Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 03:41 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,812,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Don't Trump supporters believe in the 2nd Amendment?
Of course not, gun laws only applies to them only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 03:41 PM

7,358 posts, read 6,526,600 times
Good, the more people that carry, the better.

Old 08-23-2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
Good, the more people that carry, the better.
Looks like only that applies to conservatives though. When liberals carries guns... then it's not OK with conservatives.

Old 08-23-2017, 03:48 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
Lemons: Gun-Totin' Left-Wingers Demonstrate at pro-Trump Rally: Is Bloodshed on the Horizon? | Phoenix New Times

Armed protesters show up outside Trump rally in Phoenix - 3TV | CBS 5

How about it, bearded antifa hipsters carrying guns now too! I'm not into guns myself, don't own any. But sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Are they trained marksmen? Probably not. But as we all know, just carrying a gun openly displays a level of intimidation.

And if Phoenix allows one to open carry freakin' machine guns downtown, then hey...the party is on! Two can play at this game. Might as well utilize a tool that's available at the time.

Hard looking crew. Reminds me of the Teletubbies. Somebody gave Tinky Winky an AK. Now that's scary....

Old 08-23-2017, 03:58 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rso092 View Post
Oh they don't want to take your guns... no... not at all...
CA MA NY CT CO all about restricting who can own what...

Old 08-23-2017, 04:24 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
Looks like only that applies to conservatives though. When liberals carries guns... then it's not OK with conservatives.
who says that? As long you are proficient I could care less your politics Now if all you have done is play MOH in moms basement then go to a protest with a donated AR I'b be a little leary.....

Old 08-23-2017, 04:28 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Hard looking crew. Reminds me of the Teletubbies. Somebody gave Tinky Winky an AK. Now that's scary....
This happened a while ago, called themselves brown shirt antifa "rednecks" the John Brown Gun Club. LOL.

MOMMMMM! IM BORROWING YOUR SKINNY JEANS! CAN YOU FILL MY MAGAZINE POUCH WITH SNACKS AND EXTRA INSULIN?! My friends and I are going to go be bad asses down in town.
Notice no plate in the plate carrier

Old 08-23-2017, 04:34 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times

Phoenix John Brown Gun Club | Facebook

About:
"The history of the white working class is one full of resistance, collectively and individually, against the rich elite that hold power over all of our lives. From massive armed uprisings like the Battle of Blair Mountain in 1921, to the resistance to coal mining in predominately white rural Appalachia today, white working people have been in conflict with those that uphold predatory economic, political, and social systems.

The history of the white working class is also one filled with collaboration with those same rich elite power holders. White working people have played the role of foot soldiers for the political and economic elite, participating in genocide and the enslavement of other peoples, and overall protectors of the ruling class. White working class participation in state and paramilitary organizations and formations like the Ku Klux Klan, the Minutemen, the U.S. Armed Forces, and the Council of Conservative Citizens has undermined the struggle for freedom among all people.

It is with these conflicting histories in mind that we hope to incite a movement amongst white working people that works toward the total liberation of all working people, regardless of skin color, religious background, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, or any other division that bosses and politicians have used to fragment movements for social, political, and economic freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
who says that? As long you are proficient I could care less your politics Now if all you have done is play MOH in moms basement then go to a protest with a donated AR I'b be a little leary.....
Who says? Just look at the OP's post. There was no bloodshed at the rally, just left-leaning groups carrying legally-permitted firearms. What triggered OP to post something like this? Obviously OP has a problem with left-leaning groups carrying firearms, but not conservative groups?

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You don't scare anyone Dbones, now run along and try not to get too dirty before mom calls you in for supper.
You can call me anything but don't call me late for supper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies