Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 08:39 PM

25,569 posts, read 17,275,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Identify them, out them, and get them fired. Great idea.

People are identifying the Charlottesville Nazis and getting them fired
They tried that in approach in Hollywood years ago as they tried to purge the country of Communists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2017, 08:40 PM

34,045 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Works for the BLM POS too. Gitter done. Add Antifi scum while we are at it.

That is unless you are racists that think one is bad, one is good?
Few of them have jobs.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:47 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
So much tolerance on this thread! Glad I don't work with any of you. Many don't have a clue what being an American means. It certainly is not about destroying anyone else who does not have the same values as you.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:49 PM

29,818 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
So much tolerance on this thread! Glad I don't work with any of you. Many don't have a clue what being an American means. It certainly is not about destroying anyone else who does not have the same values as you.
My grandfather destroyed plenty of Nazis in 44-45. My other grandfather kicked some commie ass in the war that followed. That's as American as it gets right there. Damn proud I am of this country, and what it stands for

Disgusts me to see what losers are trying to turn this country into. This country is not a circus or a freak show! All that effort is being wasted and squandered on these unappreciative losers.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:50 PM

319 posts, read 199,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I despise racists...

But I'm not so sure I want a trend of people getting fired over their political views......
Companies have code of ethics and morality clauses. They can fire people for bringing a negative light on the company. Happens all the time. Nothing wrong with it. Employment is a privilege, not a right.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:51 PM

5,104 posts, read 2,049,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Antifa losers don't have jobs, so it's a none issue for them.
Eric Clanton and Moldylocks was the only exceptions I guess.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:56 PM

17,792 posts, read 13,687,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
My grandfather destroyed plenty of Nazis in 44-45. My other grandfather kicked some commie ass in the war that followed. That's as American as it gets right there. Damn proud I am of this country, and what it stands for

Disgusts me to see what losers are trying to turn this country into. This country is not a circus or a freak show! All that effort is being wasted and squandered on these unappreciative losers.
Quite frankly, I'd rather side with the "losers" than the kooks.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:58 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Anything that destroys nazis is a good thing, They're lucky my Father isn't still alive.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:59 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
Companies have code of ethics and morality clauses. They can fire people for bringing a negative light on the company. Happens all the time. Nothing wrong with it. Employment is a privilege, not a right.
And none of them who realize money is green want anything to do with someone who is an open racist.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:04 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
I know that. You can be fired for almost any reason or no reason at all....

I still don't have to like a trend of people loosing their jobs over political views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies