Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2017, 10:28 AM

36,933 posts, read 18,816,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
How is UC Berkeley, where he was scheduled to speak, not a government entity? They cancelled it due to the bigoted Antifa and left.

More ignorance on parade. /SMH
U.C. Berkeley is not run by the government.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2017, 10:29 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,864,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
To make clear, sexual orientation has nothing to do with anything in that arena. I think heterosexual men are the most likely to be pedophiles. With that said, I have no issue stripping the rights of people who endorse any kind of harm towards children. I think the free speech right would fight me tooth and nail on that
Agree, males are the most likely.

My fear is, we keep edging closer and closer to seeing freakish behavior like bestiality and pedophilia as OK. The "left" likes to coddle weirdos, to put it crassly.
They adore transgender folks for example.

So how long before we are told we are wrong to hate pedos? It it really that far away?

These "furries" and "bronies" are also coddled darlings of the "left"; how much more deviant is being sexually attrated to a cartoon pony, than to a human child?

When I first learned of furries and bronies I thought it had to be a MadTV skit or joke. It took some convincing for me to realize this level of sickness is ACCEPTED now.

Old 08-20-2017, 10:36 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,441,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverItAll View Post
Agree, males are the most likely.

My fear is, we keep edging closer and closer to seeing freakish behavior like bestiality and pedophilia as OK. The "left" likes to coddle weirdos, to put it crassly.
They adore transgender folks for example.

So how long before we are told we are wrong to hate pedos? It it really that far away?

These "furries" and "bronies" are also coddled darlings of the "left"; how much more deviant is being sexually attrated to a cartoon pony, than to a human child?

When I first learned of furries and bronies I thought it had to be a MadTV skit or joke. It took some convincing for me to realize this level of sickness is ACCEPTED now.
LMAO!!! OMG, I didn't think people like you existed in real life. So funny. I find it amusing that you attempt to compare the furry and brony fandoms to pedophiles. Are you Gumby? That's a bit of a stretch.
This thread has really gone off course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt87rvCPViQ&t=19s

Old 08-20-2017, 10:37 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,877,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
So, the other side used their right to free speech to oppose the KKK. Why is that a problem?
hahahaha

What you must have missed was the ANTIFA supporters on the sideline taking pictures, clapping and acting as if the ANTIFA were superheroes, guiding a parade. Both sides are trouble, yet many of you want to portray the counter-protesters as the heroes that saved the day! All the while the real Free Speech Rally was missed by the media, they're not covering ANY of it.

Another thing missed, KKK protesters a few hundred at best.......ANTIFA came by the thousands. When one is paid to act like they stand against hate speech, can you honestly say they came to protest the KKK? If, money was not promised, how many would have been there?

Old 08-20-2017, 10:39 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,864,571 times
Dude I was amazed myself when my Millenial kids told me furries are folks who like to have sex dressed in animal suits, and bronies are sexually attracted to the pony characters.
I thought they were having a laugh at my cluessness.
How I wish that was the case. I researched it myself, I thought no way, cannot be!

To my dismay, it IS a real and accepted "orientation".

Old 08-20-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
U.C. Berkeley is not run by the government.
Janet Napolitano!

No wonder most of us feel like we are constantly chasing the dogs tail debating you people......you don't even know who is running the Universities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverItAll View Post
Dude I was amazed myself when my Millenial kids told me furries are folks who like to have sex dressed in animal suits, and bronies are sexually attracted to the pony characters.
I thought they were having a laugh at my cluessness.
How I wish that was the case. I researched it myself, I thought no way, cannot be!

To my dismay, it IS a real and accepted "orientation".
Are they reacting My Little Pony This may be more information than most of us want to know. So, is this a sign to not give your grandchildren pony items, otherwise, we may be a part of the insanity.

Old 08-20-2017, 10:45 AM

36,933 posts, read 18,816,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Janet Napolitano!

No wonder most of us feel like we are constantly chasing the dogs tail debating you people......you don't even know who is running the Universities.
She has not worked for the government since 2013. Care to try again?

Old 08-20-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
She has not worked for the government since 2013. Care to try again?
Doesn't mean she is not still involved and has their best interest as her own......come on!

Old 08-20-2017, 10:56 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,427,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
View the following...

https://sisypheannewscom.files.wordp...namblabamn.jpg

Are those spokespersons lefties or righties?
Not really sure what you mean..a NAMBLA newsletter? This 'Proves' NAMBLA is supported by the left?

No. simple as that. I would never give credence to such garbage.

How do you come up with this shyte? It's as if every little thing you find wrong in the world is somehow the 'lefts' fault. Not that you are alone..there are your counterparts on the left..who feel that everything in the world that is wrong is on the 'right'.

I so wish---that the tails would quit wagging the dogs.

Old 08-20-2017, 10:58 AM

88,613 posts, read 44,334,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
I'm not following you. Men who want to sex children tend to be right-wing.
I posted the photo of NAMBLA's spokespersons list. Which of those persons are right-wing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies