Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2017, 04:10 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Because greatness over terribleness.

Trump is rocking it big time.
Yes he is!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2017, 04:10 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,737,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Because party over country.

No pretending needed. We made the right decision and it has nothing to do with party.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:11 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,737,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
So red states envy blue states' success but refuse to do what make blue states so successful.

Sounds about right.
That's a really stupid posts. States don't have envy. In fact, states have no emotion at all.

Try again.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Let's look at what the argument boils down to.......from the article.

During the election, many people were led to believe that Clinton was a far more corrupt and dishonest person than Trump,

This is acknowledging that she was corrupt, just maybe not as corrupt as Trump. Is that what our choices should boil down to? Not who would best lead the country but who is the least corrupt?
Trump has not been proven to be corrupt! Hillary has a long history, all the way back to AR, of corruption (along with her husband). Trump has no such record.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
It's so cute that you still have a crush on Hillary.

You don't even seem to care that the DNC colluded to screw over Sanders.
I get your sarcasm, but it isn't "cute," it's sick. Hillary is a slime bag. She is as corrupt as they come.

Old 08-10-2017, 04:27 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I laughed hard at that one...... The choices were not good at all. BUT..... I can sleep at night knowing that I did my very best to prevent a racist, ******, clown from taking the Whitehouse. Those of you who thought Trump was a joke and stayed home or voted for third party better enjoy the ride. Explain to your children how YOU allowed this to happen. I hope that Trump figures it out for the sake of our country ...... I hope and PRAY......
What, exactly, is "racist" about Trump? If you are going to throw out an accusation, then you need to have hard evidence to back it up. Otherwise, you've got nothing. Just remember pulling the race card doesn't work anymore. People have gotten so jaded by that and the problem is that when something or someone is truly "racist", it gets drowned out due to overuse of the race card. In other words, you become the one who cried wolf.

Old 08-10-2017, 05:01 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Who sold out America? I think it was the Democrats, specifically the Obama Administration.
Oh look dear,a Obama deflection,isn't that nice.

Old 08-10-2017, 05:02 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Trump has not been proven to be corrupt! Hillary has a long history, all the way back to AR, of corruption (along with her husband). Trump has no such record.

WOW, the kool/aid is strong today!

Old 08-10-2017, 05:06 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I laughed hard at that one...... The choices were not good at all. BUT..... I can sleep at night knowing that I did my very best to prevent a racist, ******, clown from taking the Whitehouse. Those of you who thought Trump was a joke and stayed home or voted for third party better enjoy the ride. Explain to your children how YOU allowed this to happen. I hope that Trump figures it out for the sake of our country ...... I hope and PRAY......

Let's just pray he doesn't get us into a damn war.

Quote:
Of course, he has. He's been a corrupt businessman and racist since he was old enough to get those bone spurs and dodge the draft.

Ask anyone in NYC.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:35 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
You may have to eat those words but all the same, I see much of what Trump did as corrupt but legal. You can argue it's the laws and I will agree but I see them as corrupt. (no one should be able to file bankruptcy or skip out on obligations as much as he has)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies