Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 07:32 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,985,635 times

Advertisements

According to this video, they were pulled over for no front license plate. Then she says her boyfriend/husband is driving without a license. The Texas police officer then contacts US Border and Customs. The mans GF then calls the latino cop "racist" and proceeds to say that they are not by the border.

Then she says we are doing nothing wrong. My illegal bf did nothing wrong.......

She claims the cop couldn't do what he did, he said he could.....

Who is on the right side of the law on this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwOD43Rw7SE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,263,686 times
That's nothing - Maxine Waters call Dr. Ben Carson (HHS Secretary) a "White National" this week.
She did this at a public forum in California. That would be the same Ben Carson that grew up in poverty in Detroit.

Nobody could make this stuff up. The Leftists are totally Hysterical and BatGuano Nutter.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:26 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,621,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
According to this video, they were pulled over for no front license plate. Then she says her boyfriend/husband is driving without a license. The Texas police officer then contacts US Border and Customs. The mans GF then calls the latino cop "racist" and proceeds to say that they are not by the border.

Then she says we are doing nothing wrong. My illegal bf did nothing wrong.......

Do you really have to ask who is on the right side of the law? The legal person arresting the illegal would be the answer. I should be used to it by now but it still blows my mind when people who should have no rights in the USA start complaining their rights were denied. They have a right to leave before they break more laws.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Do you really have to ask who is on the right side of the law? The legal person arresting the illegal would be the answer. I should be used to it by now but it still blows my mind when people who should have no rights in the USA start complaining their rights were denied. They have a right to leave before they break more laws.
I am asking the open end question to get the conversation moving forward and debatable. Some would say 5th amendment rights are violated. I believe the police officer acted well within his limits. There was no way they were targeted because they were LATINO. Also, didn't she say the guy didn't have a license? Why is he driving?

Old 08-22-2017, 08:39 PM

18,562 posts, read 7,365,745 times
Quote:
I am asking the open end question to get the conversation moving forward and debatable. Some would say 5th amendment rights are violated.
Only a lunatic would. There are two reasons people drive without licenses: (1) they have too many DWI's, and their license was revoked, and (2) they are illegal. The cops have a right (and a duty) to arrest anyone driving without a license, and once that happens (unless it's a sanctuary city), it's inevitable that the cops will find out that an illegal is illegal.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Only a lunatic would. There are two reasons people drive without licenses: (1) they have too many DWI's, and their license was revoked, and (2) they are illegal. The cops have a right (and a duty) to arrest anyone driving without a license, and once that happens (unless it's a sanctuary city), it's inevitable that the cops will find out that an illegal is illegal.
Dont look at me lol. Im glad they arrested him. Looked like his gf or wife or w.e was pulling out the liberal handbook of calling them racist. Rights violated. Racial profiling...

How a latino officer is being called racist in this video blows my mind lol

Old 08-22-2017, 08:48 PM
NCN

Quote:
I am asking the open end question to get the conversation moving forward and debatable. Some would say 5th amendment rights are violated. I believe the police officer acted well within his limits. There was no way they were targeted because they were LATINO. Also, didn't she say the guy didn't have a license? Why is he driving?
I thought the constitution was for legal citizens. Was he forced to say he is illegal? Nothing wrong with police asking the question. Driving without a license is grounds for deportation if he shouldn't be deported just for being here illegally is what should happen. I am wondering who is going to drive the car now. Does she have a license? She needs to clean up her mouth too. I would never talk to a police officer like that.

She wants only ICE to question him. Have the feeling she is about to get her wish.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:52 PM

62,880 posts, read 29,114,800 times
Quote:

The cop definitely was in the right. The guy was an illegal alien and driving without a license. His girlfriend must have a tribal mentality thinking that all Latinos should stick together. Typical though.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:53 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,460,508 times
He was driving illegally, Texas doesn't issue driver's licenses to illegals. They would have been wise to have her drive, especially cross state on vacation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:53 PM
NCN

Quote:
Dont look at me lol. Im glad they arrested him. Looked like his gf or wife or w.e was pulling out the liberal handbook of calling them racist. Rights violated. Racial profiling...

How a latino officer is being called racist in this video blows my mind lol
Racist is another word for being law abiding. The meaning has changed. If you are not a crook; you're a racist.

The things she is saying is what the last administration allowed. We are back to being law abiding again. It will be a rude awakening for illegals. They aren't running the country anymore. And I am not sorry about that. I bet she is illegal too.
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies