Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2017, 05:21 PM

8,494 posts, read 3,334,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You might have come across an article with that info, so I asked 'Do you know ? --- not go find out.

There were more and easier targets on the sidewalk than in the street.
Here you and Informed Consent are simply going to have to fight it out. Sure you both seem to be trying to turn this into some sort of accident caused by panic.

You've got Informed Consent arguing that this all happened because Fields was terrified for his life and panicked and rightfully so because look how his car was swarmed by antifa post-"accident." Some (well, at least one person in black that I remember offhand) *were* present in the street. No argument.

But if Informed Consent's antifa were there ready and willing and able to take him on, why in the WORLD would the guy have gone off the road, hit a building (narrow street), and almost certainly disabled his car?

Remember, at least a couple of witnesses have reported that Fields paused before beginning his run with one saying that he first backed up the hill a bit to get more running room. He did his due diligence.

Informed Consent has it right here. Fields DID want to escape. We just differ on the "intent" thing.

Your scenario has him trapped and swarmed by those pesky antifa.

Maybe it's time for an earlier poster to again chime in that Heather is to blame for her death because she was "jaywalking." That's at least a little kinder than the StormFront folks who pin it on her because she was fat.

Or maybe not.

One can keep from jaywalking but not always perfectly manage weight.

Wow this thread is REALLY disintegrating.

Too much lunacy for the day, for sure.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:23 PM

223 posts, read 314,658 times
The left (aka 99% of the mainstream media) is really hamming it up with their reactions to Trump's response to the Charlottesville violence. They're feigning outrage and some of them are actually pretending to cry! Give me a break with that sanctimonious bull crap.

Nothing Trump said was even *remotely* controversial. He denounced white supremacists and the KKK. But he also, very accurately pointed out that there is violence on both sides. I know the media would never want to report on it, but the folks on the far left are probably the most violent and intolerant people of all. They're "tolerant" until you disagree with them, then things get ugly.

And these violent left-wing protestors rarely have sound arguments that stand up to scrutiny and debate. Why? It's all emotion and no logic. They're less concerned with what's really in our society's best interest, and more concerned with what *FEELS* good. Many have "white guilt", and so they're desperate to put on a show so that everyone can see how not-racist they are. It's a joke. They're so desperate to be accepted by minorities that they're willing to get violent to get their point across.

Good on Trump for having the guts to tell the damn truth, even if it's political suicide in the current media and social climate.

If the left has their way, it will be illegal to be white pretty soon.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:24 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Did you even bother to go through that evidence before smacking yourself in the face, or did you just have a kneejerk reaction to facts?
the evidence? I've seen enough to know this isn't some false flag, but if you are trying to claim it is, then I have absolutely nothing to say to you. I refuse to argue that just as I refused to entertain the false flag craziness surrounding Sandyhook.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:46 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Well, I see this thread has devolved into lunacy, bound to happen sometime I guess.

How's about we all agree to wait until the trial if there is one. I'm sure it'll be covered ad nauseam by the MSM ghouls waiting breathlessly for every tidbit that's uttered and deciding the outcome with every word.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:51 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,686,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Well, I see this thread has devolved into lunacy, bound to happen sometime I guess.

How's about we all agree to wait until the trial if there is one. I'm sure it'll be covered ad nauseam by the MSM ghouls waiting breathlessly for every tidbit that's uttered and deciding the outcome with every word.
Nice try, but may be too late; it's hard to get someone out of hysterics without a good slap (proverbially speaking for the benefit of those ready to pounce on this).

Old 08-18-2017, 05:51 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Because his car was initially attacked from behind. It's on the video. The expected response would be to evade in a forward direction, which is what he did. What about that are you not getting?

So he is a racist and an idiot.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:53 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,354,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Here you and Informed Consent are simply going to have to fight it out. Sure you both seem to be trying to turn this into some sort of accident caused by panic.

You've got Informed Consent arguing that this all happened because Fields was terrified for his life and panicked and rightfully so because look how his car was swarmed by antifa post-"accident." Some (well, at least one person in black that I remember offhand) *were* present in the street. No argument.

But if Informed Consent's antifa were there ready and willing and able to take him on, why in the WORLD would the guy have gone off the road, hit a building (narrow street), and almost certainly disabled his car?

Remember, at least a couple of witnesses have reported that Fields paused before beginning his run with one saying that he first backed up the hill a bit to get more running room. He did his due diligence.

Informed Consent has it right here. Fields DID want to escape. We just differ on the "intent" thing.

Your scenario has him trapped and swarmed by those pesky antifa.

Maybe it's time for an earlier poster to again chime in that Heather is to blame for her death because she was "jaywalking." That's at least a little kinder than the StormFront folks who pin it on her because she was fat.

Or maybe not.

One can keep from jaywalking but not always perfectly manage weight.

Wow this thread is REALLY disintegrating.

Too much lunacy for the day, for sure.
I'm with you. Some of these posts have me wanting to acid wash my brain.

Historical illiteracy? Check.

Rampant equivocation? Check.

Blatant falsehoods? Check.

Character assassination? Check.

It's a freak show of ignorance and cruelty.

Old 08-18-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You do when you're attacked from behind. Can't escape to the rear. The only option is to go forward.

It's all on video. The flagpole attack from the rear, followed by the forward acceleration including screeching tires. That's what the jury will see.

This should be a lesson to the left... If you don't want to scare a driver into accelerating forward into a crowd, DON'T physically attack his car from behind.
Lets see this life threatening "flag pole attack on back of car" video.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:10 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Lets see this life threatening "flag pole attack on back of car" video.
This one lol?

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_...eature%3Dshare

Old 08-18-2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
That car was going way too fast for a street filled with so many pedestrians. To me, it is obvious the pole was swung at the back of the car in an attempt to stop or wake up the driver before he killed someone. That driver was obviously intent on driving as fast as possible into the crowd. After the pole hit the rear bumper, it appears he just continued with his acceleration which was already in progress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies