Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 08:33 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Ridiculous. If Howard U. can't handle the "provocation" of white high school girls wearing MAGA hats in their cafeteria, what can they handle? The place is a joke.
Anywhere is a playground for any and every non-white to celebrate themselves almost anyway they please. Meanwhile whites have to walk on eggshells and mind their p's and q's so as to not be "provocative".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2017, 08:38 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,071 times
Again their whole narrative was fake af. You need to eat and you are in DC. The first place you think to go grab lunch is Howard? Yeah okay.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:38 PM

8,497 posts, read 3,339,003 times
Quote:
Ridiculous. If Howard U. can't handle the "provocation" of white high school girls wearing MAGA hats in their cafeteria, what can they handle? The place is a joke.
Now you touch on a DIFFERENT aspect of the problem.

When and how do you just suck it up when someone is acting like a jerk? I vote for a steely grin of fixed politeness, at least in most situations. But can anyone ensure that all kids at that age will do the same?

They'd be a fool if they did.

Hence, the third facet of the problem. The appropriate response by those in authority. Me? I'm with the Howard U administrators. Bundle those girls up and get them moving. Just because two silly girls want to act as provocateurs for their social media buddies doesn't mean you have to be stupid enough to provide their stage.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:40 PM

1,235 posts, read 732,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
So by your thinking is it equally disrespectful for BLM folks to make their presence known in places where others of us see them as a hate group, and a violence prone one at that?
What you see them as and what they are really don't go together. Those of yous who don't like the BLM matter groups can stay away. Hell, if I have to look at billboards I don't like for a while, it won't kill me, so having to look at BLM folk won't hurt you either. Put your big boy/girl britches on.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:41 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
And who exactly thought this was a great idea?

A bunch of narcissist ladies who thought it would be fun to provoke in order to get attention, that's who. They knew what they were doing, and can feign ignorance and turn it back on those who got upset.

Students at Black College Express Fury as White Girls Wearing 'Make America Great Again' Hats Tour Campus - Fox Nation
black Snowflakes hate diversity... of thought.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:41 PM

1,235 posts, read 732,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Again their whole narrative was fake af. You need to eat and you are in DC. The first place you think to go grab lunch is Howard? Yeah okay.
Maybe the likey......the young men at Howard........

Meh, I'd prefer a Moorehouse man, myself.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:42 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Who cares if the people of Howard U weren't so intolerant it wouldn't matter that if they were there just to advertise Trump.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:43 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,780,861 times
Quote:
How is a hat that says "Make America Great Again" offensive? I would love to see a court case on this. Oh yeah that bit from the school about the dining room not being a safe place with these hat wearing high school students present is hilarious. You can't make this stuff up. LOL.

Old 08-21-2017, 08:43 PM

34,037 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
Please. BLM folks have marched through libraries, restaurants, and such just to be in the face of whites who are there. They have gone out of their way to be disruptive, including blocking roads just to make their presence known.

On the hate group aspect, it is hard to see a group that has openly called for the killing of police and rioting as peaceful.

amen

Old 08-21-2017, 08:45 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,193 times
Why do we have a black college?

Isn't that racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies