Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 02:59 PM

24,407 posts, read 26,951,108 times

Advertisements

Lemon is the typical entitled rich spoiled Millennial... whenever somebody says something he doesn't agree with, *cry cry cry*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2017, 03:03 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Don Lemon melts down on CNN
I don't watch Lemon, but that was not much of a melt-down.

Old 08-16-2017, 03:03 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Why does it describe him as an "anchor"? I thought anchors were journalists, and he certainly is no journalist.

Shouldn't he be described as "host"?
'commentator' would be more accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Host?

I prefer racist collectivist scumbag.
ignore my first response, ^ this is better

Old 08-16-2017, 03:05 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Lemon is the typical entitled rich spoiled Millennial... whenever somebody says something he doesn't agree with, *cry cry cry*
How can a 51 yr old be a millennial?

All other 51 yr olds are Gen-X, and not only Gen-X, but in the older end of Gen-X, almost a Boomer.

Old 08-16-2017, 03:06 PM

10,529 posts, read 6,164,567 times
Really?
You are really classing that video clip as a 'meltdown'?

In which universe? Only in the universe of your imagination.

Don Lemon only stated what I have heard everyone else saying since yesterday, including a number of guests on Fox news and a number of Republicans.
I'm excluding Sean Hannity's show of course since I watched his show yesterday and he only has people on who agree with him, and excluding of course the usual handful of lemmings here on CD.

Other than that, the condemnation of Trump has been pretty much universal on all networks.

Edit:

I'm loving by the way, that even the Trumpetts have been reduced to providing defamatory clips of people talking about Trump as their last refuge and passing off the speaker as having a 'meltdown'.
It's hilarious. Keep the clips coming.

Old 08-16-2017, 03:09 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Really?

Don Lemon only stated what I have heard everyone else saying since yesterday, including a number of guests on Fox news and a number of Republicans.
I'm excluding Sean Hannity's show of course since I watched his show yesterday and he only has people on who agree with him, and excluding of course the usual handful of lemmings here on CD.

Other than that, the condemnation of Trump has been pretty much universal on all networks.

yes, Don Lemon and Chuck Todd melting down will bring the Democrats back in power and defeat Trump. Lmao

Old 08-16-2017, 03:10 PM

19,754 posts, read 22,661,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Really?

Not only on all networks, but on social media, formal press statements, world leaders, social leaders..

It's pretty much universal. The world, with the exception of 'Russia-r', pretty much sees Donald Trump as a failed, pathetic little white bigoted Nazi-sympathizer.

Old 08-16-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Not only on all networks, but on social media, formal press statements, world leaders, social leaders..

It's pretty much universal. The world, with the exception of 'Russia-r', pretty much sees Donald Trump as a failed, pathetic little white bigoted Nazi-sympathizer.

the establishment and elite media and celebrities do, that's for sure

the mother of the victim though thanked Trump for his statement

the ACLU confirmed both sides were to blame for the violence

but that's not enough to win an election

Old 08-16-2017, 03:18 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Don Lemon speaks the truth.

I thank him for saying those things. He is only one among many, who will be calling things as they see them. A person can play a neutral role as a journalist for only so long, when our country is being torn apart by what he described.

Old 08-16-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
I thank him for saying those things. He is only one among many, who will be calling things as they see them. A person can play a neutral role as a journalist for only so long, when our country is being torn apart by what he described.
our country is being torn apart?

how?

you think the division started with Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies