Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 05:08 PM

888 posts, read 889,903 times

Advertisements

This NK thing is a broken record. Ask any veteran who did time in Korea long ago except back then, it was Lil' Kim's grandpa, then his father and now him. Difference now is Lil' Kim is shorter and fatter and may have a nuke.

I listened to this stuff back in the early 1970's and here we are again. How many times can you listen to "A Hard Day's Night" by the Beatles before saying you've had enough.

Had a conversation about this recently with someone who was worried about getting nuked by Lil' Kim. I told him to read my lips and said he would die of old age and not by getting nuked. I also told him one day he'd be sitting in a rocking chair crapping his pants remembering our conversation and that I was correct.

Lil' Kim is an attention-seeking inferior short guy. He's no different than, say, a Kim Kardashian posting another Instagram booty-pic because she hasn't had her attention needed to survive another day.

He needs to be taken out, preferably from within. Or given the same whiff of a handkerchief that brought an early death to his half-brother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2017, 05:17 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,755,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Are you sure they never met? Some high power must be backing up NK. If it is Russia, Trump may have to insult Putin in public for the first time in his life.
If they met, it will certainly be on the news.

Kim hates China. He killed his uncle in law, who was pro-China and was said to be implanted by Chinese government. He killed his half brother, who was protected by China.
His half brother's son is still in China, and I am sure he wants to kill that boy too if that boy leaves China.

Old 09-05-2017, 05:25 PM

5,104 posts, read 2,049,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Some wonder of the consequences if and when the North Korean nuclear test site is going to implode. North Korea
Apologies for quoting myself.

There's some satellite shots of landslides near the nuclear test site.
Satellite Images Reveal Numerous Landslides Around North Korea Test Site After Nuclear Test | Zero Hedge

I hope then I'm wrong but if that site turn into a Tchernobyl or Fukushima....

Old 09-05-2017, 05:44 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,094,821 times
Remember back in April when Trump demonstrated that he was not fully aware of who Kim Jong-un is?

In an interview with Fox's Ainsley Earhardt, when asked whether he’d ruled out a military strike, he replied ". . . I hope things work out well. I hope there’s going to be peace, but you know, they’ve been talking with this gentleman for a long time. You read Clinton’s book, he said, ‘Oh we made such a great peace deal,’ and it was a joke. You look at different things over the years with President Obama. Everybody’s been outplayed, they’ve all been outplayed by this gentleman and we’ll see what happens."

https://youtu.be/BuqiDtfJBKk

Old 09-06-2017, 11:00 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ok, but what is miracle boy going to do, that is the real question. He threatens, kim laughs, and up goes another missile. WHAT IS YOUR BOY GOING TO DO ?
The best thing Trump can do is NOTHING, totally ignore him.

Old 09-06-2017, 11:02 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
The best thing Trump can do is NOTHING, totally ignore him.
Trump should be pressing China on the issue. What happens if Trump continues to ignore him and a missile finally hits and does some damage?

Old 09-06-2017, 11:07 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
So while progressive idiots waste our time with their race baiting and hustling the President is getting great things done. Like putting North Korea into a box and then making that box smaller and smaller.
Did you know it's possible to create a new thread on here without insulting people who don't agree with you?

Does calling people names make you feel better inside?

Old 09-06-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Trump should be pressing China on the issue. What happens if Trump continues to ignore him and a missile finally hits and does some damage?
The kid isn't that stupid, he has already been warned by China that if he starts any crap with the U.S. he is on his own, he would be annihilated.

Old 09-06-2017, 11:09 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Then the world has an excuse to give Kim a REAL haircut, instead of that broccoli effect he's sporting.

Old 09-06-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Did you know it's possible to create a new thread on here without insulting people who don't agree with you?

Does calling people names make you feel better inside?
Why not, you and your ilk are calling Trump names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies