Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 05:55 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,381 times

Advertisements

Clapper may be the ultimate swamp creature but is irrelevant now. Lots of shady spying happened under his watch. He also said there is no proof trump colluded with Russia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 05:57 AM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
be honest, he didn't served directly under JFK or LBJ or Nixon........that's like me saying I have served under every President since Reagan for being in the U.S. Navy active duty and later reserves....LOL

this is the guy that lied about WMDs and lied about spying on Americans and gathering millions of their phone records without a court order and thought Hillary Clinton would be a great president.

of course he is bias.....DUH!!!!
Everyone is biased, the judges, Mueller, Comey, congress, MSM, trump isn't the problem it's everyone else. Miller, Pence and Gorka are the only fair people

Old 08-23-2017, 05:59 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Why yes, as a matter of fact, we are.

Trump needs to knock off with the rallies, the election is over, maybe someone needs to tell him. I realize he needs these rallies to get a little love from the cult, but it is on your dime and mine, and the SS is running out of money as it is.

Kelly is going to throw in the towel, I bet. Every time you see a picture of him, he has this look on his face that says "What the s*** did I sign on for ?" The only people he can help are the WH staff, because he, and everyone else in the world, has no control over Trump. Trump does not need advisors, he needs caretakers.............and a straight jacket, and a padded cell.
I agree... He continues to go to the stronghold of his vote getting groups, and that will eventually backfire, because the mass of American that voted for Sanders and Hillary and those that did not vote, do no support Trump and are increasingly upset at the divisiveness that is promoted by Trump. He is still campaigning and still promoting himself. There is something quite sick about the whole of it. The interesting thing is those people who attend his rally's will be scrambling try to justify why they were devoted like cult members. They will claim its because he said he wanted to help the people. But his actions shows and promotes too much divide, to help anyone. He has profited tremendously for the Trump brand while he has been in office, and those facts and profit figures will eventually be tallied as well.

I think he will eventually throw in the towel and when he does he will have many "stories to tell". I don't care for Bannon, but Bannon said too, that this Presidency is Over... there is a reason why he said that, and he has been there through the process. I don't care for Bannon's agenda, but he also knows more than most because he was there on a daily basis.

Others who have been sent away "will talk a great deal and tell many things", when the cycle spins of the Impeachment process starts.
When Jail Time is discussed, the Daughter will begin to say, how she did not agree with many things, and make claims of how she will say she tried to tell him otherwise... and Kushner will say anything that he thinks will help him stay out of jail.

Pence is going to be the one that will disavow a great deal of what he has repeatedly endorsed, when the heat is turned up on him.

Old 08-23-2017, 06:00 AM

89,004 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So you are going to completely ignore Clapper's opinion of Trump even though he has served under every president since JFK. A normal person would put a good deal of weight on his comments, but then there are the Trump supporters.

Just be honest, anyone that criticizes Trump is a liar and has no credibility.
Everyone already knows for a fact that Clapper is a serial liar. Just sayin'...

Old 08-23-2017, 06:03 AM

89,004 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
You sure your on the right thread, I think this is being discussed elsewhere.
Why did the same lefties who believed Clinton on Iraq's WMDs not believe Bush/Cheney when they said the exact same thing? Can you explain that?

Old 08-23-2017, 06:04 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
Quote:
They had the support of the people and they didn't have a 30% approval rating, they also actually had a specific plan and agenda and were able to communicate. The fact that he hasn't even been confronted with a major event and already has record setting disapproval should tell you a good deal. Listen closely to GOP senators like McConnell, Corker, Collins, Graham... He is failing and these ridiculous rallies are just making a bad situation worse,

you are dodging the question......tell me a successful Presidency in the first 7 months?.....name 1.

Bill Clinton had low approvals in his first 2 years, a reason the Democrats lost control of Congress after 40 years of control. He failed to pass healthcare reform with a democrat majority and he passed tax increases and gun control that weren't popular with the country, that's all he did in the first 2 years.....a reason democrats lost control of congress in 1994.......oh yeah he later passed a crime bill that put a buch of black people in prison.....I guess that's succesful for you Clinton lovers....if Trump did that you libs would go nuts with the racist label but good old Bubba is treated like a rock star in the democrat party....lol

Since when libs care what McConnell, Corker, Collins, Graham think? only when they disagree with Trump?

now is Trump's fault that Mcconell and Ryan after 7 years can't repeal Obamacare and replace it after they have been campaigning for years on it....how is Trump's rally in Arizona blocks them of fulfilling their campaign promises for 7 years? please explain because you don't make sense at all.......so if Trump didn't do the Arizona rally than Mccain and the rest of the GOP senators would do their jobs and do what they told their voters in their states they would do since 2010?

Last edited by Hellion1999; 08-23-2017 at 06:17 AM..

Old 08-23-2017, 06:05 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,185,575 times
Default He couldn't talk like this if he weren't "campaigning."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie682 View Post
He's trying to get a jump on the next election since he has a snowball's chance in hell of getting re- elected...lol
He holds "re-election" rallies so that they can be a) funded with campaign funds b) used to fundraise some more c) held in privately rented venues d) not any part of his official function as president e) and so that he can have the audience's access to the venue controlled f) for him to howl at the moon for all anyone can do about it. How very presidential.

Old 08-23-2017, 06:13 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why did the same lefties who believed Clinton on Iraq's WMDs not believe Bush/Cheney when they said the exact same thing? Can you explain that?
don't bring up irrelevant stuff just for the sake of controversy because you have nothing of substance to state on the current subject topic. You are incessant with that type of silliness.

Old 08-23-2017, 06:14 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Oddly enough, I am all for Trump holding as many rallies and giving as many press conferences and speeches as he can. Every time he opens his mouth, it becomes a little more clear, even to his party, that he is unhinged and stupid as a brick. No one could do more harm to him than he does to himself, and the dumb SOB keeps doing it, over and over again.

Nope, just sit back, watch the show, and things will take care of themselves. Every day, more of his own party are getting the courage to come out and say the words lots of us have been saying for a long time. The clock is ticking............

Old 08-23-2017, 06:15 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Evangelist Franklin Graham prayed to the Lord to shut the mouths of “those in this country who want to divide, who want to preach hate.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7ca33938ec66

Nonetheless, Trump got up and rambled on for over an hour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies