Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Trump resign?
Yes 71 45.51%
No 85 54.49%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 04:47 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times

Advertisements

Hey, liberals......

President Trump is staying in office. He's going to stay there. He's going to work. He's going to do what the American people voted for him to do. He's going to bring America back from ruin. He's going to serve his term. He is our president.

Please stop this pipe dream of seeing him ousted. Your party lost. Please accept this, move on with life, or kindly leave this country. All the whining and crying is not helping your party's status or your party's standing in this nation....

Provided, of course, there's any of it remaining....

Old 08-17-2017, 05:09 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Hey, liberals......

President Trump is staying in office. He's going to stay there. He's going to work. He's going to do what the American people voted for him to do. He's going to bring America back from ruin. He's going to serve his term. He is our president.

Please stop this pipe dream of seeing him ousted. Your party lost. Please accept this, move on with life, or kindly leave this country. All the whining and crying is not helping your party's status or your party's standing in this nation....

Provided, of course, there's any of it remaining....
Lol. Look who's crying. No worries. There'll be plenty more for you.

Last edited by biggunsmallbrains; 08-17-2017 at 05:25 PM..

Old 08-17-2017, 05:13 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
If that ever happened, the left would just switch to an endless smear campaign of Mike Pence.
A faction of the left view every republican as a corrupt racist.

Unfortunately, they talk many reasonable democrats into believing it.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:51 PM

81 posts, read 64,414 times
Trump is impervious to humilation or any type of self-blame. I'm afraid America is going to let the Charlottesville scandal blow over, only to see more outrageous actions, creating a sort of Trump chain of events that also are easier to ignore than to act upon. That's what has been happening so far, and he keeps escalating his "unacceptable" behavior.

The only way he'd be likely to quit would be if he had to choose between leaving office and turning over his tax returns.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:53 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Actually IMO, citizens have to be ashamed , for prioritizing ideology/party above the country. After all he won through democratic process and not by dictatorship.
As Senator Corker said today, he is incompetent. It's nothing to do with party. If this were Romney, Rubio, or God forbid even Cruz, we would not be having these conversations, I'm sure.

Old 08-17-2017, 05:59 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,164,508 times
Mueller has been on the back burner - news wise - for the last week and a half; therefore trump - like other infants - probably thinks he no longer exists and therefore he has no reason to resign. Wait until charges start rolling in, that's when trump will resign so that Pence can bail him out with a pardon before the SHTF.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:04 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Actually IMO, citizens have to be ashamed , for prioritizing ideology/party above the country. After all he won through democratic process and not by dictatorship.
The Democrats ran Hillary in a tilted primary via collusion between Hillary, the DNC, and the MSM. She was a horrible candidate.

Rather than shaming the millions of white blue collar workers that voted for Obama and who thought Trump could help their job prospects...perhaps try winning them back.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:20 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The Democrats ran Hillary in a tilted primary via collusion between Hillary, the DNC, and the MSM. She was a horrible candidate.

Rather than shaming the millions of white blue collar workers that voted for Obama and who thought Trump could help their job prospects...perhaps try winning them back.
She was a lackluster candidate who would have been an excellent president, but I'm resigned to the fact that her ship has sailed, and we must now confront what is rather than dwell on what might have been. And for all of his bluster, Trump knows that he is a short timer, too.

I am happy that Former President Obama, who is still young and vigorous, appears to be stepping back into the political ring, and I look forward to seeng what the future has in store for him. I don't particularly want to see him run for Congress, but there are other roles where he could have tremendous influence in reuniting and inspiring the Democratic party. His time in politics is not yet done. I think he will ultimately shepherd in the new generation of Democratic leaders, and I for one, hope I live long enough to see it come to full fruition.

This is a frightening time to be an American, but it is also an exciting time, because crisis often brings about an opportunity for positive change that will make the world a better place for all. We just need to have the courage to embrace it.

Last edited by randomparent; 08-17-2017 at 06:29 PM..

Old 08-17-2017, 06:31 PM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Egos measured in solar masses do not resign.
Lol, exactly what I was thinking.

Op and others are just having a little melty down and run back to this ridiculous birther-style garbage.

Old 08-17-2017, 06:31 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
UMMM, the biggest CEO position in the universe and Trump is at the helm.........no, he is not going to resign.

You mean putin is at the helm ,easy mistake .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies