Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2017, 04:51 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammila View Post
With the excuse of the first amendment, and the fact that "hate speech" is not a legally defined term, and you should be protected to voice your opinion, whatever that might be, A LOT of extremely violent and dangerous (dangerous as in they incite violence directed to certain groups) are getting a pass because, you know, its legal.

So is it legal to go running around saying gay people should be burned alive in the main square? Yeah. Is it morally correct? ehrrr, no. Is it dangerous?? well, of course, there are nutsos everywhere, and homophobic everywhere, and if you let more and more homophobics get together and chant those things, probably some or maybe a lot of gays are gonna get beaten (or killed) by this people. By this, apparently, not illegal behaviour, you end up with chaos and dead people. Violence and death. Incited by those words.

If you are running around with a nazi symbol or flag and self identify as white supermacits, you are basically approving of a speech that needs, to exist, that some other minorities either not exist or have very very fewer rights than yourself. It may be legal to march as a nazi, but it incites A LOT of hate, it incites crime and violent acts, it incites division and death.

The anti fascists wanted, with all the reason (and courage) in the world, for those WS to stop spreading hate, but instead they got RUN OVER BY A CAR. Violence, again, not only with words.
Antifa spreads hate, they aren't in it to stop hate, they are in it to control who gets to say what and when. They are the very defintion of hate. They hate white people, even though most of them are white...it's self hatred and white guilt, and they hate. white people.

Quote:
So, instead of focusing so much on the freedom of speech (tricky tricky legal figure that can be used to do a holocaust type harm) we should be focusing on the harm this speech is doing. It is spreading hate, intolerance, death. It IS implied in the nazi speech the extermination of other groups. It is not like mass genocide, but it almost is.
Like the hate speech that caused someone to go out and shoot several Republicans who were out practicing a softball game? Or how about that hate speech that caused a bunch of black teens to kidnap a special needs white boy and scalp him? How about the hate speech that got a white guy pulled out of his car and beat up because the people thought he was a Trump supporter? Would you be talking about the hate speech that led to massive violence at Trump rallies during his campaign that was blamed on the right but later proven to be caused by the left....you mean that hate speech perpetrated by the media and the left?

Quote:
Do any of you want black people to be slaves?
Jews to stop existing?
A 100% completely white society?

Im sure some (or a lot) of you do, but you need to realize that for that to happen you will have to severily restrict fundamental rights of most of the people in the world.
You're approaching a dangerous idea that you need to squash someone's Constitutional Rights in order to prevent people from wanting black people to be slaves? Who the hell wants black people to be slaves? I don't even think the KKK wants black people to be slaves. Where are you getting this from? Regardless, if any of these people want to do anything about this, they are going to do it with or without a rally. Picking and choosing who gets to exercise Constitutional Rights is not what this country is about. I don't like a lot of things that other groups say. I don't like antifa at all. They are violent and hateful and Communist wannabes. But even those dumbasses have the right to free speech and protest.

Quote:
You cant just go ahead and have a "100% white society". You will need to kick all non whites from your society, probably against their will, therefore breaking all posible laws and all posible rights they have as citizens and human beings.

You need to respect all races and ethnicities and genders cause we are all human beings. It CANT be done.
You're preaching to the wrong people. We aren't the Nazis, despite what some earlier idiots tried to claim.

Quote:
If you are protesting in name of a movement that wants to deny others they right to exist and be equal to you in front of the law, then you dont have a moral right to march.

You dont have a moral right to speak about it in public.

You SHOULD keep your hate or intolerance to yourself.

The inmense DAMAGE your words can do is infinite and it has been proven (eg: nazism).
Morals have nothing to do with it. The very fact that these people are alive gives them the right to free speech and assembly. Even the violent, hateful, communists in antifa have that right. Our Constitutional Rights don't mean "you can do it if I deem it to be moral". That is the exact thing that the Founding Fathers were trying to PROTECT us from. So that means that you're going to hear things you don't like, but that is FAR better than being told only certain people can say things.

Quote:
To even compare the right you have to spread intolerance and hate, with the right to protest against it, its the true mark of a nazi. A very dangerous, cynycal nazi, that doesnt even have the balls to admit he is.
This doesnt even make sense. Our Constituational Rights are NOT "nazi".

Quote:
So, please, if you are gonna talk about the "right to protest" and are gonna talk about "leftist" groups that want to prevent yourself of speaking freely, if you are gonna talk about the "authoritarian leftist agenda", then just start saying "im a nazi, and i want to say ......"

Self identify as nazi. And then talk. With intelectual honesty.
This sounds like hate speech right here on this post. You are spreading hate, you are attempting to villify a poster, and you are lying. No one here is a Nazi. Calling someone a nazi does not make them a Nazi. Someone protecting the rights of ALL people does not make one a Nazi.

I won't say what it makes you and others like you who try to use Nazi labels to undermine anyone who would protect the Constitution of the United States for all people. This sounds like antifa speak. Are you a member of antifa? If so, self identify. And then talk. With intellectual honesty.

Quote:
Because in reality, ideologies aside, there is one group that wants to deny other groups of all their fundamental rights, ALL OF THEM, and other groups that wants to stop this hate speech so it doesnt do any damage. Thats all there is. You are in one side, or you are on the other. Theres no center in this.

So if you are talking about the freedom of speech of the nazis, and you think that freedom of speech is more important than the LIFE and all the RIGHTS of the non white population then you are, by all definitions, a nazi.

Just self identify.
Our rights are more important than antifa wanting to pick and choose who gets to speak. You don't get to change the Constitution. The Founding Fathers were a hell of a lot smarter than you leftist hate groups and Communists. Conservatives are ahead of you, we already know that you wil come after our 1st Amendment rights. Your hate speech is not going to win, you will not strip anyone in this country of their Constitutional Rights, not the 1st, not the 2nd, not the 4th, not the 5th, none of them, no matter what BS you spew to try to appeal to some false "moral" high ground. You aren't fooling me with your speech here.

You're antifa. Admit it.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:52 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Why don't YOU look it up, since apparently, you aren't familiar with it? Either that or you lack the ability to put two-and-two together to understand how Cultural Marxism and its insidious anti-white policies precisely fit within the textbook definition of genocide according to the United Nations Genocide Convention of 1948.
Define "cultural marxism" for the uninitiated on CD, please.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:52 PM

500 posts, read 319,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
AntiFa Flyers Found in Charlottesville – Covered Truths

No. But you can get the antifa flyer(s) for the event on google. Be warned some quite disturbing words and images in this image. My word, are these people ever so violent and hateful to the core of their very being.

btw, antifa is quite unashamedly anti-semite.
This article should be required reading for the loud mouthed defenders of the violent left!

They constantly point out extremists on the right, but always defend their own rabid monsters..."öh its just a few who are not representative of all". Bullstuff!

I'm glad and proud that we now have a President who can clearly see through the roaring storm of leftist, non stop, dangerous nonsense.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:53 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I'm sure he will be found guilty, and, imo, he should be.
He won't be found guilty. His car was attacked first. He responded with self defense. Unfortunately, during that response, their were injuries and a death.

If you don't want that result, don't physically attack another and/or their personal property and provoke evasion tactics that may turn out to be deadly. Pretty simple to understand. Why do so many of you not get that?

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
While picking fruit used to be seasonal, low-paid work, many of the jobs done by immigrants now used to be decent paying jobs. Working at a slaughterhouse, roofing, construction, ...

It was hard work, but a man could support a wife and family on it.

Now they are paying $10 an hour and who can support a family on that.

Bring back decent pay to slaughterhouses and there would be a lot Americans lining up for those jobs.
Well, I can't say you are totally wrong - but I can say this.

"Decent" pay would be MUCH more than you might project. It would be, for example, much more than 2X the figure you quote. And let's go further. Some Americans might do roofing for $20 an hour - plus benefits. But, how many years can you do it as a career without injury? What happens to you after that? Does society support your broken down bodies (like the coal miners who are all on disability by 50?).

You are only 1/2 right. For the real answer, we can just look...as usual...to Europe. Germans are not lazy. People get paid REAL wages and they have benefits you would kill for.

From what I hear a LOT of their workers are immigrants.

So, I report, you decide.

BTW, I have two friends who make 70K a year or more installing PV solar panels. They are white. So what you say is possible - but I really don't think this is easy in areas of lower income (they are in NJ).

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Only one person used their car as weapon.

And Trump said he'd like to know the facts is why it took him so long to comment, yet when Obama said let's wait until the facts are in before calling the Orlando shooting terrorism, Trump was all over him.
Nothing new today except for the true story of the guy defending himself with the can of paint thrown at him -- that the kid beat up by four or five Nazis wasn't the one who was even initially going back and forth with the guys.

That the guy who rammed the girl down had rage issues and was abusive, illegal gun.

All those facts -- lost on Trump.

Innocent rally by white supremacists -- are you kidding me?

What about the innocent, good decent woman killed. He just wiped out his 'heart felt' reading of someone else's words from yesterday.

The country is in turmoil and he throws the fuel on the fire. What an idiot.

Even if he believes to be true that the poor innocent neo nazis were so wrongly accused....keep your mouth shut idiot.

Use words to unite not divide. What the heck is he looking for -- he can't get a war with North Korea or Venezuela so let's get one at home.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:54 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,233,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Can't believe I live in a world that equates Black Lives Matter to nazis.

Don't be upset by it. The great thing about all of what is happening is that everything that Black people have complained about for years is being exposed and validated on a worldwide stage. Everyone, well those who aren't completely retarded, sees exactly what is going on.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:55 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The evidence for this claim is very clear and being expressed every day by WHITE PEOPLE who own farms and business throughout the USA.

To wit, read or listen to this:
https://www.wpr.org/under-trump-wisc...igrant-workers

"We definitely wouldn't be able to farm. I mean you just couldn't do it without them. Because you can't get anybody else that wants to work,"

"It isn’t just dairy. It’s workers in slaughterhouses, it’s workers picking fruit. It’s all aspects of food is being supplemented by foreign labor. Because American citizens will not, will not do the work. It isn’t a matter of how much money. It’s a matter of they will not do it."

I can prove it to you 100X over - but you probably will still not believe it. But that doesn't stop me from trying.

I am part of a former generation - a white guy who worked construction and other dirty jobs for a LOT of my life. Things have changed now. This isn't a guess. It's a fact.

Talk to anyone involved in the various businesses - hospitality, agriculture, hard construction, etc.

Of course you can point to an exception. But that's not the issue. The fact is that without brown people, vast 10's of billions of dollars worth of American business would come to a halt. Lots of white people will be put out of business. Fact.

Again, read the article and tell me where these farmers are wrong.
Argument by anecdote. Awesome.

Now lets examine the source. Don't you think that these people all have the same vested interest (in the massive profits enabled by the suppression of wages caused by the presence of a huge amount of illegal labor in the workforce)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The evidence for this claim is very clear and being expressed every day by WHITE PEOPLE who own farms and business throughout the USA.

"We definitely wouldn't be able to farm. I mean you just couldn't do it without them. Because you can't get anybody else that wants to work,"
Right...what it really should read is "because we can't get anyone besides desperate illegals that wants to work for the crap wages we want to pay."

And surely you should know this if you actually worked construction, which at one time was done mostly by actual Americans of any color (white, black, etc). My family was in construction and never had to hire illegal labor. Still doesn't, but then again, they aren't dishonest unethical cheats willing to game the system to make a buck.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:55 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I will concede that most people do not know the difference, including me. And I am not sure there is much of a difference at all.

MSNBC did a segement on it, because this is simply not common knowledge.

White Nationalist vs. White Supremacist: What Is the Difference? | MSNBC

But if there is a difference, very debatable, it's be unreasonable to expect the media to know this.
If the media expects to be taken seriously by anyone with IQ greater than the number of teeth they possess, they should know what they are talking about. That is not asking too much. The media was far more fair and balanced 30 years ago, when this country was somewhat sane.

Either way, I thought the event was called ''unite the right"? Doesn't sound like an event specific to white supremacists, although there were certainly plenty of them there to ruin it. I'm not sure it's fair to call it a white supremacist or even white nationalist gathering. If this is the case, it's not fair to belittle everyone who attended, as the media and liberals are doing.

Old 08-15-2017, 04:56 PM

476 posts, read 1,134,858 times
Default KKK Terrorist: I'm glad that girl died during the VA protest

Nothing makes us more proud at ISIS than when we see muslims such as Mohamed Salmene Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, age 31, taking his truck and running over infidels, killing 7.

Quote:
"Nothing makes us more proud at the KKK than when we see white patriots such as James Fields Jr, age 20, taking his car and running over nine communist anti-fascist, killing one [expletive]-lover named Heather Heyer,"
They're terrorists, regardless of race, color, religion or nationality. The only difference is, a lot of folks are coming out as apologists and in defense of white supremacist hate speech.

KKK Terrorist: I'm glad that girl died during the VA protest
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies