Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2017, 05:44 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,439,943 times

Advertisements

Have they killed anyone lately?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2017, 05:47 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Because these terrorist groups are their foot soldiers. Violence, hate and division is how the democrats do business.
Just like the Democrat's UNION THUGS. Violence, and intimidation is OK to them.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:59 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,119,168 times
Here is one interesting link from a source that surprise me: Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN. Perhaps even CNN is worried a little about groups that want to shut down free speech?

Old 08-20-2017, 06:25 AM

26,456 posts, read 15,049,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
This very small and insignificant faction, that is being called Antifa, is being used by the Alt-Right to the fullest extent, to try to deflect attention from the violence their own side is causing. They are desperate for something on which to hang their accusations and this amorphous and indistinct group is very convenient for them to use. These Antifa protesters are not leftists, they're just trouble-making thugs. It's illegitimate to try to blame democrats or liberals for anything they do. It's no more correct, than to blame moderate republicans for the activities of the KKK.

You are deflecting.

#1 The Antifa are leftists and it is a lie to deflect for you to suggest otherwise.

#2 Your purpose on this thread is to deflect away from the real damage they have caused at various locations for months now. It is legitimate to address this and their behavior without you deflecting. Please stop coming on a thread addressing their anti-democracy tendencies to deflect.

Old 08-20-2017, 06:47 AM

39,838 posts, read 26,477,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Well?

Not saying what Antifa does is justified, but where's that equivalent outrage to represent the equivalent culpability they claim?

Know when they use cars to hit crowds of people? In terrorist attacks. That's when some guy with a sick ideology rams a car into a crowd of innocent people and tries to kill as many as possible.

So how was this not a terrorist act? You hear cons talk a lot about condemning terrorist attacks in Europe...why not call it what it was Charlottesville? That was extremely right-wing TERRORISM, plain and simple.
I have no issue labeling this a terrorist attack. And I hope to see the perpetrator executed. Just like the black supremacist BLMer that executed 5 police officers. And the Islamist that murdered 50 Americans in Orlando.

Old 08-20-2017, 06:52 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,244,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Antifa has initiated the violence every single time, it is all documented on video.

I agree with you, Antifa is no better than the KKK, and other such hate groups.
Lock them all up

Old 08-20-2017, 06:56 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I have no issue labeling this a terrorist attack. And I hope to see the perpetrator executed. Just like the black supremacist BLMer that executed 5 police officers. And the Islamist that murdered 50 Americans in Orlando.
Label it want you want. It's not a terrorist attack. It's a bit insulting to those who have gone through an actual terrorist attack like 9/11. The Orlando incident is different than the others you mentioned though.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:05 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,092,467 times
Default CNN: Antifa seeks "peace through violence"

CNN explains how Antifa activists seek peace through violence – ‘like seeking virginity through having sex’ | Conservative News Today

Isn't that contradictory?

Old 08-20-2017, 07:08 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times
What was the anti protesters doing blocking the street to begin with? Why were two cars there not moving? Why did they stay and not leave? Why did they block off the street? Anyone of you ever block off a street ?

Old 08-20-2017, 07:08 AM

1,350 posts, read 2,299,326 times
As an aside, I was at a gay pride parade (I'm not gay but I was there to support Conservative Party elected officials in the UK who are...I am an American and they are friends of mine). Antifa were there protesting gay pride as gay capitalist fascism.

I kid you not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies