Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 08:47 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,921,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
I see many brainwashed trumpeters repeating themselves that Trump WON.

NO he LOSE and yet he is the president. And that just shows how antidemocratic the electoral system in USA can be...

GET IT FOR ONCE.
Another disgruntled Hispanic. Shock.

He won the election. Fair and square. That's how our system works.

Remember when Hillary was saying Donald's fanbase would get crazy if he lost the election? Yeah, well that's your sad, pathetic crowd. How does that make you feel inside?

And its "lost", not "lose".

Old 08-23-2017, 08:48 AM

1,302 posts, read 679,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Okay, so we'll assume you still live there. You prefer your way of life and your system to ours, obviously, so we're all happy.

I don't get the point of getting riled up on our behalf when it doesn't concern you.

Or is Oldglory correct in saying you're upset with Trump reducing illegal aliens in our country?
I will Do whatever I like. I am breaking no law.

The point is that clearly The society of USA is showing its lack of unity and that is causing the your bastard president uses his hate speach against my country and takes you as idiot followers.

I am addressing the cause of that behavior, and the cause is that USA is antidemocratic.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:51 AM

7,971 posts, read 7,315,005 times
Quote:

The point is that clearly The society of USA is showing its lack of unity and that is causing the your bastard president uses his hate speach against my country and takes you as idiot followers.

I am addressing the cause of that behavior, and the cause is that USA is antidemocratic.
Newsflash: A lot of Americans hated your country decades before President Trump took office.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:53 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,492,369 times
Quote:

The cause is much deeper than most people realize, and I highly doubt anyone in another country could even come close to understanding it, although I appreciate your concern.

The lack of unity began under the Obama administration. Perhaps you weren't as fixated on us at that time.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:53 AM

1,548 posts, read 907,497 times
That's how awesome President Donald Trump is. Even when he loses, he wins!

Old 08-23-2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
well... You know, your republican system allows women to make abortions and that was not a DEMOCRATIC decisión from an open vote consultation to citizens. How good the republican system is ¿isn't it?

Not even the democratic greeks made abortion legal, hey but the republican system did it...

Oh thank you Republican system....
Not your business.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:54 AM

17,344 posts, read 9,161,723 times
Quote:
He had the most votes in the Electoral College. And that means he won.

You seem to lack understanding of our system. Read up on it - it's good stuff!
Mrs Clinton certainly knew how the Electoral College works -- that's why she planned her entire Campaign around an Electoral College Win. Several articles discussed her sure fire win strategy - her Guaranteed WIN, based on the Electoral College.

‘It’s the Electoral College, stupid.’ |National Review - July 12, 2016

“It’s the Electoral College, stupid” is the operational message guiding Hillary Clinton’s historic quest to become Madame President. Although this math-based message is too politically crass for desktop display, the reality is that math trumps message, and math trumps Trump. Let’s do some electoral math for a dose of this reality.

Worse for Republicans, Clinton could lose a major battleground state such as Florida, with its 29 electoral votes, and still reach 270. For example, she could cobble together 62 votes from the following five states where RCP poll averages show her in the lead; Michigan (16), Ohio (18), North Carolina (15), Colorado (9), and New Hampshire (4).

Most significant about Clinton’s June ad buy were two RCP toss-up states, Pennsylvania and Michigan, that Clinton bypassed. Historically, Michigan, with its 16 votes, and Pennsylvania, with 20, have been won by every Democratic presidential candidate since 1992. Internally, Team Clinton knows that they don’t have to waste precious June resources on old-faithful voters.

Of course we all know that Clinton didn't win any of those States she thought she had "locked up" - she lost both Michigan & Pennsylvania & even Wisconsin, which she never even considered. She lost the swing States of Florida & North Carolina and didn't win the Red States that she though would be "icing on the cake".

Add to all that ..... they were also convinced that Clinton would win Georgia AND Arizona. The Mass Hysteria Bubble was very strong in Camp Clinton and the Leftists even in July 2016.

It all boils done to "The System works", just as Hillary Clinton thought it would work FOR HER -- what went wrong for her was her Message AND that Democrats (then and now) are Out of Touch with the American public.
Arrogance did them in. Arrogance is still rampant in the Leftists mindset.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanker View Post
That's how awesome President Donald Trump is. Even when he loses, he wins!
Now YOU should be ashamed of yourself if you live in MN and don't know how our system works.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:58 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,446,764 times
Trump did win the election but America lost.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:58 AM

1,302 posts, read 679,004 times
Quote:
Not your business.
Oh, it is, for sure it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies