Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 08:47 AM

365 posts, read 699,052 times

Advertisements

good grief, wouldnt you say youve really overstayed your postings about members proving something they say that are just their opinions....if I was as paranoid about proving my thoughts as you Id give up... but talk to yourself now, you seem to enjoy it....legalizing anything means it can go anywhere Id think.... unless you want it like you, only in restricted areas for the ones who only say yes to it....

Old 03-14-2008, 08:54 AM

5,160 posts, read 9,169,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn245 View Post
good grief, wouldnt you say youve really overstayed your postings about members proving something they say that are just their opinions....if I was as paranoid about proving my thoughts as you Id give up... but talk to yourself now, you seem to enjoy it....legalizing anything means it can go anywhere Id think.... unless you want it like you, only in restricted areas for the ones who only say yes to it....
Nice try to discredit the valid points I made vs. the "what if's" you made.

I shot down every "argument" you tried to come up with.

You did nothing but resort to assumptions, generalizations of men, and generalizations of people who don't care if prostitution is legalized. By the way, there is no definition for paranoia that even fits the way you tried to use it in that sentence. It's not my fault you can't come up with a valid point. That is obvious now because you have nothing more to say. Truth is, if you're going to make statements with nothing to back them up, you are contributing nothing to the thread and just looking to discredit others.

Nice try though.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies