Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2018, 05:08 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times

Advertisements

No pretending about it, I'd still make the same vote for Trump over Hillary. It was time to try a businessman, period. But I'm growing tired of Trump's antics as it's obvious things aren't running smoothly -- some of that is his own doing and some of it is the relentless "RESIST" by the sore losers. But bottom line is that things aren't getting done that need to get done. I really hope Mark Cuban runs next time around - and I don't care which party -- he's got my vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2018, 05:11 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Right. So you were referring to the p*ssy grabber quote after all and you have deemed his words just as harmful as an act of sexual assault itself. In fact, you've indicted and convicted him all without benefit of pesky facts.

I suspect you've never been sexually assaulted. If you had you'd know the god damn difference between someone bragging about having the money and fame to get away with lewd behavior and someone actually sexually assaulting you, let me tell you.

Your inability to discern the difference between the two is all I need to know. Thank you for your reply.
Perfect! Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Old 12-14-2018, 05:20 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
No pretending about it, I'd still make the same vote for Trump over Hillary. It was time to try a businessman, period. But I'm growing tired of Trump's antics as it's obvious things aren't running smoothly -- some of that is his own doing and some of it is the relentless "RESIST" by the sore losers. But bottom line is that things aren't getting done that need to get done. I really hope Mark Cuban runs next time around - and I don't care which party -- he's got my vote.
I understand that some people just wanted an outsider or a businessman but they had to know this was not Ross Perot. I did think he would do things like address the money in politics and make government more efficient but that is not what we got. His business history was sketchy at best and we can see where this is leading us.

Old 12-14-2018, 05:21 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
WE THE PEOPLE are from all parties and all parties voted for Trump. It was the message not the man that got Trump in the White House..

The democrat party morphed radically into the Communist, Globalist party when Obama was in office and the Rinos followed.

Globalism wants to take away our borders, bring anyone from any country in and give them more rights than the citizens of America. They set aside millions to educate , protect and bring in illegals from all over the world.

They have farmed out most of our industry to other counties to bring them up while bringing down our middle class here. They want all countries on a level economic field so we have to come down to their standards by debt, population, and taxes.

It is happening now. Anyone who doesn't put the dots together is a moron.

Old 12-14-2018, 05:22 AM

18,455 posts, read 7,087,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Because party over country.

Shouldn't you be in Canada by now?

What's wrong?

Did you find out that they actually enforce their immigration laws?

Old 12-14-2018, 09:02 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times
I would laugh at your joke but I do believe you are serious.

Hellary and her clan were selling out our America BEFORE Trump was elected President.

And Trump/pro America voters are not that good at acting. We mean what we say and say what we mean.

It's the leftists who dominate the acting world. They are the professional pretenders.

America chose Trump because they wanted him to be the President.

Not wanting Hellary to win was certainly one of the motivations to get the vote out.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:35 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Because party over country.

They would love to believe that Hillary would have been worse, but we will never really know, since she was never elected. However, I suspect that Hillary would have been a more stable President, more mature President, a more experienced President, a wiser President, and would not have had the Yuge revolving door of ousted employees that Trump has had.

Of course, my opinion is that NO ONE would have been a worse President than Trump has proven to be, in only two years, and I think the facts prove me correct. Every day has been a circus, every day has been one fail after another, and every day has brought to light one more scandal and questions of corruption.

If his handlers had been able to get him under control, take away his tweeter, and make him stay on script, things might have been somewhat different. But when you have a bull in the china shop, dishes are going to get broken, and no one has broken more than Donald Trump...….no one.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:48 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
The conservatives who sold out America will go to their graves pretending Clinton would’ve been worse than Trump

They must, otherwise they couldn't live with the guilt and remorse. The will to believe is a powerful thing ...

Old 12-14-2018, 09:48 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
They would love to believe that Hillary would have been worse, but we will never really know, since she was never elected. However, I suspect that Hillary would have been a more stable President, more mature President, a more experienced President, a wiser President, and would not have had the Yuge revolving door of ousted employees that Trump has had.

Of course, my opinion is that NO ONE would have been a worse President than Trump has proven to be, in only two years, and I think the facts prove me correct. Every day has been a circus, every day has been one fail after another, and every day has brought to light one more scandal and questions of corruption.

If his handlers had been able to get him under control, take away his tweeter, and make him stay on script, things might have been somewhat different. But when you have a bull in the china shop, dishes are going to get broken, and no one has broken more than Donald Trump...….no one.
Don you are waaaay too logical for this place. Have to agree with you on most points, it's pointless speculation about what a Clinton Presidency might have been like. We need to keep the laser focus on what we DID elect.

I keep looking/hoping for something positive to come out of the Trump disaster and I have yet to find it.

Old 12-14-2018, 10:30 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Don you are waaaay too logical for this place. Have to agree with you on most points, it's pointless speculation about what a Clinton Presidency might have been like. We need to keep the laser focus on what we DID elect.

I keep looking/hoping for something positive to come out of the Trump disaster and I have yet to find it.
Globalist Progressives only see good in policies that hurt America and help foreigners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies