Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 07:08 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
tRump?
Obozo?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2017, 07:09 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
isn't that what white supremacists now call themselves (white nationalists)?
No, the media does that. I've yet to see someone preaching superiority, racial hatred, or having swastika tattoos call themselves a white nationalist.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:09 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
No, you my friend have been duped by the media. There is nothing in nationalism that wants a white ethnostate. There is nothing racist about being a nationalist. Nationalists are all races. You are made to believe that supremacist and nationalist are the same thing. Look the words up in the Webster dictionary and you'll see they are very different.
You're saying the dictionary is lying. I think not.
Once again, the question was about white nationalism, specifically.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:10 AM

16,825 posts, read 17,720,029 times
Quote:
Those are supremacists, not nationalists. They are not the same and no amount of propaganda can change that.
They call themselves white nationalist. There is a poster here in this forum who identifies as a white nationalist and is adamant that white nationalists are a separate faction from supremacists . Are you saying he is a white supremacist?

Old 08-14-2017, 07:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
according to liberals it's racist to be proud of being white.
according to liberals it's racist to attack Obama.
according to liberals it's racist to detest BLM blocking interstates.
according to liberals it's homophobic to deny men access to the little girl's room.
according to liberals it's bigotry to demand able body leaches on welfare to get a job.
according to liberals it's racist to secure our borders.
according to liberals it's considered sexist for men to make more than women period.
according to liberals billiards is considered racist and must be changed.
according to liberals Christmas is offensive and must be changed
according to liberals flag burning is a right (except the rainbow flag)
according to liberals the confederate is offensive and must be taken away
Someone is VERY sensitive this morning.

Have a nice day.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:11 AM

Quote:
OK then, just make up your own words and definitions because that's what suites you. Obviously, the real meanings of these words mean nothing at all.
Lol that is literally how language works. It evolves, and one of the ways it evolves is to combine two words and come up with new meanings. Stupid and ignorant meanings in this case but still new.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:11 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,081,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
The OP asked for the definition of white nationalism, not nationalism. These are 2 very different things.

White nationalists want a separate racial homeland for themselves. They don't want non-whites in their midst. It's very much the same as black nationalists.

So.....

You can be white and be a nationalist...

Without being a "white nationalist" ?

Who made up these terms/ rules/definitions?

Again....I'm not looking for dictionary definitions.

I'm looking for the defintions of people who bat these terms around like a ping pong ball.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:12 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
They call themselves white nationalist. There is a poster here in this forum who identifies as a white nationalist and is adamant that white nationalists are a separate faction from supremacists . Are you saying he is a white supremacist?
No, you're taking what I said and making it the opposite. I said white nationalists and white supremacists are very different from eachother. How else can I explain it. I even including the dictionary definitions of nationalist and nationalism. What am I doing wrong?

Old 08-14-2017, 07:14 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zortation View Post
Low education, poor employment prospects, too much free time. This is a pattern that can be seen all over the world in every culture.
I think the parental influence and family environment would also contribute to it. Some rebel against their parents views and some accept them without question.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsock View Post
according to liberals it's racist to be proud of being white.
according to liberals it's racist to attack Obama.
according to liberals it's racist to detest BLM blocking interstates.
according to liberals it's homophobic to deny men access to the little girl's room.
according to liberals it's bigotry to demand able body leaches on welfare to get a job.
according to liberals it's racist to secure our borders.
according to liberals it's considered sexist for men to make more than women period.
according to liberals billiards is considered racist and must be changed.
according to liberals Christmas is offensive and must be changed
according to liberals flag burning is a right (except the rainbow flag!!! leave that one alone!!) Burn the confederate one
Most of those are strawman. Some are outright lies (for example it is a right to burn the flag, and is in fact part of the flag code) and the rest are misconstrued.

When you have to make things up it's because you can't make your point on its merits alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies