Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 03:39 AM

9,169 posts, read 13,236,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingBoat View Post
How many of you have stopped viewing CNN because of their alt-left bias?
I never really paid much attention before the whole Trump thing. But now I "get it". CNN is not news. CNN is an ultra-left presentation. Now I can't even watch for 2 seconds unless it's something like a hurricane that they're covering. Anything to do with politics is going to be a lecture on how they want me to think, so I change the channel.
Yes, I have stopped watching CNN news. That and Morning Joe on MSNBC which used to be my favorite in the morning while getting ready for work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 03:41 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
CNN doesn't have an "alt left" bias. They just don't have an extreme right bias, which in the minds of conservatives now equals a liberal bias.
Yes, there is actually no such thing as 'alt-left'. I watch CNN a little more now that before because they must be doing something right to have Trump and Alt-Right going absolutely nuts. I never watch MSNBC or FOX because they are so blatantly biased, especially FOX.

Old 08-18-2017, 03:42 AM

3,867 posts, read 4,076,782 times
I watch it only to study mental illness.

Old 08-18-2017, 03:42 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
I refuse to watch CNN and I don't even like MSN as my startup page on the internet. I watch just a little FOX; but not that much - there are some , like Shep Smith, that I feel should be on CNN. The thing I miss more than anything is news - where is the news today? The news is not all negative news about one man; there is plenty happening in our Country that we hear nothing about because it is not part of the agenda. Some of the local news has more news than the big guns on nightly news. Sometimes it looks like they are too busy trying to make news instead of reporting the news - not my cup of tea!

Old 08-18-2017, 03:44 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Once more, with grit and passion and purpose: I'm anti-facist to every core of my being. You are or are not, choose carefully.
Well, since you're against fascism, I'm glad that you're against antifa, which uses violence to shut down free speech.

You are against them, aren't you?

Old 08-18-2017, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Well, since you're against fascism, I'm glad that you're against antifa, which uses violence to shut down free speech. You are against them, aren't you?
That is some desperate "logic", coming straight from the dear leader of Alt-Right in the WH. Was US being fascist when we shut down fascism in Nazi Germany? Obviously not. Suddenly opposing KKK is fascism Welcome to Donald Trumps America

Old 08-18-2017, 03:55 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I watch CNN quite a bit. I find their news more reliable than the b/s coming out of the White House. After watching Trump's train wreck of a press conference where the real Trump emerged and showed the world the racist that he obviously is, I say CNN's coverage has been accurate, more power to them.

There is an old saying that Trump should take heed of, "It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt".

A-M-E-N! Plus they have won awards. I also watch MSNBC, David Muir, and the BBC.

Old 08-18-2017, 03:56 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
That is some desperate "logic", coming straight from the dear leader of Alt-Right in the WH. Was US being fascist when we shut down fascism in Nazi Germany? Obviously not. Suddenly opposing KKK is fascism Welcome to Donald Trumps America
The only "desperate logic" is coming from you.

The protesters against the removal of the statue did not declare war on America and did not attack the United States -- duh.

Old 08-18-2017, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
The only "desperate logic" is coming from you.

The protesters against the removal of the statue did not declare war on America and did not attack the United States -- duh.
Suddenly opposing KKK is fascism Welcome to Donald Trumps America

Old 08-18-2017, 04:00 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
What I try to avoid at all costs is the BS spewed from the WH and turn the channel every time one of those lying spokespeople come on!:h amd:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies