Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2017, 05:18 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

So many people being killed by leftist policy's in places like Chicago that it would be a full time job reaching out to all the people effected. Breaking news to the crybabies on the left. We didn't elect a Pope.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:19 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Why should you care? So you get a more accurate picture of what actually happened in Charlottesville. One side came to incite violence, and intimidate people. You should just actually watch the video, but I know you won't.
You're citing what "some woman said" as evidence. That's fine. It doesn't prove anything, though. She is advocating for her own side. She is not a disinterested party.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:20 AM

74 posts, read 55,709 times
Quote:
They also chanted, "Jews will not replace us!" How are you going to white-wash that?
Maybe they are believing that people of Jewish ancestry are replacing them somehow, I don't know?
Not sure what they meant by that.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:20 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
Yeah, I'd feel like it was a benign and kind of pathetic statement if a mob of angry men with torches marched by my house at night yelling "Jews will not replace us.", especially if I was Jewish.
You aren't really putting this event into context.

They were upset because they believe that "the left" is trying to destroy history. They basically feel under attack, and they believe that they are defending themselves.

I may not like blacks screaming "Whites will not replace us" outside my door either. But what you're failing to understand, is why people feel the way they do.

Calling them evil doesn't solve anything.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:21 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,031,037 times
This whole event is just more of the typical right-wing hypocrisy and cowardice, both from the Coward in Chief and the bobble-heads around here. Funny how the right is so eager to blame the left for "refusing to take a stand against thugs and criminals," but when those thugs are white, right-wing terrorists and murderers, the right-wingers turn a blind eye and pretend no crime was committed.

Trump supports white supremacist terrorists and they support him. Those are undeniable and easily verifiable facts. Just because the Orange King was pressured into saying the right thing doesn't mean he believes it - the terrorists who support him don't, and you can even see the slathering hatred from his supporters on this forum, a place that is little better than a site of the alt-right.

Meanwhile, on Tuesday, Trump was back to condemning both sides:

READ: President Trump's Q-and-A at Trump Tower - CNNPolitics

"TRUMP: Well, I do think there's blame -- yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at -- you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either."

Trump is a liar and a coward, and anyone who still supports him - an obvious bigot and hate monger - should be ashamed of themselves and should not call themselves an American.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:22 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
So do I. I hate all that Trump stands for an all of the hate that he spews and inspires. He hates immigrants, blacks, probably women, certainly poor people except his base and even them he must hate since what he wants to do to their healthcare.

Yes, it sounds like an oxymoron but it's really the best way to describe it.

Or maybe, I loathe hate?

Provide proof he hates anyone besides the media that lies about him.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:23 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Good news, folks. David Duke is publicly thanking Trump for his support.

Appears that just as on this forum, Trump's base is hanging with him.

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
So many people being killed by leftist policy's in places like Chicago that it would be a full time job reaching out to all the people effected. Breaking news to the crybabies on the left. We didn't elect a Pope.

No, you elected a HITLER WANNABE!

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I don't where you get your quotes.
From the public remarks Obama made in his first response to the incident between Gates and the Cambridge police.

I'm sure you can find them on youtube if you look hard enough.

7,474 posts, read 7,031,037 times
Don't worry, any day now Trump will reach out to the families affected by this - the families of the white supremacist murderer and his kind. Maybe he'll offer to pay their legal fees or something similar. Because, you know, in right-wing bigot land, if you're run over by a murderer with a car at a lawful protest, "both sides are to blame."

Trump is a coward, a bigot, and a disgrace to this nation. He talks big about taking a stand against terrorists overseas, but he is too spineless to take a stand against the terrorists in this nation who voted for him and still support him. Of course, since he still have Bannon - a known Neo-Nazi - among his closest advisers, it's obvious he's basically one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies