Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 05:37 AM

56,982 posts, read 25,943,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
failed Presidency in only 7 months???? LMAO.....Name me one succesful Presidency in the first 7 months?

Economy is doing good and low unemployment......without repeating the left talking points.....explain.

Bill Clinton was a failure in his first 2 years and failed to pass healthcare reform even with a democrat majority in congress and he won re-election.

try again lib!
No tax reform, no border wall, no budget plan and health care in trouble. He has not addressed any of those issues but here he is at a rally criticizing the two Arizona senators, shouting build a wall and insinuating a pardon for Sheriff Joe. I would say his priorities are a little out of order.

The economy and employment isn't doing well because of any action on his part. Bill Clinton was very popular but getting legislation passed takes work and time. You need to have a plan and present your case to the people, not just shouting "it's going to be the best plan ever".

He didn't have much support before and now he has even less, good luck getting anything passed by insulting senators from your own party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 05:39 AM

6,414 posts, read 1,403,596 times
I enjoyed watching a good part of the Rally. President Trump is funny and uses humor to make his points at times. I thought highly of him praising the ICE Officers, Border Patrol, and local Police. I love the way he supports law enforcement and wants to protect the people of the United States. Finally, somebody with guts that is our President.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:40 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,721,954 times
Quote:
yeah that's on the same level as lying about WMD's and lying about spying and collecting phone records of millions of Americans.....yeah all on the same level there!
That he will readily lie about something so trivial and easily disproven, makes it difficult to believe that he will not lie about more important, less easily verified things.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Clapper will sooner than later pay for his lies!

Let these lefties bury their hole deeper and deeper before the day justice will be delivere, comes!

That day will come sooner than later.
So you are going to completely ignore Clapper's opinion of Trump even though he has served under every president since JFK. A normal person would put a good deal of weight on his comments, but then there are the Trump supporters.

Just be honest, anyone that criticizes Trump is a liar and has no credibility.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:42 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,238,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No tax reform, no border wall, no budget plan and health care in trouble. He has not addressed any of those issues but here he is at a rally criticizing the two Arizona senators, shouting build a wall and insinuating a pardon for Sheriff Joe. I would say his priorities are a little out of order.

The economy and employment isn't doing well because of any action on his part. Bill Clinton was very popular but getting legislation passed takes work and time. You need to have a plan and present your case to the people, not just shouting "it's going to be the best plan ever".

He didn't have much support before and now he has even less, good luck getting anything passed by insulting senators from your own party.

name me a succesful President in the first 7 months? name 1

tell me what did JFK, NIxon, Carter, Reagan, Both Bushes, Clinton and Obama passed in their first 7 months that it was a success?

a term is not 7 months, it's 4 years......try again, Lib!

Old 08-23-2017, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The same people who believed President Bill Clinton when he said Iraq had and had used WMDs...
You sure your on the right thread, I think this is being discussed elsewhere.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:49 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,238,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So you are going to completely ignore Clapper's opinion of Trump even though he has served under every president since JFK. A normal person would put a good deal of weight on his comments, but then there are the Trump supporters.

Just be honest, anyone that criticizes Trump is a liar and has no credibility.

be honest, he didn't served directly under JFK or LBJ or Nixon........that's like me saying I have served under every President since Reagan for being in the U.S. Navy active duty and later reserves....LOL

this is the guy that lied about WMDs and lied about spying on Americans and gathering millions of their phone records without a court order and thought Hillary Clinton would be a great president.

of course he is bias.....DUH!!!!

Old 08-23-2017, 05:50 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,206,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I often find Trump's rallies disturbing, and not only because of his words. The thing that really gives me chills is the fact that the angrier he sounds, the more his adoring fans like it.
Agree... why they are driven by "drama antics" is truly a dangerous things... facts escape people when they focus too much on "drama".

Old 08-23-2017, 05:52 AM

Quote:
name me a succesful President in the first 7 months? name 1

tell me what did JFK, NIxon, Carter, Reagan, Both Bushes, Clinton and Obama passed in their first 7 months that it was a success?

a term is not 7 months, it's 4 years......try again, Lib!
They had the support of the people and they didn't have a 30% approval rating, they also actually had a specific plan and agenda and were able to communicate. The fact that he hasn't even been confronted with a major event and already has record setting disapproval should tell you a good deal. Listen closely to GOP senators like McConnell, Corker, Collins, Graham... He is failing and these ridiculous rallys are just making a bad situation worse,

Old 08-23-2017, 05:54 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,889,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Yet another angry & divisive ?election? rally during the President-for-now's so-called administration?

How unusual.

How much is this one costing the Country? Opportunity (lost) costs count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies