Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 09:22 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Ok, when do all the White nationalists get arrested?
When they demonstrate without a permit like these people did. Why don't you understand the difference between not being arrested for political views but because laws were broken. The car driver in Charlottesville was arrested. In some states he would not have broken the law if the people he hit were in the street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2017, 09:23 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,117,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
As off the wall as your labeling is OP...at least "Communists" believe that people are equal OP. Nazis believe they should have superior rights OP and advocate for ethnic cleansing OP.
Think so? Wish I could send you on a vacation in Venezuela.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:24 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Ok, when do all the White nationalists get arrested?
When they break the law. Mostly, they were exercising their First Amendment rights. Got a problem with that?

Old 08-16-2017, 09:24 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
When they demonstrate without a permit like these people did. Why don't you understand the difference between not being arrested for political views but because laws were broken. The car driver in Charlottesville was arrested. In some states he would not have broken the law if the people he hit were in the street.
Oh look, a passive aggressive way of condoning the guy who drove over a crowd of people & killed someone. You proud of yourself?

Old 08-16-2017, 09:25 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
Time for some jury nullification. There is zero chance that I would vote to convict anyone for destroying a monument to slavery and white supremacy. They shouldn't have kicked the statue after they pulled it down though, kicking a Confederate scumbag is not worth the risk of injuring your foot.
Good opinion !!!

On the lawlessness supported by the Liberal Democrat Taliban and very consistent with their practice of wanting to only obey laws they agree with. Its that consistency that produces anarchy. They continue to disregard laws based on the feeling that they should be above the law.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:26 AM

12,202 posts, read 7,221,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Oh look, a passive aggressive way of condoning the guy who drove over a crowd of people & killed someone. You proud of yourself?
You are full of it. Nothing in that poster's comment even insinuated that he condoned anything.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:27 AM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
Time for some jury nullification. There is zero chance that I would vote to convict anyone for destroying a monument to slavery and white supremacy. They shouldn't have kicked the statue after they pulled it down though, kicking a Confederate scumbag is not worth the risk of injuring your foot.

Takiyah is very brave and her actions represent the best of America. She is a hero just like the members of the French resistance during WWI and the many Germans that did their best to help Jews safely flee Nazi Germany.

The world has seen what can happen when Nazis are allowed to spread their hate unopposed. The destruction of that statue is a powerful example of what "Never Again" really means.
Maybe we should rethink Southern Hospitality. We show Southern Hospitality to people like you and that communist and we get stomped on in return. That is not going to stop Southern Hospitality but I am sure you think that is because we are stupid. No, we realize nice always wins in the end. We may have to go through tribulation for a while but joy comes in the morning.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:31 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Maybe we should rethink Southern Hospitality. We should Southern Hospitality to people like you and that communist and we get stomped on in return. That is not going to stop Southern Hospitality but I am sure you think that is because we are stupid. No, we realize nice always wins in the end. We may have to go through tribulation for a while but joy comes in the morning.
Southern hospitality? You mean the fake politeness & then turning around to snidely insult someone behind their back? Is that what you're talking about?

Oh, and thank you for demonstrating that hospitality when you just gave me a rep point along with a comment calling me a liar. I always appreciate adding to my rep count.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:32 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,588,356 times
Dont even need to jail her for very long. Just make sure its a felony conviction.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:35 AM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
See what in left media? We all know she got arrested. Fail.
That she is a communist. This movement has nothing to do with the Civil War monuments. It is about destroying America. If you love America you will never agree with any of these groups. Right now I have doubts about your American loyalty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies