Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2017, 04:51 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Yes he was as he surely was not driving backwards around Carlottesville until they arrested him. Get a grip.

Old 08-24-2017, 04:51 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
How would sitting up contribute to internal injuries? That is absurd. She most likely had acceleration/deceleration tears of her great blood vessels and the massive internal bleeding caused her heart to stop. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_aortic_rupture
Blood pressure change and gravity. Also when a person is in shock, one does NOT raise the head, one raises the legs. If you're going to play armchair EMT, one does not go to a definite diagnostic for death. One goes to a website that instructs one on what to do in these type of situations. You can also create a thread in the Health and Wellness Forum and ask the question.

Old 08-24-2017, 04:52 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
No poles to the right of the stop sign, just a brick building.
No, to the right of the stop sign is an intersection and a main road so long as you round the corner. Who are you kidding?

Old 08-24-2017, 04:57 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Blood pressure change and gravity. Also when a person is in shock, one does NOT raise the head, one raises the legs. If you're going to play armchair EMT, one does not go to a definite diagnostic for death. One goes to a website that instructs one on what to do in these type of situations. You can also create a thread in the Health and Wellness Forum and ask the question.
And why does "one" raise the legs, Mr EMT? To get the blood flowing to the brain! It has nothing to do with injuries. Didn't they cover that in your 6 week EMT course? (Although if a neck/back injury is suspected, the person should be kept flat.)

Old 08-24-2017, 04:59 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Yes he was as he surely was not driving backwards around Carlottesville until they arrested him. Get a grip.
How far did he get?

Old 08-24-2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
I'll have you know that I am way more than an armchair EMT! Once a great vessel is transected from an acceleration/deceleration injury, the internal blood loss is massive and death almost always occurs before the victim arrives at a medical center (head up or not, legs up, or not).

Old 08-24-2017, 05:11 PM

8,494 posts, read 3,335,020 times
Quote:
They don't include all the relevant information by your own admission because you are too lazy.

As a consequence, they are worthless.

Also, you wasted my time with google maps looking for light poles and yourself could not even recognize that there are no light poles at the intersection on the right and only a stop sign that is easily mowed down if in your way.

I don't take kindly to people who waste my time with nonsense.

Additionally, I can look at the scene on the videos and google maps and see that it would have been entirely feasible to veer towards the sidewalk and turn the corner onto main street rather than hit the car in front of me and then either be stuck or have to back up several blocks uphill to get away.

Anything else?
And if Fields couldn't SEE the white car until the counter-protestors massed in front who hid it from view scattered as he neared? Lots of folks in the intersection ahead to mow down with the van also hidden. Why would he go wandering off the street?

Photos in post #5566.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
No, to the right of the stop sign is an intersection and a main road so long as you round the corner. Who are you kidding?
Be sure to present this as a defense to Fields defense team.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:21 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No. Neither was at the stop sign yet. They were approaching the stop sign. And it's very odd how closely that white car was tailgating the red van.
As to the red van, how do we know it wasn't some type of set up as the occupants quickly got out and left the scene. All I can tell was that the passenger was wearing black pants with white flowers on it, but I can't find them in the photos online.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
As to the red van, how do we know it wasn't some type of set up as the occupants quickly got out and left the scene. All I can tell was that the passenger was wearing black pants with white flowers on it, but I can't find them in the photos online.
Okay. I am beginning to understand why you and your sidekick here refuse to understand facts and logic about this. The only "set up" was that which Fields planned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies