal to revere the sanctity of life?

Oh wow, you just threw a hairpin turn into the track of this thread! Well done. I'm off to grab some popcorn. Let's see how many of the ****** are smart enough to catch what you've done. I'll put my money on not many.

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Lotsa wussies/ running around these days. I see it on a daily basis.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:40 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Careful, I guy just lost his job at Google for writing something similar.

Old 08-08-2017, 12:44 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Maybe its just another step in human evolution and not some great conspiracy. We adapt to our environment and our environment has become one in which we do not need to dominate, kill or conquer physically to survive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies