Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2017, 06:26 PM

18,579 posts, read 10,574,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You want to blather on because you have nothing to counter what I've said.
You have said nothing ,you complain about everyone and everything political ,Republican,Dems,liberals ....,you name it you complain about it but you have no concrete views on any thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 06:27 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,040,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
You have said nothing ,you complain about everyone and everything political ,Republican,Dems,liberals ....,you name it you complain about it but you have no concrete views on any thing.
Did you pray that Obama would not get us into any new wars?

Old 08-11-2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Did you pray that Obama would not get us into any new wars?

This is my proof, you complain about Obama ,then you complain about trump, you complain about Bush and you have complained about Bernie,you make wild assumptions that Americans want war and all you do is answer a question with a question and say nothing you think by saying I didn't vote for him or her you aren't to blame for any of this mess and you are dead wrong.People like you need to own up to their own responsibilities for this mess as much as Dems and the GOP does. ,so again I ask you to make a stand.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
This is my proof, you complain about Obama ,then you complain about trump, you complain about Bush and you have complained about Bernie,you make wild assumptions that Americans want war and all you do is answer a question with a question and say nothing you think by saying I didn't vote for him or her you aren't to blame for any of this mess and you are dead wrong.People like you need to own up to their own responsibilities for this mess as much as Dems and the GOP does. ,so again I ask you to make a stand.
I complain about those who take us into stupid wars. I have never condemned Bernie for that. Have I ever complained about something he did? I have. You see, that is what one should do, not feel compelled to defend someone even though you do not support what they did just because of a letter after their name.

Refusing to condemn Obama and Hillary's actions is why we have Trump. I supported most of what Candidate Obama ran on. I support very little of what President Obama actually did. I'm not going to pretend otherwise just because I don't care for the other main choice.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:41 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,852,196 times
I would go to my grave feeling that I sold out America if I voted for Trump or Clinton.
Clinton was part of the old cancer, the existing Cancer. Trump is part of the new undiagnosed cancer.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:39 PM

957 posts, read 755,801 times
Quote:
This isn't an argument that Trump is worthy of the office. Mine is an argument that Hillary was not worthy of my vote.

Hillary has always been for nothing more than Hillary. She was fired early on for lying and had to be sued to get her out from under the insurance companies desk concerning health care in the 90's.
Contrary to the lies spread by RW media, Hillary Clinton was not fired.
Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

And yet the suits were unsuccessful.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinto...993#Litigation
"The First Lady's role in the secret proceedings of the Health Care Task Force also sparked litigation in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in relation to the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), which requires openness in government. The Clinton White House argued that the Recommendation Clause in Article II of the US Constitution would make it unconstitutional to apply the procedural requirements of FACA to her participation in the meetings of the Task Force. Some constitutional experts argued to the court that such a legal theory was not supported by the text, the history, or the structure of the Constitution.[22] Ultimately, Hillary Clinton won the litigation in June 1993, when the D.C. Circuit ruled narrowly that the First Lady could be deemed a government official (and not a mere private citizen) for the purpose of not having to comply with the procedural requirements of FACA.[23][24] Also in February 1993, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, along with several other groups, filed a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and Donna Shalala over closed-door meetings related to the health care plan. The AAPS sued to gain access to the list of members of the task force. In 1997, Judge Royce C. Lamberth found in favor of the plaintiffs and awarded $285,864 to the AAPS for legal costs; Lamberth also harshly criticized the Clinton administration and Clinton aide Ira Magaziner in his ruling.[25] Subsequently, a federal appeals court overturned in 1999 the award and the initial findings on the basis that Magaziner and the administration had not acted in bad faith.[26]

Old 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,531,503 times
Quote:
He tends to complain about things like horrible policies and unnecessary military excursions.

Some people only complain about "the guy on the other team".

Pknopp is consistent regardless of party.

Old 08-12-2017, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
Contrary to the lies spread by RW media, Hillary Clinton was not fired.
Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

And yet the suits were unsuccessful.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinto...993#Litigation
"The First Lady's role in the secret proceedings of the Health Care Task Force also sparked litigation in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in relation to the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), which requires openness in government. The Clinton White House argued that the Recommendation Clause in Article II of the US Constitution would make it unconstitutional to apply the procedural requirements of FACA to her participation in the meetings of the Task Force. Some constitutional experts argued to the court that such a legal theory was not supported by the text, the history, or the structure of the Constitution.[22] Ultimately, Hillary Clinton won the litigation in June 1993, when the D.C. Circuit ruled narrowly that the First Lady could be deemed a government official (and not a mere private citizen) for the purpose of not having to comply with the procedural requirements of FACA.[23][24] Also in February 1993, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, along with several other groups, filed a lawsuit against Hillary Clinton and Donna Shalala over closed-door meetings related to the health care plan. The AAPS sued to gain access to the list of members of the task force. In 1997, Judge Royce C. Lamberth found in favor of the plaintiffs and awarded $285,864 to the AAPS for legal costs; Lamberth also harshly criticized the Clinton administration and Clinton aide Ira Magaziner in his ruling.[25] Subsequently, a federal appeals court overturned in 1999 the award and the initial findings on the basis that Magaziner and the administration had not acted in bad faith.[26]

Two different things but a good point. That ruling was that as a citizen Hillary could work on health care. The very thing Hillary supporters condemned Trump over when he appointed Jared to work on health care.

What I was speaking about was how they ruled her taking the proceedings behind closed doors were ruled illegal.

Heath Care Task Force Showed Hillary's Penchant for Secrecy - National Legal & Policy Center

Old 08-12-2017, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
He tends to complain about things like horrible policies and unnecessary military excursions.

Some people only complain about "the guy on the other team".

Pknopp is consistent regardless of party.

To him,all policies are horrible and to him and all military "excursions" are unnecessary.To you only the ones that anyone but trump came up with are.

Old 08-12-2017, 06:50 AM

Quote:
To him,all policies are horrible and to him and all military "excursions" are unnecessary.To you only the ones that anyone but trump came up with are.
When unable to dispute my points or defend your positions make it about me.

Did you also pray that Obama wouldn't attack other countries?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies