Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 07:28 PM

3,197 posts, read 5,372,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
How exactly did Obama cause division? You all keep saying that without listing any examples. I'll wait....
Those who hate Obama are those who weren't ready for anyone other than a white man to be POTUS. Obama was their worst nightmare manifest. An intelligent, well-educated, well-spoken person of color (exacerbated by being a BLACK man) who boldly stood up to all comers without cowering. Racists in our nation rejected the fact that a black male could become POTUS to the point they rallied around false accusations of his legitimacy as an American citizen. Their own ignorance caused their perceived Obama-driven divisiveness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Yep that about sums it up. Some folks never got over the fact that we had a Black president.
^ This exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2017, 07:37 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by First24 View Post
Those who hate Obama are those who weren't ready for anyone other than a white man to be POTUS. Obama was their worst nightmare manifest. An intelligent, well-educated, well-spoken person of color (exacerbated by being a BLACK man) who boldly stood up to all comers without cowering. Racists in our nation rejected the fact that a black male could become POTUS to the point they rallied around false accusations of his legitimacy as an American citizen. Their own ignorance caused their perceived Obama-driven divisiveness.

^ This exactly.
Hahhaha. What are you talking about? Not only was obama a terrible president, but also a terrible liar.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:42 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuanQuixote View Post
...and now that we are seeing the results of his class and race warfare, the instigators want to blame our current POTUS for the actions of the previous administration.
You unfortunately nailed it as that is what my friends and also our thoughts are!

This is the leftovers from Obama and left bad decisions that started with beer summon and other blame game and apology tour!

Old 08-14-2017, 07:44 PM

25,839 posts, read 16,515,156 times
It started day 1 from Michelle at those famous words "The first time I've been proud of my country"

The country that she received every benefit and break that ANY country would have given her. Ivy league education for free I'm sure.

The entire left wing has the same disease of the mind.

Old 08-14-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Hahhaha. What are you talking about? Not only was obama a terrible president, but also a terrible liar.
What did Obama lie about?

Don't worry, I'll wait for you to come up with an answer.

Tic.. toc.. tic.. toc..

Old 08-14-2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
What did Obama lie about?

Don't worry, I'll wait for you to come up with an answer.

Tic.. toc.. tic.. toc..
You don't have to wait:

– “We will close the detention camp in Guantanamo Bay.”

– “If we have not gotten our troops out [of Iraq] by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do.” Didn’t happen.
– “Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.” Instead, the national debt increased $5 trillion on his watch.
– “As soon as we’re out of this recession, we’ve got to get serious about starting to live within our means.” Huh?
– “We agree on reforms that will reduce the costs of health care. Families will save on their premiums.”
– “We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country.” Later, Obama admitted his own lie, saying, “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”
– “We reject the use of national security … to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime.”
– We “will ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid.”
– We “will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year.”
– “We are going to work with you to lower your [health care] premiums by $2,500,” and we’ll “do it by the end of my first term as president.”
– “I don’t take a dime of their [lobbyists’] money, and when I am president, they won’t find a job in my White House.” In fact, Obama granted waivers at will, and more than a dozen lobbyists got jobs in the Obama administration.
– “I pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.” But Obama has ignored the constitutional amendment granting powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states.
– “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.” The truth is that the White House proposed an “automatic sequester” on July 12, 2011.

Old 08-14-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
You don't have to wait:

– “If we have not gotten our troops out [of Iraq] by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do.” Didn’t happen.
– “Today I’m pledging to cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.” Instead, the national debt increased $5 trillion on his watch.
– “As soon as we’re out of this recession, we’ve got to get serious about starting to live within our means.” Huh?
– “We agree on reforms that will reduce the costs of health care. Families will save on their premiums.”
– “We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country.” Later, Obama admitted his own lie, saying, “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”
– “We reject the use of national security … to spy on citizens who are not suspected of a crime.”
– We “will eliminate all income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year.”
– “We are going to work with you to lower your [health care] premiums by $2,500,” and we’ll “do it by the end of my first term as president.”
– “I don’t take a dime of their [lobbyists’] money, and when I am president, they won’t find a job in my White House.” In fact, Obama granted waivers at will, and more than a dozen lobbyists got jobs in the Obama administration.
– “I pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.” But Obama has ignored the constitutional amendment granting powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states.
– “If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.” The truth is that the White House proposed an “automatic sequester” on July 12, 2011.
Looks like a lot of quotes based on opinion of what YOU believe are lies.

Move on and enjoy the prosperity Obama's administration brought America while it lasts. Things may be deteriorating quickly now.

Old 08-14-2017, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Looks like a lot of quotes based on opinion of what YOU believe are lies.

Move on and enjoy the prosperity Obama's administration brought America while it lasts. Things may be deteriorating quickly now.
Haha, you did everything but admit defeat.

You're delusional.

Old 08-14-2017, 08:18 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
You don't have to wait:

You don't seem to know the difference between debt and deficit...

Old 08-14-2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
You don't seem to know the difference between debt and deficit...
That's your response to this list of Obama's lies? Ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies