Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 10:03 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet757f View Post
General Custer too!!
And Crazy Horse, Sitting Bull, Red Cloud, Rain In The Face, Black Kettle, Chief Joseph, Geronimo, and Victorio? Especially the latter two since they fought and killed Black soldiers of the 10th and 13th cavalry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2017, 10:08 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
Liberals suggested taking down MLK Jr's statue because he was against gay marriage. Lol.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:19 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
While we're at it we should take down the constitution because it was written and signed in large part by "racist' white slaveholders .
I think that is main point behind this. Amazing, we are allowing 13 percent of the population to dictate what everyone else is allowed to worship, say, talk about, pay in tribute to.........

Old 08-17-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
That's where this seems to be going.

Hopefully the military will step in before we get to this point.

And I am not kidding in the least.
So, then this is what will happen. If the military steps in and is successful, I bet any money that we will then officially become under Martial Law. But, don't forget, those who are against our military, our police, our right to bear arms, are also bringing in hostile refugees by the thousands and turn the other cheek to the huge influx of gangs growing in the cities. Most of them are from other countries. Are you starting to see the picture now?

Old 08-17-2017, 10:26 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,011,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I think that is main point behind this. Amazing, we are allowing 13 percent of the population to dictate what everyone else is allowed to worship, say, talk about, pay in tribute to.........
Careful. Speaking the truth is dangerous nowadays.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingBoat View Post
CNN is fake news. CNN shamelessly switched back to attacking Trump when I flipped the channels to CNN at 4:30 this afternoon. Obviously a terrorist attack doesn't fit their diversity agenda. CNN is in favor of importing Muslims to Europe. A terrorist attack hurts CNN's agenda so they don't spend much time on it. Truly shameless.
Funny, I was inside a McDonald's today, and it was in a very multicultural area, and I was shocked to see the TV's in there actually broadcasting Fox news, and they were talking about the attack in Spain.

One of the local people made a comment though, that it was Spain's karma now coming back to bite them, and that they should of thought about this when they were the Spanish Conquistadors so long ago. I can't say he's not wrong in his perspective.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Hey, listen don't be surprized if that is the ultimate goal here. Many of us here know about the global world order that has been in place for over 50 years. Once this country falls it's all but a done deal. The left is complicit in this and Trump obviously knew about it and is fighting against it. This is how liberty dies. Litt;e digs on what you can and can't say, people become offended over everything, racism is at a fever pitch illegal aliens roam wild, religious fanatics hell bent on destroying the fabric of our society demanding their religious laws put into place, start teaching children a different history that anyone over 30 years old learned, make white people hate themselves, go after religious and Confederate statues deemed offensive, have a media propaganda machine spewing opinion mixed with less and less fact shaping the story. Disarm or significantly weaken th military and neuter the police and prevent them from doing their jobs. Then go for the jugular the constitution, the bill of rights, and Declaration of independence all because they were written by slave owners and that my friends is the end of democracy as you know it. This is not a sci-fi Hunger games movie THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK AND HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS.
I feel this is what is happening. The big red herring here, is how the first class world leaders, the UN and the left here are constantly attacking our rights to bear arms! I was growing so sick that every time there was a shooting, Obama was on the news trying to convince people that gun control is the answer.

Enough was enough. I have been a life long democrat voter, but the Obama years have brought out the very worst in this party (and I am ashamed to say, I did vote for Obama the first time around, hoping he would get us out of the Middle East and bring back the jobs by getting rid of NAFTA) Trump was the first time in my life I ever voted for a Republican.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
So the Lincoln Memorial should come down? Why stop there let's destroy every monument in Washington DC. At what point does this stop?
Hey, while we are at it, lets get rid of the biggest slaver in the country, and it still exists. The IRS!

Old 08-17-2017, 10:48 PM

16,541 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/...F2555%2Frecent

Just after Trump asked if Washington and Jefferson were next the leftist media said it was a ridiculous claim...and now here we are, just a few days later, and that ridiculous statement is becoming a reality. Lol

Don't think for a minute far leftist wackos do not want to rewrite our history and eventually change the very document that has sustained our constitutional republic sinse it's inception.

Heck you need to look no further than Bill Clinton's nominee for SCOTUS, Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Hillary insisted Bill nominate her). She detests not only the document she swore to uphold, but has told foreign governments not to model themselves after our Constitution or form of government.

Saul Alinsky would be very proud of the damage his disciples have done to our constitutional republic via Obama and Hillary.
Thank God Hillary was seen for what she is, and rejected by the American public. This despite many of the useful idiots, devoid of history/knowledge who voted for them.

`

Old 08-17-2017, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
And Crazy Horse, Sitting Bull, Red Cloud, Rain In The Face, Black Kettle, Chief Joseph, Geronimo, and Victorio? Especially the latter two since they fought and killed Black soldiers of the 10th and 13th cavalry.
Funny you say that. A long time ago I had a childhood friend who was a Seminole Indian. Her family got invited to some party out in the boon docks. When we got there, they were met by other members of his tribe, and they were all part of a large Harley Davidson biker gang, and the tribe and the biker gang were all there for a KKK rally. I was only 12, so I had to sit and listen to them complain about how the blacks were given welfare checks and free scholarships, while the Natives were treated like crap and only given small bits of land that were for the most part, no man's land. I was young, naive and simply do not have the political awareness back then that I do now, so i don't know how true their statements were, or why they feel joining a KKK club was going to change anything. All I know is, when i got back home and told my father what happened, he told me it was best I start to slowly fade away my friendship. So, I did. By the time I was 14, we moved and I haven't bothered keeping in touch with her since......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies