Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 05:28 AM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
"Why do liberals act like white supremacy is such a massive problem in the United States?"

Because they're on the Kalergi and Rothschild/Zionist white genocide program plan and can not stand for whites to have their own homelands. They're guilty of crimes against humanity through their hatred and racism against whites.

Do what's being done to whites in any other non-white countries on the planet and it fits the definition of genocide and crimes against humanity. And you can bet the liberals would be calling it as such.

They're total hypocrites and totally evil.
White Supremacy is not the largest problem but it does bring back a sad history particularly in the south in places like Charlottesville. The other part of this is that for every White Supremacist there are hundreds of more bigoted individuals, not a crime to be bigoted it's their right of course. This hit's home in areas surrounding Charlottesville where they a large part of the population was slaves at one time, yet here they have a symbol of General Lee.

I don't think we ever want to use counties like South Africa as the standard either before the regime change or after, let's not start to use the least common denominator as our guide.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:14 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Please - there has been racism or religious wars in every country throughout history. There will always be those who oppose others because of their beliefs or skin color. Instead of being a bigger person and ignoring the more ignorant - you exacerbate the problem by imposing your will upon others.

This division widened 8 yrs ago under the Obama administration. I should not feel guilt about being born white. I should not feel guilt about being a Christian or an American - but I will not stand by why I am maligned and told I'm bad just because of my political affiliation, opinions. skin color, religious denomination or the country I live in.

Many of us who have never had problems with other races or religions are now fed up because we are being portrayed as the bad guy even tho you don't know us. A person should be judged on who they are as a person. We are not white supremacists or nationalists - we are just white Americans and we shouldn't have to apologize for it.
The white supremacists marching today we're not just people ticked off at Obama who feel they are being guilted for being white. They are ideological believers that their race is superior and other races should be subjugated and / or segregated. In other words, they are real racists.

Also, I am a white man in America who had traveled all over the states. I have never felt guilty for being white or feel that I have been made to do so - by Obama (least of all him) or anyone else. I am able to live life as I choose. Like the poster below you said... If you're feeling guilted and defensive, that's on you.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:17 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,704,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
TOTAL KKK membership is under 5,000, nationwide.

Total white supremacy supporters are probably under 2 percent.

Yet every time those stupid, subhuman outcast miscreants hold one of their little marches, it's front page on the banner headline.

Really. They are TOTALLY irrelevant.

The killing was relevant but we have homicides all over this country every day and night and a tiny fraction are ever in the news.

The white supremacists are overrepresented.

Fact is, THEY are not news. They are MADE news by the media.
I think the flaw in your analysis is that you are basing it on membership and or explicit support. I mean....you have to know that there is a social and economic cost of being a member of such groups....right? What type of employment do you think you can maintain as a known member of a white supremacist organization? If a person vocally supported such organizations, even if they are not members, they could likely lose their jobs. Hence, most of these hard core organization members are off the grid so to speak....meaning that society cannot take away their livelihood because of their beliefs.

Here is the thing, however. What is their rhetoric? Their rhetoric and complaints are shared by many, in kind, if not degree. If you take away the extreme nature of their beliefs.....the beliefs are mainstream white conservatism. They just go overboard with their exclusion and focus on "white". Many whites have the same beliefs....but just not to their extreme. Mainstream conservatism is "white supremacy-lite". In other words, 2% milk instead of the whole milk of white supremacist groups.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:20 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,186,136 times
Quote:
Please - there has been racism or religious wars in every country throughout history. There will always be those who oppose others because of their beliefs or skin color. Instead of being a bigger person and ignoring the more ignorant - you exacerbate the problem by imposing your will upon others.

This division widened 8 yrs ago under the Obama administration. I should not feel guilt about being born white. I should not feel guilt about being a Christian or an American - but I will not stand by why I am maligned and told I'm bad just because of my political affiliation, opinions. skin color, religious denomination or the country I live in.

Many of us who have never had problems with other races or religions are now fed up because we are being portrayed as the bad guy even tho you don't know us. A person should be judged on who they are as a person. We are not white supremacists or nationalists - we are just white Americans and we shouldn't have to apologize for it.
Why do you feel guilt? Why do you feel the need to apologize? I don't. No one is portraying me or mine as bad guys. The jerks flying Nazi symbols, heck yes. They are. I have not had a single person malign me or mine for being white.

I wonder about the white folks who express this guilt. Is it because they don't want to recognize the false equivalency of their supposed oppression compared to hundreds of years of actual oppression of black people?

Old 08-14-2017, 07:22 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Apparently Go Daddy is none too fond of them either. Daily Stormer website was evicted after posting slurs against the victim of the terrorist. Very ignorant, disgusting and malicious slurs.

Just another reason 'liberals' act like this group and those like it are indeed a massive problem and blight on the US. They are pigs.

"...Web hosting company GoDaddy is evicting a white supremacist site that mocked a Charlottesville, Virginia, victim, calling her a "fat, childless... ****."

"Despite feigned outrage by the media, most people are glad she is dead, as she is the definition of uselessness," the story said. "A 32-year-old woman without children is a burden on society and has no value...."

GoDaddy boots the Daily Stormer after a derogatory story on the Charlottesville victim - CNN

Old 08-14-2017, 07:27 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Apparently Go Daddy is none too fond of them either. Daily Stormer website was evicted after posting slurs against the victim of the terrorist. Very ignorant, disgusting and malicious slurs.

Just another reason 'liberals' act like this group and those like it are indeed a massive problem and blight on the US. They are pigs.

"...Web hosting company GoDaddy is evicting a white supremacist site that mocked a Charlottesville, Virginia, victim, calling her a "fat, childless... ****."

"Despite feigned outrage by the media, most people are glad she is dead, as she is the definition of uselessness," the story said. "A 32-year-old woman without children is a burden on society and has no value...."

GoDaddy boots the Daily Stormer after a derogatory story on the Charlottesville victim - CNN
Uggh ... so sad.

Why doesn't our president repudiate these creeps?

Old 08-14-2017, 07:31 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,579,034 times
Quote:
You came to the boards and have posted exclusively on the political forums - mostly spewing hate for Trump so I can't get a fix on your age - but I don't think you're old enough to have actually seen when America was once great.

Oh there were problems - but people had jobs - society didn't have to support them as they knew the value of hard work. Children were disciplined and educated in the 3 R's - no reason to have bilingual teachers because everyone who came here was proud to assimilate.

so immigrants don't wok hard and society has to support them - immigrants should speak English?

Make America great was not a White Supremacist slogan - it was about bringing America back to the time when people had jobs - this racial division wasn't so huge - everyone was equal - but it's because of the BS you and others like you continue to spew that put people on the defensive.

Back in the 50s when we all had to drill duck and cover in school, when there was no immigration, no women in the workforce except secretaries and little to no blacks in white collar jobs. Oh yeah and segregation was the rule of the day.

Everyone has their tipping points - and all this is offending good people - who happen to be white but have spent their whole lives not judging people by their race, skin color, or religion and living in society without all the problems that are occurring now because you feel white people are unjust.
So your offended by White Supremacists being shouted down for their Nazi associations ? If you think all the above is true I suggest a class at your local community college - where you may meet the real America (it's a diverse one).

It more than a bit ironic that this thread continues just days after a known white supremacist rammed his car in to counter protestors.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:53 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,364,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

While appalling, these comments are not at all surprising. We all had to know it was coming. Her poor family, though. I can't imagine the additional pain of seeing their daughter maligned in such a vile manner.

Old 08-14-2017, 09:21 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
IF? If? Look at the history of this country, which has a history of overt racism as a norm for over a century, and yes, it was a very dangerous place for non-whites to exist.
Yes, no chit. Do I really have to spell everything out? It's common knowledge.

Old 08-14-2017, 09:25 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
If you close your eyes and just really, really believe it, it'll be true, sort of. I wonder... are we moving toward a time when right thinking people will say, "we're all the same sex"?
The HUMAN race.

I guarantee you, if aliens ever came crashing down on Earth and started abducting people all over the world, people all over the world would finally figure out how to put aside their differences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies