Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 06:03 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,018,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Wow has this guy had a change of tune! Contrast the tone of his rhetoric on Saturday with the weepiness of today. Unfortunately he speaks crudely but that's probably to be expected. He acts like the Nazis are the victims. "Addressing their grievances"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=lyeTj002DCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg
This crybaby is the head of the organization? He's crying over a warrant? Lmao. Like, hello, just call a lawyer and he can call the court to get the info. Not too clever. Besides, I thought he's ready to die for the cause.

He is not cut out for prison. These babies need to go back to the Internet and pretend that they are tough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2017, 06:05 PM

1,640 posts, read 794,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I don't know anyone who is nuts like these people. Are they all on drugs?

The left and the right radicals are really insane. How can Obama allow BLM to exist? Obama is a radical .
This would only make sense to someone who is completely ignorant of US history and statistics.

Quote:
How can white people get this far gone? I live in a very sane world with insane people . I thank God this is not a part of my world.

We got blacks saying black lives matter. We got whites saying white lives matter. I think they are mentally messed up on drugs to be honest. BOTH SIDES. LOOKING FOR A THRILL. No morality. Filthy mouths. God help us.
How obtuse can one post be.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:06 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,018,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
He gave out his phone number in that video. It is real, I called it, got his voicemail. Since he asked for guidance I left a message saying "have you tried NOT being a nazi?"
Should catfish him. Pretend ur a racist hottie lol

Old 08-16-2017, 06:08 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Kind of like vampires. They are all ferocious in the shadows or the darkness of night. Expose them to sunlight and the light of day and they melt.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:10 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I don't know anyone who is nuts like these people. Are they all on drugs?

The left and the right radicals are really insane. How can Obama allow BLM to exist? Obama is a radical .

How can white people get this far gone? I live in a very sane world with insane people . I thank God this is not a part of my world.

We got blacks saying black lives matter. We got whites saying white lives matter. I think they are mentally messed up on drugs to be honest. BOTH SIDES. LOOKING FOR A THRILL. No morality. Filthy mouths. God help us.
Uh, why are you calling on Obama to do something? He's no longer in power....Shouldn't you be calling on Trump?

Old 08-16-2017, 06:13 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
This would only make sense to someone who is completely ignorant of US history and statistics.

How obtuse can one post be.
To a radical thinker it is all obtuse. They can' t see the forest for their hate.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:17 PM

35,669 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Big ploy for sympathy and if he does get zapped , his sympathizers will make him a martyr

Old 08-16-2017, 06:20 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Uh, why are you calling on Obama to do something? He's no longer in power....Shouldn't you be calling on Trump?
The hate groups were formed under Obama. Plus the guy who formed Unite The Right is a liberal. I believe he is a mole and was placed there by liberals to incite violence by getting and organizing white supremacist.

They needed a nice big white supremacist group of people so the black lives matter and the antifa could battle. It makes for good talking points for the left.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:22 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Maybe he is related to John Boehner. That guy was constantly crying.
or van jones. he leaks like a sieve.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:24 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Lol, and he watches CNN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies