Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2017, 04:45 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump said...

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me”.

“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,”

“The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”
“You also had some very fine people on both sides."

Wasn't the gathering some kind of right wing gathering? Not all right wing people are white nationalists. Not all white nationalists are white supremacists. But the media is painting everyone who attended the rally as being evil white supremacists. Seems like a bold assertion if you ask me.

Either way, it takes two to tango. Antifa showed up looking for trouble, as is usually the case when they make an appearance. They root for chaos and disorder, first and foremost, while standing for little else.

Whole lot of freaks on both sides, making it a bad day for everyone.
Only one person used their car as weapon.

And Trump said he'd like to know the facts is why it took him so long to comment, yet when Obama said let's wait until the facts are in before calling the Orlando shooting terrorism, Trump was all over him.

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarborRat View Post
Oh yeah, that makes it definite.

Do you want me to list all the thugs that endorsed Obama?
You are off topic.

Can't defend Trump? Attack Obama.

3,490 posts, read 3,791,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
So the armed Nazis are the victims?
Nope, but both are too blame. If Antifa came into town peacefully, we'll never know what could of happened, but we do know the Neo Nazi scumbags did have two earlier protests this year and violence didn't break out.

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
First let me premise this by saying I am not a Trump supporter, I despise the man with every fiber of my being. I think the media is twisting his words for their benefit.

He clearly condemned white supremacy and neo-nazi and then stated both sides acted violently, which they did. You cannot say people were justified being violent because the other side are morally corrupt.

Trump does not have a way with words, but I don't think he was supporting alt right.

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Yah, but how many of those were committed by Jews themselves, like the thousands of bomb threats they phoned in on their own institutions as a massive "false flag" operation?

What is a "white supremacist" anyway? I'm still waiting to hear someone provide a definition of this term that the media insists on using to describe anyone who attended the "Unite the Right" rally.
I'll start.
It's someone who doesn't realize that the average IQ of Jews and Asians beats "pure whites" by a long shot.

That alone makes them ignorant. Not name calling - an accurate description for those who don't know their history, statistics and science.

Does that help?

I think you can do better than my one-up definition. Use "the google" which is a place largely populated by brown (Asians and Pakistanis).....and you can find out. Or, maybe the "facebook" (Jewish founded) can give you a hint.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:46 PM

4,865 posts, read 4,177,358 times
If you think both sides are responsible you are defending NAZI's. What does that say about you?

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:
They were attacked, so yes by definition they were the victims. They have the right to demonstrate, and it would have been foolish to do so without any means of defense when attacks were likely. They knew they couldn't count on the police to handle it.

23,543 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He was down there to protest so it is suspicious that he was in his car while others were marching.
At that time no one was marching, everyone was trying to leave - including the driver.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:47 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Of course they are. They live in the shadow of President Victim.

Trump is the leader of the victimized grievance party.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:47 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

Wasn't the gathering some kind of right wing gathering? Not all right wing people are white nationalists. Not all white nationalists are white supremacists. But the media is painting everyone who attended the rally as being evil white supremacists. Seems like a bold assertion if you ask me.

I will concede that most people do not know the difference, including me. And I am not sure there is much of a difference at all.

MSNBC did a segement on it, because this is simply not common knowledge.

White Nationalist vs. White Supremacist: What Is the Difference? | MSNBC

But if there is a difference, very debatable, it's be unreasonable to expect the media to know this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies