Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 06:31 PM

20,862 posts, read 9,527,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Your assumption is that your interpretation of events are sane and rationale are kinda funny though.

I voted for NEITHER of them and haven't voted Republican in well over a decade.

Based upon your comments in this thread you're just as biased as the Trump supporters.

Ever stop and wonder if they can't see their own bias that maybe you can't see yours either?

Nah, lol...who am I kidding. You're on the holy side of all that is good and decent, how could you possibly be biased like those OTHER political zealots.
Start reading. Yes it's a cult:
Former cult member on brainwashing and what scares her about Donald Trump | The Independent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 07:32 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,552,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
This is Important to you?
I'm not the fool that wrote a book on miss hildebeast lover.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:22 PM

5,790 posts, read 3,597,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
And women lucky enough to have men who both love and lust for her have no right to complain when another man grabs another woman in the same way?

I suppose my mom and grandmother (both married til death do they part, and truly loved my mom and grandpa respectively) would have been stupid if they complained about other men grabbing other women that way? (Hint: neither would have ever condoned that behavior!). So where do they fit into your hypothesis?
Where was your dad in this scenario ?
OOPS... ....

VERY sorry, Dad. My bad.

Old 08-23-2017, 08:29 PM

21,096 posts, read 19,701,602 times
And she probably fantacizes about being raped by Putin and Kim Jong-un.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:46 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,052,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Oh please, the Trump cultists here explaining away or apologizing for his behavior in that debate are simply pathetic. The guy was acting like a sleazy monster, no other way to put it.
I didn't see this debate until SNL did a parody on it, then I had to watch. SNL nailed it because Trump was purposely trying to be in her space to intimidate her. It was much like Gore when he got into Bush's space. I wish Hillary would have said...back up creep to Trump instead of trying to be cool and collective. That would have been priceless. But none of us know what we would do in a situation like that. You just go with your instinct. But Hillary was way to kind.

Old 08-23-2017, 11:58 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,171,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Watching that video, it seems to confirm my observation that he got no closer than about 4 feet for a brief moment.

Was she also taking sniper fire on stage?
You are correct about that.

By the way, it seems that Bill was getting quite closed to a lot of women other than Hillary. I mean...

Old 08-24-2017, 12:37 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,505,717 times
Default Book claims Hillary Clinton 'put up with' Bill 'grabbing, groping women'

Book claims Hillary Clinton 'put up with' Bill 'grabbing, groping women' | Fox News

They just talked about Hilary's book but there is another book coming out about Hilary and Bill. Old Bill was a groper of women for sure and it didn't matter to Hillary.

"On a day when Hillary Clinton is winning headlines for calling President Trump a "creep" in excerpts of her upcoming book released to MSNBC, another book set for release next week said she put up with Bill Clinton's creepy groping of women."

Old 08-24-2017, 02:29 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,435,448 times
[QUOTE“This is not OK, I thought. It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces,” Clinton wrote in her book “What Happened,” an excerpt of which was broadcast Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”][/quote]

She must have eyes in the back of her head to see those faces he was making at her. What a bunch of baloney...she's trying to make it sound like these were the emotions she was feeling while she was being victimized by him on stage....as if he's a sexual predator. This was a debate though, he looks confident (and almost bored) as he waits for her to finish so he can quickly step up and give rebuttal to the point she just made. I wouldn't be surprised if her team pointed out who's body language was stronger in considering what to do for the next debate.

Old 08-24-2017, 03:12 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,584,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So do I.

When Trump talked about grabbing, he was specifically talking about a willing participant, no different than the groupies lining up to get backstage and grabbed by the band.

Of Trump and Hillary, only the Clintons have paid out over a sexual harassment allegation.
I'm not excusing Bill Clinton. As for whether or not Trump's grabbees were willing, well...that they were was his perception. That doesn't mean it was an accurate one.

Old 08-24-2017, 03:20 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,605,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I'm not excusing Bill Clinton. As for whether or not Trump's grabbees were willing, well...that they were was his perception. That doesn't mean it was an accurate one.
It was his perception in a hypothetical situation. His story was a "could" not a "did" in which she is willing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies