Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,222,624 times

Advertisements

Putin has used the Russian Government to make himself - "a 200+ Billion Dollar Man" ; The way Trump worships Putin's Wealth... he wants the same for himself, and he will use American and Do anything to try to find a way to get means to do the same. He has attacked "EVERYTHING" in America.

Name a Department or Divisions he has not Attacked, Name a Political Party He has NOT attacked? He attacks individual Senators, Governors and Mayor's, Judges, even the 9th Circuit Federal Court with talk of Disbanding it. He has attacked individuals who are citizens, and he has pandered to a base that is blind to the game he is engaged of expanding his Criminal Methodology to get Money by ANY means.
He installed his daughter as if to play "Faux First Lady" and sidelined his wife to be "image candy" as a Rich Man with a Former Model, and he has boasted about wealth, he boast about his company, he claims he is not involved, but still promotes his company and has gone 48 times to his properties to promote them.
He messed with HB! policy and Legal Immigration, to set up means to help Kushner Family Sell HB1 visa, and embraced Blackwater as a contract goon squad, and set up to turn the Education system into one that dismantles public schools to fund private schools.
He has done everything he can to make havoc with our Allies, while pushing the agenda of Putin, against the bond of our Allies.
Then pushed a few page rip off and kill some people to back a 780 billion dollar society rip off to feed the wealthy at the expense of the Poor, the Aged and the Children of the Poor.
He set up a plan to turn American's poor children into a "indentured labor pool"... to supply endless labor to the wealthy for the cost for as close to what it to maintain a slave.
He has attacked "entire states", and then threaten Congresswomen for not pandering to his as if she has to be his congressional servant.

He attacks the Media and then through back channels set up to change media regulation to promote a right wing propaganda network that spans 70+% of the nation and local programming.
He insulted the long term relation with Germany the way he treated Merkle, while at the G-20 rushing to get his face embraced upon Putins butt.
Who the hell ever heard of a Presidents wife being purposefully seated next to Putin at a G-20 Dinner??? as if he is pimping his wife out.
He went to Saudi Arabia and got the golden albatross around his neck, and then next came conflict with Qatar...
He set out with adding a Known Russian operation as his campaign manager, and then put a known peddler in as National Security Adviser.

..... of the Aspiration to be a Money Grabbing Dictator with Collusion of every sort to facilitate that, in the aim to try and establish himself as a mimicked model of Putin..... and he panders to those who have Confederate Styled Aspiration with a Antebellum modeled Cast System.... that functions with the direct similarities to the system Putin has in place.
He uses the same tactics of promotion that was used by Hitler.... to set up and give his base a target group to focus on while he pushes ahead trying to establish himself as a supreme power.

He has fail to staff cabinet position, because he feels he does not need it, if he is "dictator"... so filling those position is not important, to a person with aspirations to be a dictator.

Putin probably sent Trump a message that says'... you better praise me for the acts I do, or I will release the data on your children first, and make to expose all the Russian money that has propped them up and the Trump name. And next, Putin likely told him, he will pay to have every licensening agreeet ripped up, because they are all backed by illicit money spins.
The list is very long
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 07:06 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Shows me Russia, and Putin really love Trump. Yeah, they must have gotten him elected so they could face a stronger U.S. military under Trump, and lower energy prices so their oil revenue tanks. Yeah, makes lots of sense all around that they would want him elected.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Trump thanks Russia for cutting US Embassy staff

Reaction of a real American president: put the hurt on Russia/Putin

But tRump: slags on everyone including his own kids. NO MATTER WHAT, he praises Putin.

Trumplings NEVER wonder why that is.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:18 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Just further proof that those **** tapes likely exist as do the many dirty financial deals that Trump has tried so hard to hide. Hurry up Mueller!
I second that motion. I would really like any existing dirt dug up on Trump before Trump starts a completely unnecessary war.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:41 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
What an embarrassment.

The pee tape must really exist.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:42 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
How can anyone doubt the absolute stupidity and ignorance of trump

Old 08-11-2017, 07:56 AM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Of course Trump fan-boys will defend this childish "I didn't want it anyways" response.

Trump thanks Putin for cutting US diplomats: 'We want to reduce our payroll' | TheHill

President Trump thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday for ordering the U.S. to cut its diplomatic staff by 755 people, his first public comments on the extraordinary move by Moscow in response to new sanctions legislation that Trump signed into law.

Trump said he was thanking Putin because the decision allows the U.S. government to "cut down our payroll."

“I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I’m concerned I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll," Trump told reporters at his Bedminster, N.J. golf club.

"There’s no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we’ve been able to cut our payroll of the United States," he continued. "We’re going to save a lot of money.”

Fantastic response by our Great President.

Man I'm loving every day that Trump is President....smilin and happy

Old 08-11-2017, 07:58 AM

57,230 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Well in actuality Putin might have fired them depending on who the 755 people are.

Why are there so many US diplomats working in Russia? - BBC News

Still most of the people who work at the embassy and in other US offices in Russia are not spies or spymasters; most, in fact, are not even US citizens. They're Russian.
Of the 1,279 people who worked at the embassy in 2013, according to a 2013 inspector general report, 934 were locally hired.

If these are the ones in the 755 then the embassy payroll will be lighter.
That would still leave over 300 US hires that need to be transported back to the US along with their belongings and they will need to find a new job for them, no small expense. Also some of the Local Employees may have been dual citizens from elsewhere and also under contract, not quite clear of the particular function of Local Employees.

This will have an impact on the embassy function for American citizens that use their services. I don't see this as a cost savings or a large benefit to the US as Trump indicated.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:02 AM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That would still leave over 300 US hires that need to be transported back to the US along with their belongings and they will need to find a new job for them, no small expense. Also some of the Local Employees may have been dual citizens from elsewhere and also under contract, not quite clear of the particular function of Local Employees.

This will have an impact on the embassy function for American citizens that use their services. I don't see this as a cost savings or a large benefit to the US as Trump indicated.
We totally deserve it by effing over Russia to placate the Demonic Rats suffering butt hurt election night tears.

Old 08-11-2017, 08:06 AM

25,552 posts, read 17,256,908 times
The Department of State is way too large.
They all have good educations and resumes. They should go get jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies